PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a local store in Calgary that does custom Licence Plate Frames?

Lubu
09-26-2011, 09:26 PM
Hey guys and cute girls ;)

Anyone know a local store in Calgary that does custom Licence Plate Frames? Not the vanity plates, but the actual frames surrounding the plate itself. Something where I can custom the wording on the bottom and top of the frame.

Any recommendations?

Also, on a relate subject, I also need to get vinyl wrapping done to the side of the vehicle. But I'm concerned about any residue/marks left after the vinyl gets removed. Any recommendations on the type of vinyl I should get and the best place around town that does good work. I don't need the complete side of the vehicle wrapped, just wording added like "Misc Business", next line, website address,etc..

Any help would be appreciated as this is my first time getting something like this done to the vehicle :)

Lubu
09-27-2011, 01:10 PM
Anyone? :(

xnvy
09-28-2011, 10:05 PM
I did a quick google search and found these guys in Edmonton, not sure if this (http://www.decalsandsigns.com/products/licenseplates/specialtyframes.html) is what you're looking for.

Lubu
10-03-2011, 03:32 AM
Thanks for link xnvy but those are just regular licence plate frames. I was hoping to get the custom ones that will have my company name engraved on the frame itself. Similar to the ones dealerships have made for them so that the licence plate frame shows the name, ie (Calgary Honda, Calgary BMW,etc..) :)

ExtraSlow
10-03-2011, 06:43 AM
That should be a pretty easy piece to cut out of flat stock for anyone who has a CNC/plasmajet machine.

gretz
10-03-2011, 07:26 AM
Shoot me a pm, and we take a look at what you need...