Vehicle Details
1992 :
Honda civic cx :
white :
black :
manual :
300+ :
calgary :
Selling my project car. I have had this car for 3 years now and put alot of time and money into it. Finally let me down so I garaged it and bought a new car. Currently the car has a gsr swap and runs. BUT there is somthing wrong in the top end of the motor that I have yet to determine. I think it may have blown valves but I cant say for certain. The price will relect this. It has the following mods:

GSr swap, gsr tranny ecu. red aem cam gears, lightweight flywheel, generic intake, spoon thermostat, spoon fan switch. Full cat back apexi n1 exhaust with silencer. Sti custom fit rear diffuser. Buddy club n1 full coilovers. Brand new still have boxes and receipts. maybe 1200kms on them. SKunk2 rear lca's. gsr seats, black dash swap. se door panels with purple suede and tweeters. sony explode 5 1/4's panasonic deck. Flatline performance extended shifter. 92 teg rims painted flat tan with two bald winters and two good ones. Thule rack bolted through the roof, but properly sealed no leaks. Roof is painted tan. Rear interior is gutted. Has rust on the rear 1/4 panels both sides but also have 1/4's for sale if you want them. May include with the car.There may be more that I am forgetting but will update as I go. Pics to come! :

Asking 3500 obo. :

Reach me by text or email
[email protected] :
403-561-9265:

Pictures :