PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Real Spoon Cf duckbill for Eg6

SeeAreEx
07-24-2011, 04:08 PM
Finally time to part with my prized honda piece. Its a legit Spoon 1x1 carbon weave duckbill for an eg hatch. Small cracks in the clearcoat around the seams but nothing major. This is a great piece if you are looking for originality in the honda scene. As far as I know it is one of the very few if not the only one in calgary. Not looking to lose my shirt on it or give it away but a solid offer will take it to it's new home. asking 325 obo. Can provide pictures.

eglove
07-24-2011, 06:16 PM
Damn, I went through all my photobucket pictures of my eg and I don't have one close up of my old duckbill.

I can vouch for the authenticity of this duckbill, he bought it off me when I parted my eg over a year ago.

You can tell by the weave of the cf that it's spoon as well as where the washer fluid mechanism is mounted it's "rusty" and I don't mean rusty as in a bad thing. It's rusty as in the type of metal that was used for the bracket to hold it in. That's the easiest way to spot a real one.

Anyways good luck, if I had another eg. I would pick this up asap, the fitment is absolutely perfect on this.

SeeAreEx
07-28-2011, 08:58 AM
Thanks eglove! Bump bump for a nice peice!

SeeAreEx
08-02-2011, 06:02 PM
Sold sold sold