PDA

View Full Version : Calgary Auto Connection

CMW403
07-22-2011, 02:17 PM
Anybody have experience with these guys? My friend is looking to buy the 2007 GMC Yukon Denali they have in their inventory.

I did a search and surprisingly nothing came up, which I know is a good thing because everyone and their sisters used car dealership has been critiqued by our community.

Thanks in advance guys.

ddduke
07-22-2011, 10:44 PM
I went there looking at a lexus a few weeks ago. Guy basically threw me the keys said to take a peek and if I wanted to drive it or have any questions to come back.

Kind of nice to not be bothered by a dealer. The cars had a shitload of little scratches (hundreds) from fake nails around the door handle and from rolling luggage in and out of the trunk. Asked the guy if they were going to do anything about it and he said it'll be cut and polished by the end of the week so to keep in touch. He then mentioned to me that the original amp in the car is shot and they have a new one on order and will also be installed by weeks end.

Seemed honest and didn't harrass me so that was nice. Definitely didn't seem very eager for a sale, but maybe he was just busy at the time.