PDA

View Full Version : F.S 87 Wolfberg Jetta GL

Slvshadow
01-22-2004, 04:40 AM
I'm listing this for a friend, this is a 87 Wolfberg Jetta GL. Below are the specifications listed.

-1987 VW GL
-188k's
-Grey
-Manuel sunroof
-Manuel door locks
-Manuel windows
-Auto
-Mint condition both internally and externally
-No audio nor speakers
-4 door
-No broken windshield
-Non smoker
-All brakes, and tires are more than 78% life remaining
Vechicle is in ABSOLUTLY MINT CONDITION no flaws inside out, even have had a inspection done to prove it.

Selling Price $2650 OBO *LOWER PRICE* $2200 HAS TO GO IN A WEEK

( As to add vechicle can be painted in any color owner choses for a additional $500 ) Allow 3-4 bus days for this process.
Any additional questions feel free to pm me.

Ben
02-11-2004, 04:09 AM
Looks Gray to me :)

Ben
02-11-2004, 04:44 AM
nah man, she's gray. Unless thats some crazy Chameleon paint, the GLI's came in that gray pictured, or a blue that cannot be mistaken for any other color but blue.

That grey appears to be "Atlas Grey" code LP7V

Ben
02-11-2004, 06:07 AM
:thumbsup: S'all good, I'm a VW guy.

If you need to know anything else, dont hesitate to ask :) We'll get this car sold.

Cheers

DRFT-S13
02-11-2004, 02:06 PM
The badge on the fender stands for Carat, not Wolfsburg. Wolfsburg Editins came with cool 5 or 6 spoke wheels. I believe all were 5spds as well, due to the fact Wolfsburg Edition VWs were more sporty. The badge for Wolfsburg Edition is a round white badge, which says Wolfsburg. These cars are quite rare. The car in the pics does not look like a Wolfsburg, more like a Jetta GL Carat. Wolfsburg Editions are quite noticeable.

DUBDUDE
02-11-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by DRFT-S13
The badge on the fender stands for Carat, not Wolfsburg. Wolfsburg Editins came with cool 5 or 6 spoke wheels. I believe all were 5spds as well, due to the fact Wolfsburg Edition VWs were more sporty. The badge for Wolfsburg Edition is a round white badge, which says Wolfsburg. These cars are quite rare. The car in the pics does not look like a Wolfsburg, more like a Jetta GL Carat. Wolfsburg Editions are quite noticeable.

Sorry to jump in here, but both of u guys are out to lunch, that car isn't a "WOLFSBERG" nor a "CARAT"......and benny is right, that is an atlas grey, also the owner of this car is heavily on crack when he gave u the year of the car, unless someone changed the whole interior( including steering wheel), front doors,door trim, flares and front grill, that jetta is no less than an '88........(gonna guess an '89 by the interior type)....also, all Jetta's from 1985 to 1992 were made in Wolfsberg germany( starting with "W" in the vin number), and no, Wolfsberg edition Jetta's also came with automatics, and no, a wolfsberg edition jetta isn't a rare car..........GLi's and GLX maybe............and no the badge in the fender is nothing but castle of "WOLFSBERG" in Gernmany (all regular jetta's come with it) the CARAT badge actually reads CARATand there's no such thing as a GL Carat edition, ..............just thought a shed some light here to all.............the car does seem in good shape...........oh yeah, and it's just a GL.............:thumbsup: .....dubs rule!............$2500 it's a fair and wicked price.........low k's too!.........I luv dubs!!......:love:

Ben
02-11-2004, 06:06 PM
Looks like an 89. Big Doors, Small Bumpers ;)

James
02-11-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Ben
nah man, she's gray. Unless thats some crazy Chameleon paint, the GLI's came in that gray pictured, or a blue that cannot be mistaken for any other color but blue.

That grey appears to be "Atlas Grey" code LP7V

same color as my car i think, and i have NEVER thought my car looked blue at all :dunno:

Originally posted by Ben
Looks like an 89. Big Doors, Small Bumpers ;)

:werd:....you guys beat me to it

fillerup
02-20-2004, 08:39 PM
I think the car is amazing ...I wish I had found this site before I bought my car. I would have snapped this up so quickly...sighsighsigh. And it's only a thousand more..

Slvshadow
03-19-2004, 04:16 PM
Price just been lowered on this flauless MINT CONDITION 1987 Jetta GL with low clicks for this year. New lower price $2200

Slvshadow
03-29-2004, 04:19 AM
THIS CAR HAS TO GO. My friend needs to sell this vehicle so he can put the down payment on a new car he's planning to get. This VW Jetta is in absoluty mint condition and even has a machancial inspection done to prove this, ready to go for insurance and on the road. The price as i have researched is a great value for the flawless condition it's in. Let me know if your interested.

ricosuave
04-01-2004, 04:39 PM
post the vin and ill run it - well soon settle what it is and what it isnt

rico

chrispark
04-02-2004, 09:00 PM
I am interested in your car, and i will look at it tomorrow.

how can I connect with u>???

Slvshadow
04-03-2004, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by chrispark
I am interested in your car, and i will look at it tomorrow.

how can I connect with u>???

Leave me your # and i will contact you.