PDA

View Full Version : FS: Custom MR2 car cover

Nav13
08-16-2011, 10:59 PM
I sold my car and the new owner didn't take the car cover. It's custom made to fit 2nd gen mr2's. It's from Covercraft and the model is weather shield. It cost me just under $300 new. Here's the link to the exact one I bought.

http://www.covercraft.com/cover_sale.htm

The one for $171.58 in the link is for cars that fall under the smallest size category. Even though MR2's are tiny they still fall under a bigger size category. So it came out to $220 plus $50 for shipping and then another $20 for customs so in total total $290. Looking to get $150 obo.

Unfortunately I never took a picture with it on the car. But it takes 30 seconds to put on so your most welcome to try it on your car first. It has faded so it more of a dull black or grey now. Also the fabric around the antenna area is a little worn, but not ripped through.

Winter is just around the corner. Cover up your car in style. I have no use for this anymore so throw me some offers.

Nav13
10-13-2011, 01:27 PM
Bump. I hate to say it, but the crappy weather is almost here. Store your MR2 in style this winter with a custom cover. Price drop, only $100 now.

Nav13
10-14-2011, 08:44 PM
sold