PDA

View Full Version : Woman Arrested for False Accusations against ex-boyfriend

BokCh0y
09-08-2011, 08:34 AM
Calgary woman charged with making false allegations against ex-boyfriend
Thursday, September 01, 2011 4:09 PM

Read it on Global News: Global Calgary | Calgary woman charged with making false allegations against ex-boyfriend

CALGARY – A woman who told authorities he ex-boyfriend was harassing her has been charged with more than a dozen counts of making false allegations and fabricating evidence.

Fire crews were called to 22-year-old Jessica Lynne Rogers home on Saturday, July 13th. Rogers, who lives with her mother, smelled smoke coming from the garage.

At the time she told Global News she suspected the blaze was linked to a past abusive relationship she had been involved in.

Between Tuesday, April 5 and Thursday, August 25 its alleged Rogers filed multiple reports with CPS claiming her ex-boyfriend was harassing, threatening and stalking her.

The Domestic Conflict Unit has now determined these allegations are not true.

On Wednesday, police arrested Rogers and charged her with six counts of providing a false statement, six counts of filing a false report, three counts of fabricating evidence and one count of obstruction of justice.

Arson detectives continue to investigate the fire at Rogers home. No charges have been laid in connection to that case.

Read it on Global News: Global Calgary | Calgary woman charged with making false allegations against ex-boyfriend

Link (http://www.globaltvcalgary.com/calgary+woman+charged+with+making+false+allegations+against+ex-boyfriend/6442474030/story.html)

:facepalm:

I feel sorry for the ex and the shit he had to go through to clear his name. Almost as bad as the group of chicks in Edmonton that accused that one cabby of rape.

1barA4
09-08-2011, 10:16 AM
It only takes one crazy bitch to make the world believe that a legitimate rape or abusive situation is not real.

clem24
09-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Her and the 'kijiji spring fake pregnancy on finance' crazy bitch should hang out.

ZenOps
09-08-2011, 11:10 AM
Billie Jean is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son
She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son

People always told me be careful of what you do
And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts

MJ.

Xtrema
09-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Now her ex can torch her place all he wants.

A790
09-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema
Now her ex can torch her place all he wants.
Haha exactly what I was thinking :)

max_boost
09-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Pics? She's just suffering from massive emotional withdrawal from romantic love, maybe one of the beyond guys can help her.

BokCh0y
09-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Looks like they actually charged this psycho with setting her mom's house on fire and accusing the ex:eek: :eek: :eek:

This is one crazy fucking psycho woman!!!!

So how does this work insurance wise then? Since the fire was intentionally set by the home owner, i assume there's no coverage then? And the neighbours would claim damages via their own insurance company and then their insurance company sues this fruitcake?

Linky (http://www.globallethbridge.com/calgary+woman+charged+with+setting+her+own+home+ablaze/6442476865/story.html)

CALGARY – A local woman charged with making false allegations and fabricating evidence against her ex-boyfriend is now also facing charges of arson.

22-year-old Jessica Lynne Rogers is accused of setting her Rocky Ridge home on fire on July 23rd and attempting to blame the blaze on her ex-boyfriend.

Police say they were unable to find any evidence to support her claim.

Previously, Rogers had filed multiple reports with Calgary Police claiming her ex-boyfriend was harassing, threatening and stalking her.

Following countless hours of investigation, officers allege the claims are all untrue.

Investigators estimate more than $600,000 worth of damage was done in the fire which also damaged two neighbouring homes.

Read it on Global News: Global Lethbridge | Calgary woman charged with setting her own home ablaze

Xtrema
09-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Pics? She's just suffering from massive emotional withdrawal from romantic love, maybe one of the beyond guys can help her.

Don't stick your dick in crazies.

Kloubek
09-08-2011, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

Don't stick your dick in crazies.

Yeah, but often you don't know they are nuts until after you do so, and they don't take "fuck off" for an answer.

clem24
09-08-2011, 01:11 PM
Wow... I feel so bad for her mom, to have raised such a psycho bitc... er daughter.

heavyD
09-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Good to see some justice. Lots of innocent guys have had to go through this type of shit through the years.

Ukyo8
09-08-2011, 02:53 PM
http://www.globaltvcalgary.com/uploadedImages/Global_Calgary/News/JessicaRogers.jpg

:barf:

Tomaz
09-08-2011, 03:00 PM
^^^i was wondering what was taking so long to get pics up. lol

Well, that's one less crazy on the streets. I should report some of my ex GFs. Save the general public lots of frustration and mental damage.

nismodrifter
09-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Crazy bitch.

tekneekz
09-08-2011, 03:17 PM
She's 22? gross...

max_boost
09-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Ukyo8
http://www.globaltvcalgary.com/uploadedImages/Global_Calgary/News/JessicaRogers.jpg

:barf:

Damn it. Do not want. LOL

kvg
09-08-2011, 04:41 PM
I have a friend who broke up with his girlfriend and she called the cops(said he hit her, but he didn't) and he couldn't go in his own house for 2 months. She moved in 2months before that.:banghead: