PDA

View Full Version : another bad ending

Alpha6
09-12-2002, 12:16 AM
this is not for the faint at heart...hope you are sitting down for this (www.cycleworld.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=003664)

infamous
09-12-2002, 12:21 AM
damn that got my gag reflex going with the 1st pic....couldn't finish them all

OMOYYC
09-12-2002, 12:29 AM
Anyone here ride a motorbike?

Dope Dealer
09-12-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Cwave

Wow, that first picture is probably the worst of the bunch.

My uncle owns several (Somewhere in the area of 9 or 10) Harley's. He hasn't gotten into a serious accident and I hope he doesnt. Those are brutual pictures.

infamous
09-12-2002, 12:33 AM
i did a while ago, and my dad and my bro's have been into them....let's see....2000 honda 200cc dirt bike, 81 honda cbr 750, 80 honda 450 touring bike, 78 honda 125cc dirt bike, and a couple of others i can't remember

Ferio_vti
09-12-2002, 08:55 AM
I had one last year, but I sold it due to my GF at the time :(. Gonna get one next year.:D

sml
09-12-2002, 04:00 PM
Just wear your gear (leather jacket, helmet, gloves, boots, jeans), stay alert of changing road conditions (intersections, rain, traffic), and go pay the $300 and take a motocycle safety course!!! Bikes are NOT dangerous as long as you follow the rules... People who do stupid things in their cars get pretty mangled up too (ie. not wearing seatbelt, excessive speeding, stunting, etc). Just because you have the power doesn't mean you have to use it. Are all car accidents on ferraris, lambo, porsches, etc??? NO! They're on ANY kind of vehicle which are controlled by STUPID drivers!!! Bike's don't kill, stupid bike riders do... get it?

infamous
09-12-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by sml
Just wear your gear (leather jacket, helmet, gloves, boots, jeans), stay alert of changing road conditions (intersections, rain, traffic), and go pay the $300 and take a motocycle safety course!!! Bikes are NOT dangerous as long as you follow the rules... People who do stupid things in their cars get pretty mangled up too (ie. not wearing seatbelt, excessive speeding, stunting, etc). Just because you have the power doesn't mean you have to use it. Are all car accidents on ferraris, lambo, porsches, etc??? NO! They're on ANY kind of vehicle which are controlled by STUPID drivers!!! Bike's don't kill, stupid bike riders do... get it?

very nicely put! :D

Ferio_vti
09-12-2002, 04:09 PM
What pisses me off is when you see guys in full gear and their GF on the back with nothing but a helmet, shorts and a tank top.
Nice to see the arse is looking out for himself but not the hottie on the back.
Just want to stop the guy and beat his ass and drive off with the girl.

Ben
09-12-2002, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti
What pisses me off is when you see guys in full gear and their GF on the back with nothing but a helmet, shorts and a tank top.
Nice to see the arse is looking out for himself but not the hottie on the back.
Just want to stop the guy and beat his ass and drive off with the girl.

Heh, exactly, but I know if I owned a bike, I wouldn't go out and buy a riding suit in all sorts of sizes for any friends that needed a lift, I just would never double someone, plain and simple. Far to much risk. If you biffed because of your fault, you would feel terrible, and if you biffed because of thier fault, it wouldn't be fun, and if you got creamed by someone else, thats two fatalities instead of one.

JMO

Ferio_vti
09-12-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Benny

Heh, exactly, but I know if I owned a bike, I wouldn't go out and buy a riding suit in all sorts of sizes for any friends that needed a lift, I just would never double someone, plain and simple. Far to much risk. If you biffed because of your fault, you would feel terrible, and if you biffed because of thier fault, it wouldn't be fun, and if you got creamed by someone else, thats two fatalities instead of one.

JMO

I agree. Going solo on a bike is the way to go. Then again, the only passenger you'd want is a hottie. And long as they have a pair of jeans and a leather jacket, they'll be better off than shorts and a tank top. Besides, it'd be gay having a guy on the back with you.

Besides, passengers on a bike are a pain and constantly mess up turning and manuevering, most of time they counter the lean by trying to stay upright rather than leaning into the turn.
Chances are passengers are more likely to cause an accident cuz they can affect the driver's handling.

gpomp
09-12-2002, 04:47 PM
Ugh, that makes me scared to ride bikes. But those guys weren't wearing any protection and were probably doing something stupid to lay the bike down in the first place.

Alpha6
09-12-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Cwave

thats all i do. I live for the stuff.

GT2NV
09-12-2002, 08:43 PM
:barf: :barf: :barf:
omg thank you for that