PDA

View Full Version : White RX7?

Audi Kid
09-11-2002, 07:17 PM
i was following this white RX7 on John Laurie it was LOUD! and he had sooo many guages and a roll bar so im like wow this thing must fly.....so anyways im tailing him pretty good with my buddy in my car (200+ pounds) and he gets to the far left and pins it so i pin it i stayed abought a car lenth behind him till like 140 then we shut it down cause i had to turn.......anyways just thought id share.........if anyone knows this guy tell him his car is louder than a motherfucker.

[GaGe]
09-11-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
if anyone knows this guy tell him his car is louder than a motherfucker.

Nah, Leo's louder..

LaserRS
09-12-2002, 06:15 AM
i was following this white RX7 on John Laurie it was LOUD! and he had sooo many guages and a roll bar so im like wow this thing must fly.....so anyways im tailing him pretty good with my buddy in my car (200+ pounds) and he gets to the far left and pins it so i pin it i stayed abought a car lenth behind him till like 140 then we shut it down cause i had to turn.......anyways just thought id share.........if anyone knows this guy tell him his car is louder than a motherfucker.
Those cars are stupid loud when they have a free flowing or no exhaust on them.
I was behind a red newer one that was loud all the time, deep loud as well. I think it was the same one I saw at drag warz.

nookmumracing
09-12-2002, 09:05 AM
Super loud and deadly, I remember when cruizing with Joe Maums, you never get behind him because you would get gassed and go deaf at the same time. With the silencers in they're not that bad but still loud. sounds like a motor boat. Can't wait to here a rotary with a big single in it.

Peace

redline_13000
09-17-2002, 05:11 PM
i saw him today right infront of my school..pretty nice car

Joe Malms
09-17-2002, 05:40 PM
redline,
the white one initially mentioned in this thread right?
what generation is it?

SmelltheRubber
09-18-2002, 10:09 PM
if anyone knows this guy tell him his car is louder than a motherfucker.

Dude: "Hey man, someone told me to tell you that your car is louder than a motherfucker."

Guy: "No shit, thank you for clueing me in! I always wondered what that loud exhaust-sounding noise was whenever I drove my car...now, thanks to observant people like you, I now know that it is my car making that noise. Good to know that im louder than the motherfucker who lives across the street. Smart ass."

:dunno:

92 Teg-B18A
09-18-2002, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by SmelltheRubber

Dude: "Hey man, someone told me to tell you that your car is louder than a motherfucker."

Guy: "No shit, thank you for clueing me in! I always wondered what that loud exhaust-sounding noise was whenever I drove my car...now, thanks to observant people like you, I now know that it is my car making that noise. Good to know that im louder than the motherfucker who lives across the street. Smart ass."

:dunno:

typical Mustang Driver attitude:p j/k

redline_13000
09-18-2002, 10:44 PM
i think it was a 90...dont know gens on those cars....but not the new ones for sure..the one i saw was very loud...dual exhaust

SmelltheRubber
09-19-2002, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by 92 Teg-B18A

typical Mustang Driver attitude:p j/k

hehe :D

Ferio_vti
09-19-2002, 10:00 AM
I saw a yellow FD3S (last gen) at the U yesterday and another white one downtown parked outside the library last night.
Damn, wish I had my Digicam. Never two in the same day.

Maxt
09-19-2002, 07:59 PM
I'm running an open wastegate at present, nothing like open roar of a rotary, its only when the car is on boost so the car is pretty quiet just cruisin and what not, its only when I stand on it, does it get loud, sort of like a 500 cubic inch chainsaw kinda sound..Maxt

ecstasy_civic
09-23-2002, 03:10 PM
if its a white first gen with a black spoiler its probably my buddies ecstasy racer hes on here i think he honestley has the loudest car in calgary lol. we went to the emmisions testing at northland a while back and he scored the worst in canada this year lol he was 3100 point over the legal limit for that year of car. he always drives on john laurie

ecstasy_civic
09-23-2002, 03:13 PM
hey max i didnt realize it was you, from the rx7 forum, u probably dont know me but im a friend of carsons,white first gen, "rx7nut"
anyways i heard about your car man id love to see it sometime. i have 2nd gen i need to get rid of for cheap if you know anyone msg. thnx
-scott