PDA

View Full Version : I've seen it all now!

Fuji
09-11-2002, 09:58 PM
I'm driving in the NW and I see an orange car. hmmm wonder what it is? I go to look and it is a Nissan NX2000 in Fast and Furious Supra trim, decals and all. :barf:. The dude with the F & F cavalier and him should roll some time they could make a movie. That's all ... :confused:

James
09-12-2002, 03:19 AM
Oh God, cant wait to see this!:rolleyes:
My Neighbor bought an '83 Supra last Winter, and was gonna Paint it orange, and put the F&F Stickers Scheme on it, HE WAS SERIOUS! I was like oh Sweet idea!(sarcastically, and he thought i wasnt joking:banghead: ) Then he Ran the Car into a Curb at 70km/h cause he was a retard!( RWD+ Winter+ Horrible Driver= not good), and ended up scrapping it, Thank god.

Ferio_vti
09-12-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by James
Then he Ran the Car into a Curb at 70km/h cause he was a retard!( RWD+ Winter+ Horrible Driver= not good), and ended up scrapping it, Thank god.

Well, at least you know you won't have to see that ass orange and F&F decal for a while :rofl:

nookmumracing
09-12-2002, 09:06 AM
:dunno:

2000impreza
09-12-2002, 11:01 AM
Fuji you want to paint your car just like that don't you?:rofl: jk. what a bunch of retards.

ninjak84
09-13-2002, 12:19 PM
an 83 supra?
did it run? or was he just going to give it a motec exhaust and hope for the best

finboy
09-13-2002, 01:21 PM

i'm painting my daytona orange...

but i'm going for a more retro 60's look with flat black dual scoop hood, black daytona sideskirts, and a flat black stock spoiler...

maybe dashed side decals like on the old cuda.

MaYzE
09-14-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Fuji
I'm driving in the NW and I see an orange car. hmmm wonder what it is? I go to look and it is a Nissan NX2000 in Fast and Furious Supra trim, decals and all. :barf:. The dude with the F & F cavalier and him should roll some time they could make a movie. That's all ... :confused:

If thats the Speedeville F&TF Cav your talking about I saw it on McLeod a few days ago. Why do people still want to be like that movie? I guess anything to get attention. :dunno:

shadowz
09-14-2002, 12:58 PM
Wicked!:D

Hakkola
09-14-2002, 01:19 PM
Is the Cav Black with a body kit with red mesh and decals and a spoiler with red trim on it?? If so I know him, and he's a damn good driver, his shifts are so smooth and quick, I wouldn't doubt if he was one of the best drivers in Calgary. He's done some mods to the car like exhaust and some other engine stuff, he's pretty quick.

2000impreza
09-14-2002, 01:38 PM
ummm. its green with black painted hood.

just because someone shifts smooth and quick doesn't mean they are one of the best drivers in calgary....:dunno:

GT2NV
09-14-2002, 03:40 PM
i love nx 2000's :( lol

Fuji
09-14-2002, 07:21 PM
yea... I doubt he the smoothe shifter, is one of the best drivers around.... maybe in a staright line in a cavalier he is, but there is a lot of talent around here. I've never seen that car anywhere near the track, so I assume he is all show no go. :dunno:

ninjak84
09-14-2002, 09:24 PM
lol
i'd like to think shifting smooth and quick is the only way to shift.
as opposed to slow and rigid shifting.... i too shift smooth and quick, maybe i should go for formula 1......

davidI
09-14-2002, 09:26 PM
The F and F Cavalier driver didn't seem to be too good at Drag Warz...I think he ran high 17's? His launches didn't look too good either but maybe you're talking about a different dude with a different car :dunno:

LaughingTiger
09-18-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Fuji

I saw that fast & furious eclipse copy too......WTF.... :rofl:

Why can't people just get there own styles????

All the money that guy spent on his car he could of bought an eclipse...

infamous
09-18-2002, 09:16 AM
hey has anyone seen the black eclipse downtown?? it's black with some huge chrome rims, and a sweet body kit....it is soooooooooooooo nice :drool: :drool: :drool:

LaughingTiger
09-21-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by infamous
hey has anyone seen the black eclipse downtown?? it's black with some huge chrome rims, and a sweet body kit....it is soooooooooooooo nice :drool: :drool: :drool:

I think I saw it last night by my place..

I'm not sure the rims were chrome, but they were 18's

It's got a massive intercooler set up in the front.. nice car:D