PDA

View Full Version : FS: AE86 TRD Race springs

dj ambiguous
01-22-2004, 01:58 AM
I have these for sale now.. since i really don't need anything stiffer than what i have right now..Located in Edmonton, Price, lets just say about $150 CAD for the whole set since they are old and most of the blue paint has flaked off, please post here if you are interested.. Thanks shipping is extra

to be honest, i don't know what the rates are for these springs.. and i believe that they are TRD since they are blue but i could be wrong.. however i did try to calculate them and the results came out with 3.8f kg/mm and 3.1r kg/mm. That is why i am selling these for real cheap since i don't have a clue.. i bought these for $250 about a year ago..

Phil

dj ambiguous
01-22-2004, 04:52 AM
i checked out Toysports website and noticed they had these springs for sale..

TRD Japan - Street
Front Springs <Pair> 2.8kgf/mm $140.00
Rear Springs 2.7kgf/mm $140.00

i tried using those online calculators for spring rate calculations and with the values.. 0.5" for the wire diameter, 5.0" for the coil diameter then put in 5 active coils for the rear springs and 5 coils for the front cause it has 1 dead coil, i get 2.9 kg/mm for both front and rear.. but since the front has that dead coil, the value might be slightly different for the front..

RXsevenmonk
01-22-2004, 04:54 AM
what car will this springs fit on?

dj ambiguous
01-22-2004, 12:00 PM
oh haha.. sorry... AE86...