PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sony Ericsson T68i Unlocked GSM Cell Phone *SOLD*

BigYellowMonkey
01-23-2004, 01:35 PM
I have a Sony Ericsson T68i phone, originally for AT&T Wireless, but which has since been unlocked. I'm looking to get sell it sometime soon here. I paid $300 for it when i bought it a while ago, and now I want to get about half of that back. It comes in the original box from AT&T, and it also comes with all the original Sony Ericsson and AT&T manuals, a handsfree headset, wall charger, a leather cover, clear cover, and 2 belt clips. I also have a PDF from Rogers on how to set up the wireless internet on the phone. It's unlocked, so no matter who your service provider is, pop a SIM card in this phone, and it'll work for you (as long as your service provider is a GSM service provider). So if you're on Rogers or Fido up here in Canada, or AT&T, T-Mobile, and a couple others down in the US, this phone will work for ya.
The face plate is "Adriatic Blue", so it's not baby blue guys, its a nice darker blue. I wouldn't buy a baby blue phone ;) .

I'm asking $150 obo, so serious offers only guys. Thanks!

-Biggie!

swancity
01-24-2004, 06:17 AM
Hi, is the phone in good working cond?where are you located?
how about $125.00? let me know. thx

BigYellowMonkey
01-24-2004, 01:33 PM
It is in excellent shape. The screen has no major scratches whatsoever, and same with the rest of the phone. It has built-in bluetooth and infrared, and comes with about 55 or 60 images for backgrounds and caller logos (to show up when certain people call you, but you set all that if you want).
I live in the NW of Calgary, about 5 minutes away from the U of C. If you live outside calgary, I can ship it to you with whatever shipping service you want. I won't charge you any premiums on the shipping, so let me know if you need it shipped, and I'll let you know how much the shipping will be.
And as for your offer, thats a bit less than i was hoping for. How bout $140?

-Biggie!

swancity
01-24-2004, 02:45 PM
will let you know by tomorrow, i live in Grande Prairie, my price will be 125.00 only

BigYellowMonkey
01-24-2004, 06:48 PM
I'll give it to you for $130.

I've heard rumors that a firmware upgrade improves the phone's reception, so I'm gonna take it to a Rogers store (since i'm a rogers customer) and see if they'll do an upgrade on it for free. If not, I'll just leave it, and you can get it done ($25-$30) if you decide you want to.

And if you want me to ship it down to you, you'll have to cover shipping on it as well.

-Biggie!

5abi
01-24-2004, 08:51 PM
willing to trade? 4 a 3595 nokia? with 4free months of service?

BigYellowMonkey
01-25-2004, 11:17 AM
Nah man, I have a 3595. I bought it after I decided this phone was way too small for me (I have huge hands), and i'm savin my pennies for a Sony Ericsson P900 (around $1000).
But if you wanna hook me up with the 4 free months, I'm about 7 months in to my 2 year contract with rogers, so i'll gladly take 4 months of free service ;)

-Biggie!

westside_ryda
01-29-2004, 01:26 PM
hey u still got that phone

BigYellowMonkey
01-29-2004, 05:22 PM
Nope. Sold to swancity. But you could talk to him and see if he'd sell it to you for $150.

Mods you can close this thread. Payment is in transit already.

-Biggie!