PDA

View Full Version : Stamps tickets at Safeway?

LUDELVR
09-19-2011, 11:34 AM
Just checking to see if they still sell tickets at Safeway for the Stamps games. Anyone buy any there?

sputnik
09-19-2011, 11:45 AM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=stampeders+safeway+tickets

LUDELVR
09-24-2011, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by sputnik
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=stampeders+safeway+tickets

Sweet! Thanks! :thumbsup:

Benny
09-24-2011, 07:07 AM
Keep in mind the ushers get right sassy if you drink in this section. NO booze allowed :(

Cooked Rice
09-24-2011, 08:10 AM
:werd:

Get the Sport Chek ones instead. Alcohol is permitted.

Cos
09-24-2011, 08:26 AM
Safeway = Family Section
Sport Check = Booze cop infested section

LUDELVR
09-24-2011, 08:50 AM
I was under the impression that everyone sneaks in alcohol? :dunno:

Also, if one were to do this, would it be preferable to do it in the sport check zone or the family zone...I'm thinking the sport check zone; however, are the cops on total look out?

I don't get out to many games...a bit of a neophyte when it comes to these sort of things!:banghead:

Benny
09-24-2011, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
I was under the impression that everyone sneaks in alcohol? :dunno:

Also, if one were to do this, would it be preferable to do it in the sport check zone or the family zone...I'm thinking the sport check zone; however, are the cops on total look out?

I don't get out to many games...a bit of a neophyte when it comes to these sort of things!:banghead:

If one were to drink? Any zone except the Safeway Family Zone. No drinking in that section. You can get bombed in the Sport Chek zone though.

If one were to sneak booze in? I've never done it but when I had season tickets up in the bleeders a couple years ago the guys behind me managed to sneak in a 12er every game and only got tossed from about half. Cops are pretty watchful for people drinking from mickeys and some of the ushers are like fucking hawks so it's tricky to do. They've also stepped up searches at the entrance gates so it's a lot harder to sneak in booze than it used to be. Most dudes I know just tape a mickey to their leg and pour it into one of the ridiculously expensive sodas you buy there.

Benny
09-24-2011, 12:18 PM
Oh yeah and don't be a retard and sneak in a case of Brewhouse or some shit. Keep it to the brands they sell :poosie:

birdman86
08-28-2015, 10:39 AM
Bump

Can't find anything on google or the Stamps website - does Sport Chek still sell the booze friendly cheap tickets?