Make and Model : BMW 335i
Exterior Color : Space Grey
Interior Color : Black Dakota Leather on Brushed Aluminum Trim
Auto or Manual? : 6 Speed Manual
Odometer Reading : 84000
Location of Vehicle : Medicine Hat, Alberta

Description :

About the Make & Model:

The BMW E92 series is the fifth generation of the BMW 3-Series range of compact executive cars. This car is truly the pinnacle of automotive engineering in terms of the BMW 3-Series. The coupé's body is its own design and no longer derived from the saloon with two fewer doors like its predecessors, being longer and narrower than the E90 counterpart, seating two passengers in the rear instead of the three-person bench. The coupé also features frameless doors like its E46 predecessor. There are also retractable arms that extend from the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B-pillar B-pillar to hand the seat belt to the driver and/or passenger when the key fob is in the ignition and the door is closed. Compared to the E90 saloon, E92s also have more features such as standard Xenon HID headlights. The BMW 335i E92 Coupe features a 3.0L Twin Turbo engine producing 306 PS (225 kW; 302 bhp) and 400 N·m (295 lb·ft).

Options specific to this car:

This specific BMW 335i has the following equipment packages along with the basic options included by BMW:
Premium Package:
- Black Dakota Leather interior
- Brushed Aluminum Trim
- Ilogic7 Stereo System (13 speakers & 2 subs)
- Compass Mirror
- Auto-Dimming Mirrors
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- Lumbar Support
Sport Package:
- Sport-Tuned Suspension (better then most aftermarket ones)
- Sport Seats (Multi-Adjustable / Heated)
Cold Weather Package:
- Rear Folding Seats
- Heated Seats
For a list of standard options:
http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-335-2007/specs/

Vehicle History:

I have owned this vehicle for just under one year. I purchased it from a dealership and has only had one other owner. The car has followed all of BMW's regular maintenance and recalls.

Mechanically, I just had the car inspected earlier in the summer and everything runs perfectly. BMW Health Inspection provided. I also had a oil change done at the same time and the car will not need one until next year. The only concern is the breaks do squeak occasionally which is a known 335i problem and is easily fixed by tying the break sensor or cleaning the pads.

The body of this vehicle has some damage from a minor accident. This includes a 1 inch wide scratch along the passenger side. Also, the front bumper & hood has rock chips that are expected on any vehicle. Finally, the rear bumper has a small chip no larger than a dime. None of the damage is really noticeable unless up close. The price of the vehicle has been reduced to cover the damages.

Since I have owned the vehicle I have purchased $4000 dollars worth of rims and tires. The rims are Afleugen SF-71's with Falken Tires. These are in perfect condition and have only been on the car for 2 weeks. I also have a spare tire that is included. I have receipts for everything from the maintenance to the wheels. I am selling the vehicle to pay off some debt and go back to school.

The vehicles price has been adjusted to factor in the damages but I am taking a huge loss and would appreciate no low-ballers. Although, the price is Or Best Offer and I am open to negotiations. To view please contact me through email ->.

THE CAR IS LOCATED IN MEDICINE HAT, ALBERTA

Asking Price : $24,500.00 OBO

Contact Information
PM HERE

Pictures

PICTURES (http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-FS-2007-BMW-335i-24-500-00-OBO-HUGE-PRICE-DROP-W0QQAdIdZ319470817)

SupraEnthusiast
09-03-2011, 10:13 AM
13ump

SupraEnthusiast
10-04-2011, 08:42 AM
HUGE PRICE DROP

$24,500 OBO NOW! Til the end of the week!!!

S-FLY
10-09-2011, 09:09 AM
Any issues with the waste gates, turbos or high pressure fuel pump? Is it still an option to get the factory warranty extended?

SupraEnthusiast
10-10-2011, 11:37 AM
Sold.