PDA

View Full Version : Entourage Season 8

Pages : [1] 2

KO22
07-24-2011, 09:58 PM
Anyone know a online tv link that I can watch tonights episode? Don't have hbo and its killing me hahah.

Cos
07-24-2011, 11:55 PM
Havent found a torrent yet either :(

colinxx235
07-24-2011, 11:57 PM
www.watch-series.com had like 81 links on when I checked. My pvr cut out the last ~30 seconds so I had to resort to online

taemo
07-25-2011, 12:57 AM
http://sceper.eu/2011/07/entourage-s08e01-hdtv-xvid-asap.html

downloading the 720p right now, too bad I've got to sleep

SeanDon
07-25-2011, 01:03 AM
You think Mrs. Ari is turning into a Vagetarian?

MGCM
07-25-2011, 01:07 AM
so sad.........only 30mins long for the season opener, i hope the entire season isn't that way

95teetee
07-25-2011, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by SeanDon
You think Mrs. Ari is turning into a Vagetarian? that's what I was thinking...

btw lol @ "we can't not sign everyone who wants to fuck Sloan, because everyone wants to fuck Sloan:rofl:

88CRX
07-25-2011, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by MGCM
so sad.........only 30mins long for the season opener, i hope the entire season isn't that way

Better than the usually 20-25 minute episodes!

I called Shaw yesterday to get HBO Canada and they have a special on for 1/2 price for the first 2 months so it’s only $8/month. I’m just going to cancel again once Entourage is over so it’s only going to cost $16 total.... worth it to not have to deal with torrents.

sexualbanana
07-25-2011, 11:00 AM
Lavin's quickly becoming a good source for one-liners.

KO22
07-25-2011, 01:01 PM
hahah "did you guys come together? you wanna cum together?" i laughed my ass of

GenerationX
07-25-2011, 01:16 PM
fuck, ari's situation blows dick :(
it was hilarious when he found out the vodka wasn't actually vodka haha.
use icefilms, its better than torrenting

skandalouz_08
07-25-2011, 10:55 PM
I thought that episode was kind of weak for a season opener. So glad the show is back though so I cant really complain.

E is such a whiney bitch, but Lavins character is certainly providing the hysterics so far!

kamakurakid
07-25-2011, 11:07 PM
Well that was a snoozefest, I guess watching Breaking Bad before this Matlock inspired 8th season of Entourage was not a good idea.

l/l/rX
07-25-2011, 11:29 PM
i personally thought that ep sucked balls. the show is dead...watch alphas instead :thumbsup:

PGTze
07-25-2011, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
Lavin's quickly becoming a good source for one-liners.

For sure, he's the new Ari.

Jlude
07-25-2011, 11:36 PM
not impressed with the first ep

[GaGe]
07-26-2011, 08:32 AM
I thought the first ep was pretty good, better than the Season 7 opener by far... You guys expect too much haha

colinxx235
07-26-2011, 08:53 AM
^

It was bleh for most people. Typically anyone would grow to expect a lot, awesome show, last season... etc

Especially after the season opener of Breaking Bad blew my fucking mind, that show is sick

dj_patm
07-26-2011, 09:23 AM
Entourage has always sucked with season openers and has been AMAZING at finales.

Gorilla
08-02-2011, 11:22 AM
That last ep sucked.. show really isnt moving much. Must mean the next 4 show's will be "mind blasting"

Spoons
08-08-2011, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by [GaGe]
I thought the first ep was pretty good, better than the Season 7 opener by far... You guys expect too much haha

Werd. Tonight's episode was fucking crazy.

My predictions? Turtles new business venture will take off, eventually leading to being partners with Mark Cuban, Amanda Daniels and Ari are going to get together, Johnny Bananas is ultimately going to fail but he will sky rocket with the mining movie. Last episode of Entourage Ari is going to retire from the agency field.

MGCM
08-08-2011, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Spoons

My predictions? Turtles new business venture will take off, eventually leading to being partners with Mark Cuban, Amanda Daniels and Ari are going to get together, Johnny Bananas is ultimately going to fail but he will sky rocket with the mining movie. Last episode of Entourage Ari is going to retire from the agency field.

good predictions, sound about right, tonight was a shocker, in multiple ways too lol

Jlude
08-08-2011, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Spoons

You're thinking Dana Gordon, not Amanda Daniels.

Be interesting to see what happens, but hopefully the show has a few good twists before it's all over.

88CRX
08-08-2011, 10:54 AM
Now that was a solid episode :thumbsup:

b_t
08-08-2011, 03:35 PM
yeah no kidding the first two weren't much good, but this one was great. really great.

colinxx235
08-08-2011, 03:49 PM
I am really curious what is going to happen with Vince/turtle the next episode... if he'll go on a bender or what.

That was a shitty episode for Turtle... retired/no gf/witness a suicide.

I miss sloan too =( haha

But either way it was a solid episode. I look forward to Sunday nights a lot. Big Brother, Breaking Bad (mind blasting) and a solid finish from Entourage haha

b_t
08-22-2011, 09:43 PM
the last two episodes have been way better imo

Gorilla
08-22-2011, 10:11 PM
There still hasnt been any progress though. The episodes been good..but not good enough for the last season

skandalouz_08
08-23-2011, 10:01 AM
I was bored by Sunday's episode I brought out the laptop and fooled around on it through the whole episode. Needs way more action.

BeyondNewB
08-23-2011, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by skandalouz_08
I was bored by Sunday's episode I brought out the laptop and fooled around on it through the whole episode. Needs way more action.

The show hasnt moved a step since the first show this season. Hurry up end Drama and Dice 's story, Kill off Turtle, Vincce get married, E go back to NY

INITIALD
08-23-2011, 11:53 AM
:zzz:

OCDP
08-23-2011, 01:29 PM
What a snooze fest indeed. Unless the next couple episodes are just out of this fucking world, this is by far one of the slowest and most boring seasons, IMO.

bashir26
08-23-2011, 02:59 PM
worst season so far. every episode sucks.

all i want to see is them buy new mansions, meet new chicks and drive new lambos. how hard is that

sexualbanana
08-23-2011, 03:48 PM
Funny how, the moment they decide to add an extended story arc, the show suddenly sucks and everybody wants it to go back to the previous seasons.

Personally, I don't mind it. It's new. The first couple seasons really didn't do much in terms of story.

What I'm curious is how they plan on wrapping some of these storylines up in only a couple episodes

b_t
08-23-2011, 04:52 PM
Funny how, the moment they decide to add an extended story arc, the show suddenly sucks and everybody wants it to go back to the previous seasons.

Personally, I don't mind it. It's new. The first couple seasons really didn't do much in terms of story.

What I'm curious is how they plan on wrapping some of these storylines up in only a couple episodes

yeah no kidding. I <3 story arcs so this hasn't been so bad, but Entourage was doing the big arc stuff for seasons... 3 onwards or so? and those ones developed at a faster pace. like the stuff with Medellin and Smoke Jumpers was more hopping than the last couple seasons.

this season is still working for me, but yeah. how are they going to wrap this up in 3 episodes? that's not much time for Ari to avoid his divorce (or not), Vince to get a relationship going with that smokin reporter, Turtle's business to succeed, Drama's show to debut, and E to do.. whatever

mdeleon
08-24-2011, 04:08 PM
Isn't there a movie coming out once the season is done, or is that not happening anymore?

Jlude
08-24-2011, 09:32 PM
no reports that the movie is off.. but haven't heard anything about them shooting the movie right now or even immediately after the season is over.

Based on the way the season has been going, I'd say the movie will wrap everything up.

hurrdurr
08-25-2011, 09:15 AM
So far, they've all said that they would like to do a movie, but nothing has been confirmed

sexualbanana
08-25-2011, 11:31 AM
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see why people want an Entourage movie. What could the movie possibly be about? The early episodes weren't about anything. The later episodes have an extended arc that a lot of people don't like, and would rather see a return to the earlier eps.

MGCM
08-25-2011, 06:07 PM
why do a movie? why not just extend this season or do 1 more "FINAL" season. I'm assuming they decided to do a movie because they will make more money that way......sound about right?

dansmith11
08-26-2011, 02:01 PM
making a movie about a tv show about making movies?

seems like they should just stick to tv lol

95teetee
08-28-2011, 08:59 PM
it might be a good thing this is the last season-after Sasha Grey last year and now this Melinda Clarke person, they'd have to round up another horrible actress for next year.

RickDaTuner
08-28-2011, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by 95teetee
it might be a good thing this is the last season-after Sasha Grey last year and now this Melinda Clarke person, they'd have to round up another horrible actress for next year.

Melinda Clarke is awesome, I wold love to watch her skankyness as Julie Cooper on the OC.
I was kinda curious when they would bring her back to a better tv role...

MGCM
08-30-2011, 09:36 PM
Isn't this season supposed to be short? So how many episodes does that leave? 2? 3?

b_t
08-30-2011, 09:51 PM
man that last episode sucked

Jlude
08-30-2011, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by b_t
man that last episode sucked

Fuckin right. Pathetic

mdeleon
08-31-2011, 02:48 AM
I have a feeling the series finale is gonna be a huge let down. Last episode was ridiculous.

Gorilla
08-31-2011, 07:57 AM
Im soo disappointed in this season :thumbsdow

started watching it from season 1 again, and now am on season 2.. soo much better.

95teetee
09-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by b_t
man that last episode sucked the best part was the New Yorkers pointing out the fact that Turtle looks weird skinny.
(ok, that's not really what they said, but sorta:D )

dirtsniffer
09-01-2011, 09:06 PM
am i the only one enjoying this?

95teetee
09-01-2011, 09:30 PM
^nope- I've said it before -a bad episode (or what some people seem to consider 'bad') of Entourage is still better than pretty much anything else on television.

I always wonder what exactly people are expecting.

RickDaTuner
09-01-2011, 11:31 PM
I think that the Walberg crew is playing down these last few episodes in order to leave the really good and juicy stuff for the movie.

The way that I have been receiving the story line plots is with a great deal of foresight into the next and final step, lots of open ended potential. We know Vince is a movie star, we know E made it as a rep, We know Drama is Finally getting his Show, and Turttle is on his way to independence, and would you guys really care if Ari makes it his wife, or with Dana? Personally I would like to see him take on the baller playboy life style he should have had from the start. sadly it wont be release until 2013....

rawsensation
09-01-2011, 11:59 PM
This week's episode did leak out. Pretty decent episode, ties everything together better.

GenerationX
09-02-2011, 12:01 AM
Where'd you see it?

Ajay
09-02-2011, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Gorilla
Im soo disappointed in this season :thumbsdow

started watching it from season 1 again, and now am on season 2.. soo much better.

I did the same. This season has been less than stellar so I found my Entourage DVD's and started watching from season 1 again. I don't have season 6 or 7 so I need to get those but will probably buy them when this season gets released on DVD/Blu Ray

Still not impressed. If they are trying to save it for the movie they should do a better job of keeping people who love this show entertained otherwise people will lose interest before the movie comes out.

tenth
09-02-2011, 12:51 AM
^nope- I've said it before -a bad episode (or what some people seem to consider 'bad') of Entourage is still better than pretty much anything else on television.

I always wonder what exactly people are expecting.
None of the stories have been particularly great, but what really bugs me about this season is it's another year of the repetitive on-again, off-again sloan-E storyline. They should have dextered Sloan 4 seasons ago. She's gorgeous, sure, but they obviously don't have any problem finding smokeshows, that storyline isn't funny, and it hasn't been interesting in years. Not a fan of having another season of E-Vince clashes either. They've dragged many of the exact same conflicts from previous seasons into slightly different situations, and there's too many serious moments where you can just look past it.

If this wasn't the last season, this would be the season that would have me giving up on the show. Hopefully they already have good new ideas and are saving them for the movie. Will definitely be holding out for the reviews before I fork out cash for that.

RickDaTuner
09-02-2011, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by GenerationX
Where'd you see it?

TPB:hijack:

b_t
09-03-2011, 01:30 PM
aight that leaked episode was way better. pretty good stuff... is the finale going to be a full hour? i hope so.

Hakkola
09-03-2011, 06:33 PM
it's up on icefilms too.

lauphman
09-03-2011, 07:04 PM
Finally a good episode.

Marsh
09-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Wicked episode last night, hope the finale is an hour!

Jlude
09-05-2011, 02:36 PM
last episode was kick ass! Way to pull out a big unexpected episode.

sexualbanana
09-09-2011, 11:04 AM
Funny article I just read about Entourage....

In the first two episodes of the final season of Entourage, we were reintroduced to our circle of bros who were faced with the recurring problems of the modern bro. Bros want to hook up with girls. Bros want cool, fulfilling careers in which they can 'be their own boss.' Bros want their circle of bros to respect them for the 'right' reasons. Bros eventually want to break free from their pack of bros to find a gal who loves them despite their bro-ness, but at the same time a bro must still maintain a meaningful connection with his bro circle.

So yeah, new season, same stories, different characters acting out the various emotional range of responses associated with bros. Turtle is always trying to find his life's path and a hot girl. E is trying to manage 'being a bro' vs. his need for female affirmation. Vince continues to function as the bro who enables the bro lifestyle for his bros. Drama is the bro everyone is rooting for. Ari just dabbles in bro-dom, because he is making real money. Then sometimes other auxiliary bros come along and provide laughs and disappointment.

Entourage has played an important role in the evolution of the modern bro. Our inner bros have been liberated during our recent Film & TV Bronaissance, and it has become completely acceptable to sit around in football jerseys and talk about bongs. Bros are no longer under pressure to 'evolve' into 'real men.' You can roam the Earth as a bro forever, sort of like the Dude in The Big Lebowski or the Highlander in Highlander. The new wave of bro media has let the modern male know that he can achieve his dreams without compromising his bro-ness.

Vinny and the Bros as Inspirational Figures

How did you feel about the world that Entourage attempted to portray when it first launched? Even though I tell myself that I am 'above' Entourage, the romantic in me still dug the concept because I could envision a world in which me and my alpha bros were rich and famous. Even if we didn't achieve those pillars of arbitrary societal status, it doesn't mean that the bro in me won't ever stop thinking that my bonds will somehow become the ultimate circle of bros in the history of bro-dom. I can't believe Mark Wahlberg and his bros might have more impact on modern culture than me and my bros. I swear we have the best inside jokes, sports takes, and lewd commentary on women.

After watching last night's second episode of Entourage, it seems like the show is busy setting up some heavy emotional arcs in Season 8. What for, bros? I sort of just want to chill with my bros.

I guess there is some sort of 'pressure' on a show to justify its own existence by providing 'closure' for all of the characters who 'meant so much to us.' Entourage shouldn't be looking to simulate emotional depth for characters whose bro archetypes are already established. Since Day 1 of Entourage, we have just been chilling with bros, watching some bros getting into bro-like shenanigans. There has never been any emotional connection to the characters. The strongest emotion I feel towards a character is 'immense pity' for Turtle's existence as his role of the saddest bro alive, but for some reason they need to keep branding him as The Little Hefty Bro Who Could.

Unnecessary Closures: When Bros Change Before We're Ready

Now that Vinny Chase is sober, he has undertaken a passion project to write a screenplay about some dog, which is probably supposed to be a metaphor for life or something. Why does he need to prove that he is 'artistic' and can find fulfillment by creating content instead of just starring in movies? Why do I need to value Ari Gold as a family man? Will Eric Murphy ever find his bro balance? Does Drama really need to achieve bro-level self-awareness? Is it realistic to think that Turtle will become a successful entrepreneur with a hot girlfriend who likes him for his 'beautiful mind?'

I know all of this stuff is supposed to be 'uplifting' and provide commentary on 'what is truly important in life', but all of this 'big-picture' commentary really gets away from the never-ending spirit of bro.

Since a bro can last forever, why do we need closure on the Entourage bros?

I would feel better if the show lasted forever. It's not like I will ever think of Adrian Grenier as anyone other than Vincent Chase. Everyone involved in the show should legally change their names to their character names. That way, they can morph the show into a reality show in which they are all forced to live in a house together. Even Scott Caan is allowed into the new venture because he's always been a bro ever since Varsity Blues.

It feels like most people seem to complain about the most recent seasons of Entourage as being 'bad,' but I wonder how they have become 'worse' than the early seasons of the show. Was it 'more fun' at the beginning? It seems just as annoying, especially since the first couple of seasons dealt with Eric Murphy's struggle for relevance in Hollywood. Maybe people are saying that they had an emotional connection to the Aquaman and Medellin eras? It is hard for me to believe that these bros could have really 'devolved,' because I thought we had entered into an informal contract that guaranteed us the Right to Bro.

The 'flaws' that you find in Entourage are the same flaws that you find in the modern bro. They lack emotional depth, and they are grounded in their circle of bros. It is unrealistic to think that a bro could authentically evolve 'as a compassionate person,' which is the same reason we get annoyed with the final act of most Judd Apatow films — the bro man-children are forced to go through a metamorphbrosis, turning into a 'real man' who sees that there is life beyond bro. The rest of the movie was a really fun celebration of a circle of bros, but now you're telling me that I am supposed to abandon everything that made this an enjoyable experience?

After celebrating bros, why do we have to kill them off by having them emotionally evolve?

It seems like the majority of 'relevant' television shows are perceived as being 'worth your time' because the viewer simulates 'emotionally evolving' with the characters. In bro-themed shows, it feels like it is all an asynchronous series of broments and chill sessions. Opportunities, girls, and mini-bro-rifts come and go, but the spirit of bro is 'the glue' that keeps the show together.

As a liberated bro, I am not focused on the social value of Entourage, especially when it comes to the portrayal of females in Hollywood. Didn't they already have their own fem-bro media such as Sex and the City, Bridesmaids, and Golden Girls? I'm trying to experience Entourage with my simplest bro goggles on, throwing aside any sort of need to perform 'cutting cultural analysis' while I simultaneously weigh the show's place in television history. The pressure to formulate 'new reasons' for why Entourage is entertaining is probably what ruined the show for most people. By watching Entourage, I am just chilling with my bros. I am dreaming with my bros.

There are times when I feel like I resent the simpleness of bros, but then I remind myself that bros have never been as free to bro as they are now. Bro-wave media has taken off the bro's shackles, freeing him from the pressures of evolving into a man who uses 'emotional evolution' as a way to cover up that life has defeated him. Shows like Entourage give us hope that the bro way of life is a sustainable way of life.

As long as you have your bros, you can cultivate a meaningful existence. A clan of true bros potentially outlasts any girlfriend, wife, or sibling. It provides emotional support that helps us to escape from the pain and monotony of everyday life with a mix of humor, escapism, and bro-based situational absurdity.

I am afraid of losing my bros if they choose to 'emotionally evolve' beyond the bro. It feels like I have already lost my Entourage bros. Hopefully, Entourage will provide a paradigm-shifting ending in which the bro is allowed to have his own version of a happy ending. This is probably unrealistic because bros will never end, as we find true happiness as long as we exist freely in the Circle of Bro.

Carles is a staff writer for Grantland. He started the authentic content farm HIPSTER RUNOFF.

MGCM
09-11-2011, 12:29 PM
any early leaks of tonights episode?

95teetee
09-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by MGCM
any early leaks of tonights episode? doubt it- last week's wasn't really leaked- HBO's weekly e-mail even said something about watching it early (but I let mailwasher delete it before I could get the info lol)

bball2
09-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Series finale tonight?

RickDaTuner
09-11-2011, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by bball2
Series finale tonight?

sure is:cry:

Cos
09-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Woooo the preview they just had on HBO looked bad ass

Cos
09-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Wow awesome ending to the show. Actually a little sad about it.

Best final line in a show though (excluding the after scene part obviously):

"I better find something to fuck in Paris" - Drama

95teetee
09-11-2011, 09:03 PM
well, at least the JTS moment came in the very last episode (the hot, independent, intelligent, successful, I-don't-date-actors journalist is marrying Vince after 24 hours:thumbsdow ).

But the Ari parts pulled it back.

dirtsniffer
09-11-2011, 09:22 PM
nice spolier :thumbsdow

Cos
09-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by dirtsniffer
nice spolier :thumbsdow

edit:

Im retarded

hurrdurr
09-11-2011, 11:07 PM
poss spin off?

AaronK
09-11-2011, 11:12 PM
After 8 great seasons it sucks to see it come to an end!

OCDP
09-11-2011, 11:20 PM
Hope you all kept watching after the credits ran!

RickDaTuner
09-11-2011, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by OCDP

Movie Bait...

Dj_Stylz
09-11-2011, 11:28 PM
:clap: Sad to see it as the final episode of the season until the movie comes out now.

GenerationX
09-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Fucking wicked. The movie has already been confirmed by vinny chase ;). I'm fucking excited.

RickDaTuner
09-11-2011, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by GenerationX
Fucking wicked. The movie has already been confirmed by vinny chase ;). I'm fucking excited.

its also on IMDB slated for release in 2013.... such a long wait...

Hakkola
09-12-2011, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by OCDP

Thanks for the heads-up holmes, went back and watched it.

rawsensation
09-12-2011, 01:14 AM
Enjoyed all the seasons, sad to see the series end but can't wait for the movie.

95teetee
09-12-2011, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by dirtsniffer
nice spolier :thumbsdow people on beyond should know what to expect if they go into a thread about a show after that show has aired.

dirtsniffer
09-12-2011, 08:03 AM
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/202552/spoiler-posting/

sexualbanana
09-12-2011, 11:02 AM
Motherf-er. Curb went longer than it usually does, so my DVR stopped recording like halfway through the end bit (but got a sweet view of of Mrs Gold's ass). Then my re-record stopped about 3/4 of the way through.

sexualbanana
09-12-2011, 12:00 PM
Icefilms is fucking around again and giving me errors. Any other sites I can catch the episode?

Hakkola
09-12-2011, 12:04 PM
Icefilms is fucking around again and giving me errors. Any other sites I can catch the episode?

megarelease.net

It's having problems at times too though, I think they've both been getting DoS attacked.

b_t
09-12-2011, 07:37 PM
They did a really good job of selling things in this episode... some great speeches. Good ending all around. I was buying Ari quitting everything too, and figured the call after the credits would just be a weak plot twist... but that guy really knows how to pitch a job.

ekguy
09-12-2011, 09:52 PM
amazing season finale. What`s this with people saying something about a movie???

Gorilla
09-13-2011, 08:37 AM
people are going to forget about the show by the time the movie rolls around. I heard they just hired writers for it.

The show has become more focused for female viewers, with love stories, wedding, pregnancy.

Need to go back to the roots, like when they go to the joshua tree, buy a phantom

overall miss the show already

rumeo
09-17-2011, 10:40 AM
well, at least the JTS moment came in the very last episode (the hot, independent, intelligent, successful, I-don't-date-actors journalist is marrying Vince after 24 hours:thumbsdow ).

But the Ari parts pulled it back.

I felt they forced that with Vince just to throw something together. Ari's ending was phenomenal, what is he going to do?

dj_patm
10-14-2012, 04:30 PM
Fyi, the complete series is coming out on DVD and Bluray on November 6th.

Amazon currently has them both for half the price of sites like Future shop and Best Buy. I bought the blu ray for $185 with the slightly faster shipping (next day was another 15 bucks) and all the stupid import fee deposit, while Best Buy has it listed for 325 bucks.

Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008BLCTOU/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_asp_9JnSE.10K2JBT

taemo
10-14-2012, 05:37 PM
^ thanks for the headsup, reserved the Bluray copy and finally bought Fresh Prince of Bel-Air s5-6 on dvd too

sl888
10-15-2012, 06:42 AM
Jeremy Piven has a new series coming up. Gonna air in the UK soon but not sure if it's picked up in NA. Called Mr. Selfridge.

asp integra
03-12-2013, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

megarelease.net

It's having problems at times too though, I think they've both been getting DoS attacked.

any good sites to stream from now? need an entourage fix!

Markll7
03-12-2013, 09:38 PM
The movie is greenlit and should be underway soon according to Wahlberg. They need to cut everyone out and just have Piven on screen for 3 hours with flashes of hot chicks here and there.

MGCM
03-12-2013, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by sl888
Jeremy Piven has a new series coming up. Gonna air in the UK soon but not sure if it's picked up in NA. Called Mr. Selfridge.

did anyone watch this?

95EG6P
03-13-2013, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Markll7
The movie is greenlit and should be underway soon according to Wahlberg. They need to cut everyone out and just have Piven on screen for 3 hours with flashes of hot chicks here and there.

they have been saying the movie was in the works for a while but if the movie did acutal come out it wil be so epic

patrickj
12-23-2014, 01:35 PM
teaser trailer is up

http://youtu.be/Vz2HyCgUWh4

Vz2HyCgUWh4

MGCM
12-23-2014, 01:55 PM
holy shit that was an awesome trailer :D cant wait to see this,

"if i last 30 seconds u let me take you out of a date
"if u last 60 seconds i'll let u *ding*"

gunna be epic!!!

avishal26