PDA

View Full Version : FS: Extra stuff BOSE Home Speaker System

Slvshadow
01-21-2004, 05:46 AM
I had this for aabout 2yrs bearly use it, too loud for a computer system. Do not have the specs on the speakers all that i can say is that i had a look on ebay and the speakers were all going for around $220-$280u.s with auctions still going on. I do have the specs for the Sub.

BOSE
ACOUSTIMASS
MODEL 2683
POWERED SUBWOOFER

Bose "Acoustimas" Powered Subwoofer, model 2683. This unit is designed to go to pre-amp outputs of a receiver / pre-amp. Features a powered 8" subwoofer in a "dual-3rd order" cabinet with powered satellite speaker outputs. Subwoofer amplifier supplies 19.5 volts @ 4 ohms for 95 watts to the built-in 8" driver and 20 volts @ 8 ohms for 50 watts to each of the satellite speaker outs via discrete output devices. Amplifier is passively cooled via internal and external heat-sinks and features a huge internal power transformer. Very well built unit inside. Factory speaker is in great shape with no foam deterioration. Unit looks and sounds great. No buzzes or rattles. Just clean low-end to the sub and plenty of output to the satellite outputs. Would work great with any satellite speakers up to 10". Dual 2.5" tuned ports for extended bass response from the 8" driver. Unit also features separate bass and treble volume controls. Has 5-pin DIN input jack and we will supply a DIN to RCA cable with it. Measures 20" x 10" x 13" deep and weighs 40 lbs unpacked. ( Got this off the website ) SUb based on my net finding usually sells for $180-$230u.s

This is a near perfect condition unit, great sound for a small space. I'm asking $280 obo NEW LOW PRICE, i believe this should be reasonable since if you tab up the net average price on ebay would a total of $400ish u.s + $530 based on current exchange rate rounded up a few dollars.

Selling at $240 NEW PRICE $200

westside_ryda
01-30-2004, 01:34 AM
how would u feel about 200 and what is the warrenty on it

t3rry
02-09-2004, 07:36 AM
MAybe you should give a ballpar price, if people dont know what its worth they dont know what to offer ya

Hilmy
03-09-2004, 11:48 PM
hi.. i'm interested in your speakers...
I just had a couple of questions..
Why are you selling them...?
For how long have you owned them..?
Whats the best deal i can get..?

thanks

:bigpimp:

Slvshadow
03-10-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Hilmy
hi.. i'm interested in your speakers...
I just had a couple of questions..
Why are you selling them...?
For how long have you owned them..?
Whats the best deal i can get..?

thanks

:bigpimp:

I use these speakers on my computer system, don't ever turn them up and have never taken advantage of there potential. Really have no need for something that powerful. Have had them for about 3yrs now, still in mint condition.

Alphawolf
03-12-2004, 04:45 PM
What do you do, bump this twice a day????

It never seems to leave the top of the list...

anyways

is this sub 4.1 capable?

Slvshadow
04-11-2004, 02:52 AM
Please do not contact me unless you are interested, if your interested leave me your # and i will contact you.