PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Heading From CGY To EDM (or further North)

Myz
09-27-2011, 10:03 PM
Hey guys,

Looking for somebody heading to EDM or even further north (Ft Mac in particular) sometime this week or over this weekend.

I've got a buddy closing a deal on a civic fender for me (thanks Zee) & i need to get it to Fort Mac. For obvious reasons, I'm avoiding using Greyhound.

If i can get it to EDM, it'll be easier for me to find somebody to bring it to FMM. ...but if you're heading to FT Mac, its a bonus.

Please Help!
Myron

HyperZell
09-27-2011, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Myz
Hey guys,

I've got a buddy closing a deal on a civic fender for me (thanks Zee) & i need to get it to Fort Mac. For obvious reasons, I'm avoiding using Greyhound.

Just keep your head up, you'll be fine.

JRSC00LUDE
09-28-2011, 07:52 AM
I can see where OP is coming from, I swear some people on greyhound would lose their own head if it wasn't attached.....

Davex
09-28-2011, 02:58 PM
I might be heading to edmonton this weekend, I'll pm you if i do.

Myz
09-28-2011, 09:51 PM
Hey guys.
Turns out i'm heading to EDM tomorrow (Thurs) & Leaving on Sat.
If any of you can help me out by bringing the fender up to EDM, please drop me a text or email.
Since I'll be travelling & pretty much be out n about, I wont be able to check the forum regularly. it goes without saying, the Emails will come thru to my phn.

thanks Guys

780 972 1247
[email protected]

Cos
09-28-2011, 09:58 PM
Too bad you didnt post this on the weekend. I have been travelling between Calgary, Edmonton, Drayton and so forth a lot this month.

I will be back up to Camrose in a couple weeks if that helps out at all.

jonnycat
09-29-2011, 01:07 PM
I just find out last year, that my one of my best friends from high school, who was adopted, later found his biological birth parents. It turns out the guy on greyhound bus was his little brother.

(not Vince Li, the decapitated one)

03ozwhip
09-29-2011, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
I can see where OP is coming from, I swear some people on greyhound would lose their own head if it wasn't attached.....

ooohhhhh mann.

Myz
09-29-2011, 10:21 PM
Thanks For The Offer Cos.
I'll let u know if I need to take advantage of that :)