PDA

View Full Version : Fifa 12

harv91
09-29-2011, 03:28 AM
Has anyone else picked up a copy of this game?
I picked up my copy (xbox360) earlier today and love it.

They have improved several things compared to the fifa 11 version.

Just wanted to see if there were any other fifa 12'ers for xbox 360,

If yeah add me up, lets play a game :D
my gamertag is Leddaface

:D

/////AMG
09-29-2011, 06:51 AM
I hate the new defensive buttons. Makes it a lot harder to tackle. Defo need to get used to it again.

hurrdurr
09-29-2011, 08:55 AM
I got it, but I'm not sure if I like it yet.

n1zm0
09-29-2011, 11:24 AM
shouldn't this be in the video game section? :D

but i want it, after not playing a fifa game since 08, semi difficult learning curve and lots of angry words at the tv, i can finally appreciate putting in the 'hard work' to get a goal in this game.

in 6-7 hours playing the demo i never experienced any of these :rofl: :

MRCLhvV9Ltg

Ssbh-ETkscE

but im sure they'll get them mostly fixed lol

harv91
09-29-2011, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by /////AMG
I hate the new defensive buttons. Makes it a lot harder to tackle. Defo need to get used to it again.

I know its kinda cheap / lame but you can go to controls and configure the defensive controls back to the fifa 11 controls.

DGill
09-29-2011, 12:46 PM
The game got pretty good reviews maybe its worth checking out. :dunno:
Is the demo available on PSN?

harv91
09-29-2011, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by DGill
The game got pretty good reviews maybe its worth checking out. :dunno:
Is the demo available on PSN?

Demo has been out for about 2 weeks, Full Game came out on the 27th

TeamBestBud
09-29-2011, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by /////AMG

Damn son, where the hell you been?!

Bladeh
09-29-2011, 01:00 PM
I find it more frustrating to play, but then again I do play as Leeds Utd

cdnsir
09-29-2011, 03:05 PM
It's fricking harder than ever! I started my career mode with Toronto FC just to get a hang of things. Played a couple of friendlies with nPower 2 teams and I still got my azz handed to me 4 to 5 goals to nil!

I can't defend worth crap even with contain and jockey. They go right past me and score at will. :facepalm:

dawwgy
09-29-2011, 03:32 PM
DAMN, i swore they always came out late October!! I wasnt even thinking about it (on purpose) until I saw this thread!!

I'm a huge diehard FIFA player, its all I play pretty much now on the XBOX ... they demo was pretty sweet, still need to get used to the defence but I find it helps stay with a player on D now using the old tackle button, will just be a slight learning curve im sure.... I bet most people will switch back to 11 controls, wish that option didnt exist!!

cdnsir
10-06-2011, 11:28 AM
Changed the overall difficulty from Legendary to World Class, then turned down a few cpu settings sliders and now I can finally win some games.. Definitely a new way to play the game. No more tackling everyone in sight, it's all about positional defense this time around. Challenging but satisfying, love it!

Kobe
10-06-2011, 12:48 PM
games pretty fun... I'm liking it!

n1zm0
12-06-2011, 10:28 AM
i still want to pick this up prlly during boxing sales, know if they fixed most of the glitches? hope not all of them cause i sure don't mind the laughs :rofl: :

WT-pNYPYE4g

Skyline_Addict
12-06-2011, 10:32 AM
I've played the game and haven't seen any bugs. Pretty awesome stuff. Love playing Virtual Pro mode with my friends or doing the online league when just playing with myself.

This guy is awesome, by the way.

oLz3xSdLd3g

If anyone is interested in joining my VP team or just wants to play matches, I'm on XBL. Tag is: Yanigasawa.

Bladeh
12-14-2011, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
I've played the game and haven't seen any bugs. Pretty awesome stuff. Love playing Virtual Pro mode with my friends or doing the online league when just playing with myself.

This guy is awesome, by the way.

oLz3xSdLd3g

If anyone is interested in joining my VP team or just wants to play matches, I'm on XBL. Tag is: Yanigasawa.

HEHEHE! that made my day!