PDA

View Full Version : Heineken Beertender

Ajay
08-30-2011, 08:24 PM
I'm looking for the Heineken Beertender and every place I look online (Amazon.com, bedbathandbeyond.com, cooking.com) has them but they don't ship to Canada.

When I look on the Canadian sites (amazon.ca, bedbathandbeyond.ca) they aren't available. Anyone know where I can order this online and get it shipped to Canada besides eBay?

http://www.cooking.com/products/shprodde.asp?SKU=307830

VWEvo
08-30-2011, 09:37 PM
I have one, its pretty good, however I seem to get alot of foam on each pour. I ended getting mine though a site out of new york. Search on the beertender website for authorized resellers and you can find it the location on there. Sorry i'm not being helpful but you can have it shipped here to Canada.

Ajay
08-30-2011, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by VWEvo
I have one, its pretty good, however I seem to get alot of foam on each pour. I ended getting mine though a site out of new york. Search on the beertender website for authorized resellers and you can find it the location on there. Sorry i'm not being helpful but you can have it shipped here to Canada.

Do you remember what the site was?

AudiPWR
08-30-2011, 09:57 PM
It would be faster if you just looked around yourself.
http://beertender.usa.heineken.com/getBeertender.php
Go there, click the model you want and click where you want to order it from. I found more than one site on there that shipped to Canada.

Ajay
08-30-2011, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by AudiPWR
It would be faster if you just looked around yourself.
http://beertender.usa.heineken.com/getBeertender.php
Go there, click the model you want and click where you want to order it from. I found more than one site on there that shipped to Canada.

Just checked that site. Brought up a bunch of links for the B90 from various sites in the US but when I clicked on the links the page was dead on each shopping website. Looks like eBay may be my only option but finding a seller that has that product and ships to Canada has proven to be hard as well.

Not sure why it's so hard to get this product. Should be as simple as just ordering it online.

adidas
09-02-2011, 11:10 PM
Your not looking hard enough, within a min i found 2 websites that ship to Canada.

Ajay
09-02-2011, 11:13 PM
Already found it. Ordered it from newegg.ca.

Not sure why you wouldn't post the websites if you claim to have found them though. Either way. I have one on order.

VWEvo
09-02-2011, 11:24 PM
Make sure you order a ton of the disposable beer tubes. I have spares in case you need.

Ajay
09-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by VWEvo
Make sure you order a ton of the disposable beer tubes. I have spares in case you need.

It comes with 5. How many is enough to have on hand? I did hear that these tubes can go pretty quickly.

VWEvo
09-03-2011, 08:33 AM
Unfortunately the tubes can only be used once. If your using your keg when buddies are over then you'll see that you will quickly crush a keg. It all depends how quickly you plan to consume your beer. One piece of advice, the beertender is fine at keeping beer cold, but it sucks at trying to get it cold. Stick the keg in the fridge first before putting it in the beertender.

adidas
09-03-2011, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Ajay
Already found it. Ordered it from newegg.ca.

Not sure why you wouldn't post the websites if you claim to have found them though. Either way. I have one on order.

Cause you were too lazy to look yourself, you want me to serve the beer to you as well?

Ajay
09-03-2011, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by adidas

Cause you were too lazy to look yourself, you want me to serve the beer to you as well?

Obviously not lazy if I found it online. Thanks for coming out. Have a good long weekend.

About the tubes - Sounds good. I'll order a bunch of those as well.

NoSup4U
07-30-2017, 11:37 AM
Bump from the dead.

Does anyone have a current source for the tubes? They seem to have become pretty rare.

'93 SR-V
07-30-2017, 01:05 PM
These?

https://www.amazon.com/Heineken-BT06-BeerTender-Tubes-6-Pack/dp/B002XVWC7S

NoSup4U
07-30-2017, 02:18 PM
Was looking for local. I'll resort to across the boarder if nothing is available.