PDA

View Full Version : FT: 2011 Nissan Juke SL AWD (trade for old car+ cash)

Canucks3322
09-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 2011
Make and Model : Nissan Juke SL AWD
Exterior Color : Sapphire Blue Onyx (black in most lights)
Interior Color : all dark grey (no red trim and centre console)
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 21,000km
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : 188 HP turbocharged AWD!! what more is there to say!... fully loaded less Navi Package (no leather but seats are cloth/suede, no upgraded sound system)
Extras : 3M on the front bumper and front part of hood and extra rock chip coating over the windshield
Asking Price : $25,000 OBO (I bought for $24,995 plus GST at Brasso less than a month ago, the original owners bought brand new in October 2010 and decided they wanted something bigger)...there's only 2-3 other used ones in Calgary right now and they are ugly colours and/or no AWD or they are the base model

Contact Information
E-Mail :
Phone :

Contact Info
PM me :
Phone :

I am mainly testing waters for a trade...I bought the vehicle less than a month ago, but am now in need of 2 cars, I am also missing driving a more powerful car so I want to trade it in for a sports car and an older cheaper car for my girlfriend to drive.

Therefore, trade for either plus cash difference, lemme know what you got....ideally I'd want something under $6,000 for the cheap car (must be auto and need nothing and reliable such as Corollas) and a 350Z/G35/Murano SE/Xterra for the other around $17-19,000....PM me for offers....the Juke goes for $30,000 brand new but I got it for $24,900 at Brasso less than a month ago...