PDA

View Full Version : Sandra Elaine Martin?

nicknolte
08-17-2011, 09:07 PM
Not particularly school related, but did Rob Malach finally grow a backbone, or did Sandra get tired of dominating Rob all the time?

Anyone know the scoop on Sandra Malach's name change?

jmintz
09-05-2011, 06:09 PM
LOL, I thought this was a typo when I read it. Sounds like she re-married or maybe decided to use her maiden name? I could probably ask her since we were pretty close (not like that).

imhungry
09-14-2011, 12:43 AM
Nothing happened. Just changed to maiden name. That's it.

I have Rob for BSEN 395 this semester. He's pretty awesome, seems pretty approachable.

Nakadah
09-14-2011, 04:19 PM
I am taking BSEN 395 as well and today Rob was talking about his wife. He said "my wife", not "my ex-wife", so really no idea what has happened.:dunno:

imhungry, which lecture are you in?

PS: How do you guys stay awake in this class?:zzz:

gyu
09-14-2011, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by imhungry
Nothing happened. Just changed to maiden name. That's it.

I have Rob for BSEN 395 this semester. He's pretty awesome, seems pretty approachable.
Had him last winter, my favorite prof. so far. I thought Rob made BSEN395 interesting.

urbannomad
09-14-2011, 07:13 PM
LOL.
Sandra was talking about this in class.
Sandra just took her maiden name, because some dumb students in spring/summer went to the wrong classes because both were teaching the same course but going over different things. They effed up their grades, so she decided to go with her maiden name to clear things up. She was laughing about it alot in the class i have with her. She gave a shout out to Beyond as well...LOL

jmintz
09-15-2011, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by urbannomad
LOL.
Sandra just took her maiden name, because some dumb students in spring/summer went to the wrong classes because both were teaching the same course but going over different things. They effed up their grades, so she decided to go with her maiden name to clear things up. She was laughing about it alot in the class i have with her. She gave a shout out to Beyond as well...LOL

That's a pretty awful reason to change your maiden name. It's not her fault some students are incompetent enough to go to the wrong class. Anyway, that's funny that she mentioned Beyond. What did she say?

icky2unk
09-15-2011, 01:55 PM
LOL.

Are you in the 3:30-4:45 lecture for Enti?

nicknolte
09-15-2011, 10:13 PM
Well, that is a mystery put to bed. Thanks, Beyond.

That's pretty funny if she gave a Beyond shout out, haha

urbannomad
09-19-2011, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by icky2unk

Are you in the 3:30-4:45 lecture for Enti?

Nope. Earlier lecture.

jmintz. Nothing really. It was pretty comical when she said it. "Oh i was searching both my last names" something along those lines "and this crazy car forum showed up, what a riot!" starts giggling hysterically.

I like her. She seems like an awesome prof, and i'm lucky to be in her class!

icky2unk
09-19-2011, 05:37 PM

Nope. Earlier lecture.

jmintz. Nothing really. It was pretty comical when she said it. "Oh i was searching both my last names" something along those lines "and this crazy car forum showed up, what a riot!" starts giggling hysterically.

I like her. She seems like an awesome prof, and i'm lucky to be in her class!

Oh okay, I just got into the 9:30 lecture hah