PDA

View Full Version : I hate Cavalier Drivers!!!!!/Cavaliers Rule!! *merged*

Hakkola
01-23-2004, 12:19 PM
It's too early in the morning for this shit! Dammit, I was on heritage turning onto 14th right in front of Heritage park where there's 2 turning lanes. There's this old lady in a brand new Cavalier beside me in the innermost turning lane, I don't pay her much attention, looks like a nice lady...

Light turns green, we're driving, and Grandma cuts me off, she turned right into the 2nd lane on 14th! WTF!!

This is getting way too out of hand when even the Grandma Cavalier drivers are assholes and don't know how to drive.

switch
01-23-2004, 12:40 PM
:rofl:

I get people in cavaliers trying to race me on a daily basis -- I just shake my head and laugh.

Neons are bad for that too.

Kona9
01-23-2004, 12:47 PM
I was once told by a very smart man that "Only chicks and queers drive Cavaliers," but let's be fair here.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hjr
01-23-2004, 02:04 PM
hahaha.

Seanith
01-23-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
I was once told by a very smart man that "Only chicks and queers drive Cavaliers," but let's be fair here.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think that quote is for sunfires? Cavaliers are the more "manly" alternative but not by much.

CRX-R
01-23-2004, 03:10 PM
I used to think the same as Kona... Except I know this girl who has just gotten a 2004 Sunfire GT and I just kept making fun of the car non stop... Anyway, we were going to get some pizza one night and she tells me to drive her car down there instead of mine... Wanting me to shut up and stop bugging her about the car I'm sure... Now I think about the reprecussions of being seen driving this car, then I think of what I'm driving this winter... :rolleyes: So I say fine, I'll give it a try. But I inform her that I'm going to be seeing what it can do... So right from the first turn I make, I'm powershifting this poor little j-body and I must say I'm reasonably impressed with the way the car handled my shifts... But how many of them will it take I can't help but wonder... So I turn onto 36th st heading south toward 16th Ave (you all know that underpass/exit onto 16th westbound) I power through that curve at 110-120 and the car held remarkably well!! So I'm starting to become impressed... Now i'm definately moving down 16 towards deerfoot, probably around 120-130,but there's this god damn mustang on my ass the entire way... No one in the other lane, he's just decided that he wants to fuck with me.. So we get down to the deerfoot overpass and I pull up to the lights just before the deerfoot south ramp and sure enough this fucking mustang that's been on my ass pulls up beside me ( you know the outside lane you use when you want to pass the slow guy in the lane that doesn't end...)with his little girlfriend in the car and the girl I was with goes I think he wants to race... no kidding... he's sitting there reving his engine staring straight ahead at the red light. So I turn to her and say 'I told you I would see what this car can do'.. Light goes green and we light 'em up, he never saw the lead.. I had him by a length going into third and as hard as he tried when his lane ended he was still a length behind... Now this was maybe a 97-98 mustang GT... Definately not as fast as the old school ones, but still shouldn't be getting beaten by Sunfire GT's.. I guess the kid should learn how to drive before he lines up to get beaten by a sunfire again! The best part is as soon as he's forced to pull in BEHIND me because his lane was ending he shuts it down pulls to the far lane and won't break 100... I was trying to let him catch me to give him the 'cocky nod' but he wouldn't... Too embarassed I guess... Poor guy will never be the same... Beaten by a bright yellow sunfire GT.... :rofl: :rofl:

Mind you, if I rolled up next to a GUY driving a Bright Yellow sunfire GT, I might have acted in the same dismissive fashion... If you're reading this kid a wise man once said... "It's not how you stand by your car... It's how you race your car.. Better learn that"

CRX-R
01-23-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~

I think that quote is for sunfires? Cavaliers are the more "manly" alternative but not by much.

How the hell could that quote be for sunfires? It's all about the rhymin man.. Mind you both cars fall into the exact same catagory!

Sorry for the book above.. I just love that story so I thought I'd share it with you all :thumbsup:

EDIT: Oh yeah and.. street racing is bad.. dangerous and whatever else... you get the point. blah, blah, blah (cause you know SOMEONE would've said it :rolleyes:

Pete92SL
01-23-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by CRX-R
I used to think the same as Kona... Except I know this girl who has just gotten a 2004 Sunfire GT and I just kept making fun of the car non stop... Anyway, we were going to get some pizza one night and she tells me to drive her car down there instead of mine... Wanting me to shut up and stop bugging her about the car I'm sure... Now I think about the reprecussions of being seen driving this car, then I think of what I'm driving this winter... :rolleyes: So I say fine, I'll give it a try. But I inform her that I'm going to be seeing what it can do... So right from the first turn I make, I'm powershifting this poor little j-body and I must say I'm reasonably impressed with the way the car handled my shifts... But how many of them will it take I can't help but wonder... So I turn onto 36th st heading south toward 16th Ave (you all know that underpass/exit onto 16th westbound) I power through that curve at 110-120 and the car held remarkably well!! So I'm starting to become impressed... Now i'm definately moving down 16 towards deerfoot, probably around 120-130,but there's this god damn mustang on my ass the entire way... No one in the other lane, he's just decided that he wants to fuck with me.. So we get down to the deerfoot overpass and I pull up to the lights just before the deerfoot south ramp and sure enough this fucking mustang that's been on my ass pulls up beside me ( you know the outside lane you use when you want to pass the slow guy in the lane that doesn't end...)with his little girlfriend in the car and the girl I was with goes I think he wants to race... no kidding... he's sitting there reving his engine staring straight ahead at the red light. So I turn to her and say 'I told you I would see what this car can do'.. Light goes green and we light 'em up, he never saw the lead.. I had him by a length going into third and as hard as he tried when his lane ended he was still a length behind... Now this was maybe a 97-98 mustang GT... Definately not as fast as the old school ones, but still shouldn't be getting beaten by Sunfire GT's.. I guess the kid should learn how to drive before he lines up to get beaten by a sunfire again! The best part is as soon as he's forced to pull in BEHIND me because his lane was ending he shuts it down pulls to the far lane and won't break 100... I was trying to let him catch me to give him the 'cocky nod' but he wouldn't... Too embarassed I guess... Poor guy will never be the same... Beaten by a bright yellow sunfire GT.... :rofl: :rofl:

Mind you, if I rolled up next to a GUY driving a Bright Yellow sunfire GT, I might have acted in the same dismissive fashion... If you're reading this kid a wise man once said... "It's not how you stand by your car... It's how you race your car.. Better learn that"

Good story, too bad you made it up. I wouldn't want to see what you normally drive if you think that a sunfire is a fast/good or anything positive car.

Have a good one.

Pete

Kona9
01-23-2004, 05:21 PM
... If you're reading this kid a wise man once said... "It's not how you stand by your car... It's how you race your car.. Better learn that"

Who are you callin KID? hahahaha You can keep playin' "see who can spank eachothers bum the hardest" with whoever told you that uplifting quote because I don't stand by my car like a chump nor do I race my car like a chump.....pardon me I don't race my car. I am one of very few that understands my civic is just that.......a civic !!! not a JDM, quadruple turboed, mustang eating fighter jet.

maximus
01-23-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Pete92SL

Good story, too bad you made it up. I wouldn't want to see what you normally drive if you think that a sunfire is a fast/good or anything positive car.

Have a good one.

Pete
:werd: :rofl:

izzoblitzo
01-23-2004, 05:36 PM
well.. for the most part the average j-body is decent. Keep in mind what you pay for it. Sure, the resale will be alot lower than your average import, but it gets you around.

I own a 2000 (which was the year they gave the cavalier a lil bit of a face change, and tweaked a few things here and there) and for the most part, its pretty decent. It handles.. well.. for what is is, alright.. now lets not forget, I'm not trying to compare it to ferrari or civic hatchback here. *L* but when I took my car to the shop to get the body kit installed, they gave me a 99 cavalier as a loaner car.

And wow, theres a big difference. The way the car handles, how responsive it is, pedal feeling, and just basically the 'feel' of it was alot different.

I cant vouch for these horrid drivers we keep hearing about, and chances are, I'd be making fun of them too. theres a zillion of these cars out there today, affordable when new, and pretty cheap for a beater when used... and to the typical person looking for a daily driver just to use to get around in, the jbody is a good choice... cos theres lots for sale, the newer ones have some good safety features, the GT's and z24's have some decent power, and its easily affordable.. almost like givin them away! I'd recomend a new driver to get as their first bangaround car.. which is excactly what people are buying these for.. beginner cars! students on a tight budget.. to grannies on a pension :bigpimp:

I drive a cavalier, and I get a rap for driving it.. but no complaints so far.. its a shame to have all these shady drivers driving these cars. But hey, its not like I didnt know what I was getting into when I went to go buy it!!

And these cavalier/sunfire comments.. its not like we havent heard them all before!:repost: :drama: :D

CRX-R
01-23-2004, 05:40 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Jynx
01-23-2004, 05:41 PM
nothing wrong with a cavalier...take a civic in a race ne day...
stock versus stock of course.

Kona9
01-23-2004, 05:42 PM
Oh Jermain grab Tedo a tissue.....................

CRX-R
01-23-2004, 05:45 PM

Who are you callin KID? hahahaha You can keep playin' "see who can spank eachothers bum the hardest" with whoever told you that uplifting quote because I don't stand by my car like a chump nor do I race my car like a chump.....pardon me I don't race my car. I am one of very few that understands my civic is just that.......a civic !!! not a JDM, quadruple turboed, mustang eating fighter jet.

:english: Ken, you're not making any fuckin sense! I was addressing the kid in the mustang.. not that I expect him to read it... simply for entertainment value :rolleyes: If your civic is just a civic what's with the 100hp exhaust and intake?? :rofl: Afterall it's just a civic right? :rolleyes: And 'see who can spank each others bum the hardest'?? Where the fuck does this come from? Lay off the sauce atleast 5 hrs/day ok, and maybe think about making your posts during those 5 hrs.

By the way the fucking quote is some cheezy thing from Fast and Furious you idiot... again... entertainment value :banghead:

izzoblitzo
01-23-2004, 05:46 PM
out of curiousity, who would win if say, a stock honda civic went up against a regular cavalier (its 115hp I think)

what about a stock civic siR vs a cavalier z24? (150hp)

my knowledge about civics is not great at all. hehehe

I know its all about the driver and all.. but lets asume the drivers are equal.

What would the results be?

BigShow
01-23-2004, 05:50 PM
I love cavalier drivers. :love:

izzoblitzo
01-23-2004, 05:53 PM
:eek: sorry, Im taken.

hahahaha bastard.. :D :angel:

j.k

Kona9
01-23-2004, 05:54 PM

:english: Ken, you're not making any fuckin sense! I was addressing the kid in the mustang.. not that I expect him to read it... simply for entertainment value :rolleyes: If your civic is just a civic what's with the 100hp exhaust and intake?? :rofl: Afterall it's just a civic right? :rolleyes: And 'see who can spank each others bum the hardest'?? Where the fuck does this come from? Lay off the sauce atleast 5 hrs/day ok, and maybe think about making your posts during those 5 hrs.

By the way the fucking quote is some cheezy thing from Fast and Furious you idiot... again... entertainment value :banghead:

HAHAHAHA:rofl: I apologize for the mis-read on the KID comment, but as far as my 100hp exhaust goes.....it's stock meat stick!!!! (not even a glue on fart can or coffee tin tip!!) And the intake does not make my CIVIC do shit, and was pretty damn close to given to me. Besides who are you anyways, and why don't you put your happy pants back on? You seem quite bitter.

PS The sauce is super good!!!!!!

Jynx
01-23-2004, 05:56 PM
well actually stock cavaliers are 140 hp fyi

CRX-R
01-23-2004, 05:58 PM

HAHAHAHA:rofl: I apologize for the mis-read on the KID comment, but as far as my 100hp exhaust goes.....it's stock meat stick!!!! And the intake does not make my CIVIC do shit, and was pretty damn close to given to me. Besides who are you anyways, and why don't you put your happy pants back on? You seem quite bitter.

PS The sauce is super good!!!!!!

This is Adam... you know 'Richelieu bullshit'.... C'mon man we went through this already... I thought that guy from Kelowna hooked you up with the intake and exhaust.. Bad memory I guess, I thought that's what you told me. Anyway, it's definately getting to be time to get into the sauce myself... Have a good weekend :thumbsup: Cheers

88CRX
01-23-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by izzoblitzo
out of curiousity, who would win if say, a stock honda civic went up against a regular cavalier (its 115hp I think)

what about a stock civic siR vs a cavalier z24? (150hp)

my knowledge about civics is not great at all. hehehe

I know its all about the driver and all.. but lets asume the drivers are equal.

What would the results be?

no one is comparing civics to j-bodies :thumbsdow

and i'll be the first to say that the new civic/sir has gone to hell :thumbsdow

Kona9
01-23-2004, 06:01 PM
HAHAHAHAHA CRX-R is not gay everyone. his boyfriend is!!!!!
j/kFAWKER!!! :rofl: :rofl: cheers:thumbsup:

Seanith
01-23-2004, 06:03 PM

How the hell could that quote be for sunfires? It's all about the rhymin man.. Mind you both cars fall into the exact same catagory!

Maybe because it more true for sunfires than for cavaliers even if the latter "rolls of your tongue better" :rolleyes:
See even your lady friend drives a Sunfire. Girls love em.

CRX-R
01-23-2004, 06:04 PM
HAHAHAHAHA CRX-R is not gay everyone. his boyfriend is!!!!!
j/kFAWKER!!! :rofl: :rofl: cheers:thumbsup:

I'm not gay ma.. The fags give me head!!:eek:

CRX-R
01-23-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~

Maybe because it more true for sunfires than for cavaliers even if the latter "rolls of your tongue better" :rolleyes:
See even your lady friend drives a Sunfire. Girls love em.

Don't worry man, I'm not denying for a second that it's not true for both cars! :thumbsup:

Seanith
01-23-2004, 06:13 PM
haha ok. Just think, if you talk to any guy, he would prefer a cavalier to a sunfire. girls usually the opposite unless they are horrendously over weight or wear the daddy pants or something. just something i've noticed :D

CRX-R
01-23-2004, 06:17 PM
You're certainly not alone in that observation... Gotta love the daddy pants :barf:

Kona9
01-23-2004, 06:21 PM
CRX-R whose snack tray is that in your avatar? mmmama!!!

CRX-R
01-23-2004, 06:22 PM
CRX-R whose snack tray is that in your avatar? mmmama!!!

Well I can't tell ya who it is for fear of being scooped... But I can tell you who it isn't.... CATHY... :D

EDIT: In all honesty I have no idea who it is. Someone emailed them to me at some point and I've been HOLDING onto them... :rolleyes: :rofl: I wish...

EDIT2: Maybe they're DL's... she always had a wicked rack hidden under those sweaters...?? :dunno:

theken
01-23-2004, 06:45 PM
when i worked at stripe tech i got to drive all those new cavs and sunfires back to the shop from the dealerships, :thumbsdow not impressed at all, i would have rather walked back. :thumbsdow
and none of the cars mentioned are "fast"

finboy
01-23-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by theken
when i worked at stripe tech i got to drive all those new cavs and sunfires back to the shop from the dealerships, :thumbsdow not impressed at all, i would have rather walked back. :thumbsdow
and none of the cars mentioned are "fast"

:werd:

no matter what year, trim level, or how hard its pushed, j-bodies still fail to impress me.

140 hp...is that supposed to get anyone excited?

thank god they stop production soon, then in a couple years after the owners have crashed them all (we get in MINIMUM 2 a week at a1 autobody), they will be nothing but a memory that many will try to forget :thumbsdow

GARBAGE

ZorroAMG
01-23-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Jynx
well actually stock cavaliers are 140 hp fyi

Not that I know anything of importance about J-bodies (Cause they are unimportant to me) but they do not have 140HP. Why would a Z24 have 150HP and cost a bunch more than a base model if all you got was 10 more HP?

Dont' know the answer?

That is because they ARE 115 HP, noob.

Aleks
01-23-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Not that I know anything of importance about J-bodies (Cause they are unimportant to me) but they do not have 140HP. Why would a Z24 have 150HP and cost a bunch more than a base model if all you got was 10 more HP?

Dont' know the answer?

How about before you cut someone down you check your facts. The Cavaliers now all come with a 2.2 L 140 hp engine. The ones you're thinking of are the 2002, and earlier models.

hockeybronx
01-23-2004, 08:40 PM
No matter how slow my 2.sl0w Jetta may be, there will never be a time where I'm not justified in saying this...

CAVALIERS FU<KING SUCK!

maximus
01-23-2004, 10:43 PM

way to jump on the bandwagon cockroach

:thumbsup:

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon. I just totally agree that this story must have been pulled straight out of your ass. My friend has a Sunfire GT and he drives it like its a race car. Absolutely horrid car. I have a very hard time believeing that you beat that mustang. Maybe he wasn't racing you and just laughing at the GT next too him who was racing against himself as he was just driving normal. I'm sure most people have been in that situation.

Jynx
01-24-2004, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Dont' know the answer?

Do you own one?, well i do..
actually i just bought a 2003 VLS in september and im sure they are 140hp..

ZorroAMG
01-24-2004, 02:08 AM
Ooooooooh...goody guys, sorry I didn't get the memo on the latest J-bodies and their "technological advancements"....1995-2002 had 115 so piss off...

Congratulations on your "OWN3RSHIPS" guys.....LOL

89EF
01-24-2004, 04:36 AM
^ lol...backfire cavalier lovers:D

SI-vic
01-24-2004, 04:42 AM
I thought this thread was about Cavalier drivers, not about how impressive the machine is.
Cavalier drivers are like Civic drivers.
There are the idiots, the ricers, and the normals.
Once in awhile you'll get the quick driver too

CRX-R
01-24-2004, 05:00 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&amp;item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Originally posted by maximus

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon. I just totally agree that this story must have been pulled straight out of your ass. My friend has a Sunfire GT and he drives it like its a race car. Absolutely horrid car. I have a very hard time believeing that you beat that mustang. Maybe he wasn't racing you and just laughing at the GT next too him who was racing against himself as he was just driving normal. I'm sure most people have been in that situation.

So apparently when someone calls my post bullshit and I defend myself it's classified as against the rules :rolleyes: Fine, I admit I could've been a little more 'polite' in my response so here it goes... This story is true and if you actually read it I state that "I shouldn't be beating the mustang in this car..." I also state that the kid must not have been able to drive the car... I've lost badly in many different cars to my friends mustang's... And yes I was racing against myself... :rolleyes: Mustang drivers always lay down a strip when they're not racing :rolleyes: Basically this story can be coroborated by a witness. I do not bullshit, I have no need to. If you want to reply and call me out.. then be able to deal with my reply. I will say it again also Pete92sl... You're right, you wouldn't want to see what I drive normally... especially if your girlfriend's around.. because it'd put whatever you own to shame

GQNammer
01-24-2004, 06:40 AM
The "kid" you're assuming was driving a GT but i'm guessing it wasn't due to the fact that he couldn't even pull ahead of you. I've seen GTs smoke cavaliers. But I sure hope this isn't changing your mind on you CRX project CRX-R =)

Oh wait........yes, do change your mind! And sell me your motor!:drool:

/////AMG
01-24-2004, 10:35 AM
This is gonna be :closed:

No point in arguing guy.

CRX-R
01-24-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by GQNammer
The &quot;kid&quot; you're assuming was driving a GT but i'm guessing it wasn't due to the fact that he couldn't even pull ahead of you. I've seen GTs smoke cavaliers. But I sure hope this isn't changing your mind on you CRX project CRX-R =)

Oh wait........yes, do change your mind! And sell me your motor!:drool:

I don't know anymore... lol... It was badged a GT, that's all I know. Don't worry Nam... I'm towing the car down to the paint shop this afternoon!! Fuck I'm excited!! But thanks for your interest in MY motor :D Now get your own and show me up dammit, c'mon

Z_Fan
01-24-2004, 06:07 PM
Just a point no one has put out there yet...

I suspect that very few people buy Sunfires or Cavaliers because they expect to rip up the pavement with them. The ones that did are then dubbed by default as being morons.

What does the 115hp (or now 140hp) do? Well, it's rather impressive! It gets them to work. Takes the kids to the baby sitters. Brings home the groceries too!

Ever wonder how many of the people who own these cars paid cash for them?

:whocares:

Redlyne_mr2
01-24-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Z_Fan

hehe not too many believe it or not, gmac finances most of its money to people with Jbodies. The vehicle with the highest reposession numbers is the pontiac sunfire

1badPT
01-24-2004, 07:01 PM
I got bored of this thread about 3 posts in :(

Anyways, current model J-bodies (Cavalier, Sunfire) have the 2.2L Ecotec engine which puts out 140 hp. For a light car, that makes it move pretty quick. The cars have never suffered from poor quality or sketchy engineering, they suffer from the fact that they are cheap, and they look cheap. From an engineering perspective, they are put together quite well, and the aftermarket is great (the Ecotec responds VERY WELL to turboing).

Anyways, writing a car off because of its name or manufacturer is stupid. It may not be the best finished car, but that doesn't mean its lacking in power. Do I believe the story? Only if it was a an automatic 6 cyl mustang base model with a trunkload of bricks and a bad driver. A GT would hand you your ass in a straight race, sorry.

1badPT
01-24-2004, 07:29 PM
Almost forgot this ;)
1 Slow Cavalier :eek: (click here) (http://videos.jaxss.com/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=1slowcavalier vs everybody.wmv&directory=Street Racing&)

GTS Jeff
01-25-2004, 12:07 AM
this thread is perfect example of why jbodies are poo.

88CRX
01-25-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
this thread is perfect example of why jbodies are poo.

yea... everything about them sucks....

the actual car itself
the drivers
the discussions about them
the actual car itself
the fact that there are 15 on my street alone

:dunno:

Pete92SL
01-25-2004, 02:20 AM

So apparently when someone calls my post bullshit and I defend myself it's classified as against the rules :rolleyes: Fine, I admit I could've been a little more 'polite' in my response so here it goes... This story is true and if you actually read it I state that &quot;I shouldn't be beating the mustang in this car...&quot; I also state that the kid must not have been able to drive the car... I've lost badly in many different cars to my friends mustang's... And yes I was racing against myself... :rolleyes: Mustang drivers always lay down a strip when they're not racing :rolleyes: Basically this story can be coroborated by a witness. I do not bullshit, I have no need to. If you want to reply and call me out.. then be able to deal with my reply. I will say it again also Pete92sl... You're right, you wouldn't want to see what I drive normally... especially if your girlfriend's around.. because it'd put whatever you own to shame

haha, gee, I am so sorry to cut down that jbody. Your right, whatever you drive would put my vehicle to shame, till the 351W came out of neutral...Ohh wait.....that is strange....It is entered in the 05' WOW on completion of the paint...hmm...

Wow, I feel sorry for you too, the fact that you feel that a girl friend is around for a vehicle and not for you....Maybe look at your girl friend. If your car is so good, maybe she is there for the car and not for you. Just a thought. Here is a good way to test it: Take off you APC exhaust, take off your black painted hood (I know, real carbon fiber is expensive eh?) take off your ASA 15 inch wheels, take off all the neon lights and that aluminum spoiler, take off all of those type R, v-tech stickers and the fake Acura badges (your profile says it is a CRX..) See if she stays around? :rofl: What a messed up world you live in.

Now you want me to call you out? Why so I can wave my internet cock around like you? This is the internet pal, a place where people speak freely. If you don't like a person's opinion, then deal with it. It is a balance of communication. Wait a second! That is what the real world is like.

All and all, I don't agree with you. I've had a couple Mustang 5.0 in my hands from time to time. stock for stock a jbody will never beat it. So yes, I still call bs on your post. Grow up and get a real story.

Look dude, I admit this freely, I am an asshole. I feel bad about what I say; however I mean it.

No in reguards to the post in ask leo, this is all just my opinion. Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't either way you know what I think. I am sorry if you think I personally attacked you...Maybe think of a better one?

Now let me see your reply so I can "deal with it" lol your so tough!

Pete

Mefro
01-25-2004, 02:26 AM
Some of guys are fucking morons, quit making genralizations and grow up, its like saying all people who drive civics are ricers. GET A FUCKING LIFE!!

Mefro
01-25-2004, 02:29 AM
Oh yeah, and not every one has enough money to buy a high class car, just cause some people have rich parents, or some people hit it big doesnt mean every does.

dasdin
01-25-2004, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Z_Fan
Just a point no one has put out there yet...

I suspect that very few people buy Sunfires or Cavaliers because they expect to rip up the pavement with them. The ones that did are then dubbed by default as being morons.

What does the 115hp (or now 140hp) do? Well, it's rather impressive! It gets them to work. Takes the kids to the baby sitters. Brings home the groceries too!

exactly, not all people by cars to soup up and race others
some peeps by carsfor the sake of transportation...

Mefro
01-25-2004, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by dasdin

exactly, not all people by cars to soup up and race others
some peeps by carsfor the sake of transportation...

Atleast some people here have have brains.

dasdin
01-25-2004, 03:04 AM
presicely!
i love my cavalier and malibu!!!

ZorroAMG
01-25-2004, 03:29 AM
well then I love your malibu and cavalier too...

Yay, lets all hug now....

dasdin
01-25-2004, 03:34 AM
lets!
hahaahah

CRX-R
01-25-2004, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by Pete92SL
Here is a good way to test it: Take off you APC exhaust, take off your black painted hood (I know, real carbon fiber is expensive eh?) take off your ASA 15 inch wheels, take off all the neon lights and that aluminum spoiler, take off all of those type R, v-tech stickers and the fake Acura badges (your profile says it is a CRX..) See if she stays around? :rofl: What a messed up world you live in.

Well, if by 'APC exhaust' you meant 'Apex N1 Exhaust' and by 'Black painted hood' you meant 'actualy carbon fiber hood' and by 'ADA 15" rims' you meant 18" TSW Catalunya and by 'neon lights' you meant, well you've got me there, i've got 'stock' lights, JDM Integra lights are considered stock right? but if when you said 'aluminum spoiler' you meant full body kit and if by 'Type R stickers' you meant B18C5 motor and by 'v-tech stickers' you meant Custom dash with Type R cluster... Well if that's what you meant to say... Then maybe I will try that. But that would be admitting that I'm stupid enough to limit myself to one girl.. Maybe they'll all leave if I take all those things off?? Ya think? Just out of curiosity.. how would Acura badges (lets just pretend that my car wasn't completely debadged) be fake :dunno: Honda Makes Acura... Honda made my actual car... Acura made just about everything else IN my car... And '05 WOW? What kind of paint takes over a year to dry? Oh shit that's right, most painters want to get paid... Listen man, if you need a loan just let me know, I'm always willing to help out a fellow enthusiast, and don't be shy, I've got lots to go around.
I'm going to leave the rest alone. It's time this thread died, I have a funny feeling that you and I could do this all day long and neither of us would run out of things to say... Only I have to clarify one thing (AGAIN!!!)... I very openly admitted that the car I was driving should NOT have beaten the mustang ... Which by the way if you read the damn post says '97-98 GT', I also go on to say the 'kid' in the mustang must not have been able to drive because I should not have won that race! But back to the '97-98' GT.. I also had my hands on a few 5.0's.. unfortunately anyone who knows anything about these cars knows that in 97-98... they were no longer 5.0L's.. Absolutely nothing when compared against the earlier 5.0L's. I've also openly admitted that I have no idea if it actually WAS a GT. It had GT badges.. I know I'm not blind... But I mean c'mon... I saw a NISSAN 'Type R' on my way home tonight...:rolleyes:

max_boost
01-25-2004, 07:36 AM
Can we all agree that there will be dick heads operating all kinds of vehicles. NO need to generalize and hate.

Team 8 Track
01-27-2004, 07:25 PM
In response to this thread..

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=34124&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

I have one thing to say..

"Get your head out of your asses and grow up"

Everyone here was going on about how horrible they are,but yet noone could give one solid valid reason as to why the car is so bad...

I can give you numerous reasons as to why they are a great car..
a:Fairly comfy
b:handle fairly well
c:the V6 and 2.4 models go like stink(yes,even I think the older 4cyl werent so powerful)
d:parts are cheap including aftermarket
e:they're not Fords
f:They're not Dodges
and G:...THEY'RE NOT IMPORTS!!stupid civics..:barf:

Anyway..thanks for letting me rant...Cya..:burnout:

theken
01-27-2004, 07:27 PM
they suck :thumbsdow

cman
01-27-2004, 07:29 PM
:werd: they suck