PDA

View Full Version : Jdm importers

freshone
09-14-2011, 10:48 AM
Sorry if this has been beat to death but I am currently looking for a Silvia but all the ones in town seem to be marked up a fair bit lately (drift tax?). Seeing as the seasons almost over I am thinking of just importing One from Japan. I know import cOncern is a sponsor hEre but haven't gotten a reply from my inquiry sO not sure if there still active.

If anyone knows a good broker or whatever I'd be stoked and will Check them out. Ps if someOne has a stockish S13 coupe or Silvia that's clean hit me up. Cheers

rage2
09-14-2011, 10:54 AM
Import Concern isn't a sponsor here. I don't know if they're still around.

jdmsource is the JDM import sponsor here, shohab will be more than happy to help you out.

narou
09-14-2011, 11:20 AM
Importing costs more. Make people some offers they will budge.

gretz
09-14-2011, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by rage2
Import Concern isn't a sponsor here. I don't know if they're still around.

jdmsource is the JDM import sponsor here, shohab will be more than happy to help you out.

This... hands down the place to go for JDM cars...

Chantastic
09-14-2011, 04:49 PM
Anyone know if any of these importers will be expanding to European markets in the coming years (or already are)? There will be a few Japanese LHD cars I would definitely be interested in. Or even the Philippines, for their converted to LHD cars?

Thanks

slinkie
09-14-2011, 08:26 PM
z

HiTempguy1
09-15-2011, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Chantastic
Anyone know if any of these importers will be expanding to European markets in the coming years (or already are)? There will be a few Japanese LHD cars I would definitely be interested in. Or even the Philippines, for their converted to LHD cars?

Thanks

Lots of the euro cars were LHD only, so if you want one, they were LHD even if they were sold in Japan.

I would suggest popping over to jdmvip.com for some more info... my friend did buy a jdm '94 WRX wagon, and it has been fantastic. A couple of minor quirks, but for the price you can't complain.

Edit-
I meant my friend bought a WRX wagon from jdmsource :nut: I bought my car through another importer, but I won't say who on this forum out of respect for jdmsource.

Chantastic
09-15-2011, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by HiTempguy1

Lots of the euro cars were LHD only, so if you want one, they were LHD even if they were sold in Japan.

I would suggest popping over to jdmvip.com for some more info... my friend did buy a jdm '94 WRX wagon, and it has been fantastic. A couple of minor quirks, but for the price you can't complain.

Yea, I have seen LHD Evo V/VI/VII's which have certainly sparked my interest.

mboldt
09-15-2011, 07:22 PM
jdmsource!

DonJuan
09-15-2011, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by slinkie
Are there any reputable engine importers in town besides JDM source and JDM tuners?

Any particular reason why you would look anywhere else? Since you've already found Jdm Source?

slinkie
09-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by DonJuan

Any particular reason why you would look anywhere else? Since you've already found Jdm Source?

I've heard nothing but great things about them, but I've been waiting months for a complete engine.

Ended up just getting a different engine for my application...From JDM source :D

Ukyo8
09-16-2011, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by slinkie
Are there any reputable engine importers in town besides JDM source?

Fixed