PDA

View Full Version : anybody have a small portable blow torch?

LUDELVR
01-22-2004, 11:03 AM
If not, how much are those things? I'm referring to those little tanks that have spout and you can light and use to heat things up with. :dunno:

5.9 R/T
01-22-2004, 11:19 AM
Like acetelyne? (sp)

LUDELVR
01-22-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T
Like aceteyne? (sp)

haha, I don't know man!! All I know is that I need to heat something up so I can take it apart!!!:nut: :rofl: :rofl:

5.9 R/T
01-22-2004, 11:24 AM
Haha well theres a couple different tanks with spouts that spit flame, what are you trying to heat up?

5.9 R/T
01-22-2004, 11:35 AM
I've got a propane torch you can borrow, but if you need something really hot (like cast iron peices) you'll probably need an acetelyne torch which I've got but considering the size of it you won't be able to take it with you.

LUDELVR
01-22-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T
Haha well theres a couple different tanks with spouts that spit flame, what are you trying to heat up?

My turbine bolts so I can swap cartridges on my turbo!! haha, you gotta have something in that garage of yours Matt!!:thumbsup:

LUDELVR
01-26-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

My turbine bolts so I can swap cartridges on my turbo!! haha, you gotta have something in that garage of yours Matt!!:thumbsup:

Guess, I didn't need it after all!! The bolts came off quite easily actually!! :thumbsup: .... not that many of you were looking anyway!!! :dunno: haha, oh well, the turbine is off but man....so much burned oil!!! ewwwww!! hahahah