PDA

View Full Version : FS: Gateway ID49C 14" Laptop NVIDIA GT330M

gt2871r
09-02-2011, 02:12 PM
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-computers-Gateway-ID49C-Gaming-Laptop-Notebook-PC-NVIDIA-Intel-i3-W0QQAdIdZ310771559

Unfortunately I must sell my Gateway ID49C01h notebook/laptop computer. I bought this system to use for my school work, web browsing, video editing, and gaming. It has served me well in all of those tasks. The main reasons I picked this particular unit were the strong dedicated graphics and smaller than average form factor. Although the GT 330M is a mid-range card, at time of purchase it was one of the best available graphics cards available on a 14" notebook, offering similar performance to the mobile HD 5650. With NVIDIA Optimus technology, the laptop is able to switch on the fly between dedicated graphics and integrated graphics, depending on the task. Giving you both great battery life, and great performance. Here are the full specs:

Intel Core i3-350M 2.26 GHz CPU (upgradable all the way to i7-640M)
4GB DDR3 Memory (upgradable to 8GB)
750GB Hard Drive
1GB Nvidia GT 330M Video Card with 48 CUDA Cores and GDDR3 (Optimus enabled for switchable graphics)
14" LG 1366x768 LED Display
4400mAh 6 Cell Lithium-Ion Battery (3-6 hour life depending on usage)
DVD Burner
Media Card Reader
Wireless B/G/N
Gigabit LAN
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit (OEM, Licensed Version w/ Backup Disk)
4x USB 2.0 Ports
1x HDMI
Headphone + Microphone Jack

Overall I would rate the notebook as being 8.5/10 in terms of condition. I have taken great care of the unit, always keeping it in a snug fitting sleeve while transporting. There are only four scratches that I could notice, and only two of them (they are in the pictures) are visible without looking very closely. The keyboard is nearly brand new because the notebook originally had a bi-lingual French/English keyboard. Now the keyboard is US English.

Thanks for looking. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Beyond Price: $400