PDA

View Full Version : Fat burner supplements before 10 day vacation

machomacho
07-27-2011, 10:25 AM
Hey guys I was just wondering if it's a good idea to take a fat burner supplement such as oxyElite pro or Nutrex Research, Inc. Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate before I go on a day 16 vacation

Basically i would like to lose a little belly fat before I go in about a month and wanted to know if it's better to get off them the day before i go there or take them during my vacation

I'll be going on a lot of rides and be in +40 degrees whether (Cali) throughout the whole day and drinking at night

Basically just wanna know if it's okay taking them when I'll be on rides all day and drinking at night because I know some of the side effects are nausea, high blood pressure and constant sweating lol

shadowz
07-27-2011, 10:26 AM
In a basic nutshell no, you should refer to the Rapid Fat Loss thread

brokeass
07-27-2011, 10:38 AM
EC Stack

Akumaz
07-27-2011, 10:42 AM
Honestly, i tried it out, its not as effective as you would think. First of all, i did not notice any changes, given that i was taking it to try to be more lean. Also, it made me sick after intense work outs, light headed and felt like puking. All in all, 10 days will do nothing for you. And its not worth it, just burn more calories than u intake.

max_boost
07-27-2011, 10:54 AM
What's your body weight? Take that number and that's the number of grams of protein you need/day.

You can only eat the leanest of lean meats for that duration. Get a scale and weigh your food.

For example, you weigh 180lbs.

1oz of lean meat = 35 calories.
1 oz of lean meat = 7 grams of protein.

180/7=1260 calories per day. 36oz of food.

Crazy eh? Protein prevents muscle loss, any weight loss will be fat and the how fast will depend on how your body processes it.

Now the question, is what can you eat? Whey powder + water, skinless chicken breast, steamed seafood i.e. scallops, crab, lobster, shrimp, tilapia, cod. http://www.exrx.net/Nutrition/MeatExchanges.html

So simple. You don't even need to do any cardio or exercises.

You'll be on such a caloric deficit that you'll drop a lb every other day.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/the-rapid-fat-loss-handbook

machomacho
07-27-2011, 11:10 AM
Thanks for info!

I thought it was a bad idea lol

I'm currently 185 right now and have been working out for about 2 months now 4 times a week

I've lost 15 pounds so far and I don't really wanna slim down anymore maybe 10 more at most, just lose the excess fat. Would this dietary plan work for me if I plan to work out 4 times a week and try not to lose more than 10 pounds while doing this

I'll definitely start reading that book
Thanks

kamakurakid
07-27-2011, 11:14 AM
Do Atkins Induction for a week or ten days, follow the rules though and do not ever think a kilo of bacon per day is acceptable. Some do... idiots.

Drink light beers only post Atkins, watch carbs beyond the minimum needed as they are seldom your friend.

Akumaz
07-27-2011, 11:16 AM
i dont think you should focus on weight much, but focus on your goal, not in terms of weight but body composition. Muscle weighs more than fat. So in the process of "turning" fat into muscle u might not lose any weight, or even gain weight. 4 times a week is more than enough. anything above 3 times a week is sufficient, given that u are pushing ur self.