PDA

View Full Version : Honda Accord w/ BMW Emblem

dj_rice
01-22-2004, 04:06 AM
Was driving around 32nd today and went by the Hertz beside the McDonalds there and saw this black like 91-93 Honda Accord, the one with the long ass back and shit..and it had some kinda grill in the front so I'm like okay cool...and I drive by and I see like Home Depot fence cutouts to make a homemade grill inserts and then the weird part is he had a BMW logo in the front where the Honda logo is..and he had fog lights that were in the front part of the grill..on the outside..as if they were actual headlights

ddmmak
01-22-2004, 08:37 AM
I have seen that ulgy ass car!!! It also has mirrors on the hood on both sides. The BMW emblem is the best!!

buh_buh
01-22-2004, 10:19 AM
I remember seeing that car in the N.E.
I think it has an upside down BMW badge on the rear too haha.

Damn ricers putting BMW badges on their cars *coughkennycough*

dj_rice
01-22-2004, 11:24 PM
I cant remmeber cuz I didnt wanna look at it anymore..cuz I was laughin way too hard..

But I know he works at the 32nd ave hertz or budjet rental car..its across the street from T & T Honda..

But not sure why he would put a BMW on a Honda..is he ashamed of his car lol??

He should belong on this site called www.riceboypage.com

XylathaneGTR
01-23-2004, 04:07 PM
Is that a GTR logo i see on your car in your sig, DJ?

ninjak84
01-23-2004, 04:12 PM
That's probably one of the little cunts in Calgary that drives around and steals emblems.

Originally posted by dj_rice

Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DUBBED
01-23-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

:eek: :rofl: :rofl: :banghead:

joegrang
01-23-2004, 04:48 PM
I cant remmeber cuz I didnt wanna look at it anymore..cuz I was laughin way too hard..

But I know he works at the 32nd ave hertz or budjet rental car..its across the street from T & T Honda..

But not sure why he would put a BMW on a Honda..is he ashamed of his car lol??

hey do ya live in the se I think I've seen u driveby a couple of times... in lake bonavista... nice 240

dj_rice
01-24-2004, 12:36 AM
Hahaha...I already took off the GTR symbol...put back the OE Nissan one...I was at a time in my life where I wanted to rice up my car with the GTR but yeah I've realized my ways

LOL

and yeah I live in the SE..but I dont live in Lake Bonavista tho...down near Forest Lawn

XylathaneGTR
01-24-2004, 12:46 AM
Hahaha...I already took off the GTR symbol...put back the OE Nissan one...I was at a time in my life where I wanted to rice up my car with the GTR but yeah I've realized my ways

LOL

and yeah I live in the SE..but I dont live in Lake Bonavista tho...down near Forest Lawn

Alright, i was just making sure :)
Seemed kind of unjust when your hating on the BMW Accord when you got that GTR 240sx.

:)

dj_rice
01-24-2004, 03:36 AM
Nahhhhh I took that GTR shit off..I was a kid back then...

Realized its gay puttin a GTR on a 240sx when there is no such thing...maybe on a Skyline but yeah lol...

Kinda like putting a Type R sticker on a Honda Civic LX 4 door Sedan

Chrisw
01-25-2004, 08:18 PM
That's sick.....makes me want to drive all the way down there, rip off the badge, smash the grill and toss the badge at him.........
While at some point yelling this at him:
"If your not proud of your car dont drive it......see how walking is......Idiot!"

dj_rice
01-25-2004, 08:21 PM
lol but at least I still stuck with a Nissan theme..cuz the GTR is on a NIssan Skyline

Not a BMW badge on a Accord...like I'm not dissing accords or anything but damn..thats like smacking BMW in the face by puttin that on a Honda

Marsh
01-29-2004, 10:14 PM
:werd:

Dj_Stylz
01-30-2004, 10:53 AM
just need to rip off the badge and kick his ass

hockeybronx
02-02-2004, 04:31 PM
Man that's garbage, is that what this world is coming to. I'll have to keep a lookout for that thing.

If anybody could get any pictures of it that would be great to see!

dj_rice
02-03-2004, 12:41 AM
I'll try and take some pics of it 2morrow when I'm driving around...

Thatd be funni if hes been readin this post and sees me tomorrow and comes out runnin with a batt