PDA

View Full Version : Honda Canada

2.2vtec
08-03-2011, 09:28 AM
I have been trying to contact Honda Canada via the number provided on their website and I have been on hold waiting for a customer service rep for over an hour!

Every time i call its a very long wait and i have to get hang up as I dont have hours to waste on hold.

Is there another way to get a hold of them? The number I'm using is 1-888-946-6329

Mixalot27
08-03-2011, 11:29 AM
They do respond by email if you fill out the contact link on their site, however it takes a few days. Honda Canada doesn't exactly excel in the area of customer service in my experience.

2.2vtec
08-03-2011, 11:56 AM
I have sent 2 emails without any response. One outlining the particulars of my contact and the other one asking if there is another number to get a hold of them.

Both attempts failed to get any response.

hampstor
08-03-2011, 01:49 PM
I'm going to assume you've got a beef with a dealer, have you considered going to another dealer and asking them to assist you in contacting Honda Canada?

2.2vtec
08-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by hampstor
I'm going to assume you've got a beef with a dealer, have you considered going to another dealer and asking them to assist you in contacting Honda Canada?

Well it was the dealership that told me to talk to Honda Canada in the first place regarding a service bulletin that should have been performed on my car but wasn't.

I guess Honda Canada gives the go ahead to the particular dealer.

bignerd
08-03-2011, 02:11 PM
I have always been able to get through but only ever call to get the balance owing on my vehicle. Can you try another department other than customer service and see if they can put you through to someone directly?

Usually the dealerships don't even question those service bulletins and just do them....