PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: The True Obnoxious Parking

JfuckinC
09-30-2011, 01:35 PM
lol my sister bbm'd me this photo this morning, she's the silver acura... she was NOT pleased, i thought it was pretty funny though :rofl:

The funny thing is infront of the white car there's a car length of space that's "no parking" so it's not like they had a reason to back up so close. Just a douche canoe i guess :dunno:

http://i51.tinypic.com/2sbo6s9.jpg

swak
09-30-2011, 01:41 PM
wait.... so are they not touching?

2007RS4
09-30-2011, 01:43 PM
The white car would be damaged if that happened to me, that is for sure.

JfuckinC
09-30-2011, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by swak
wait.... so are they not touching?

They def are..

Ya i probably would have kicked their mirror off if it was mine and i drove something nice haha..

Disoblige
09-30-2011, 02:50 PM
Pfft. I'd make it a hassle so they'd have to go through insurance to fix my almost non-existent scratch on my bumper LOL.

Take that fuckers :poosie:

03ozwhip
09-30-2011, 02:52 PM
was there a car behind her? i wouldnt damage it but you better believe theyd get a stern talking to, not a nice one either.

HyperZell
09-30-2011, 02:53 PM
So besides taking a picture, what did she do?

hampstor
09-30-2011, 03:10 PM
Last year on 9th ave, I came back to my truck to find another car had done the exact same thing to the front of my truck. However, this person had backed up far enough that the tow-hooks on the front of my truck cut his bumper.

Kloubek
09-30-2011, 03:15 PM
I'd be leaving a note for sure. At a minimum. That's just being an ass.

Almost a decade ago now (shit I'm getting old) a big, new F150 decide to park nose to nose with me at a pub. When I came out the noses were touching, but he had actually hit my car so his front licence plate holder had been pushed into my bumper plastic - leaving obvious dents. It was pretty clear he had to have known he hit me if it was with enough force to do that.

Let's just say I'm pretty sure he ended up repainting his passenger door and fender. My response probably wasn't the right thing to do, but man it did make me feel better.

Freeskier
09-30-2011, 03:31 PM
Does she know the white car? I've boxed friends in like that before but never someone i didn't know. Unless they have themselves parked like a tool.

JfuckinC
09-30-2011, 03:46 PM
i dunno, she prob called CPA or whatever, but she also left a note along the lines of fuck you asshole bla bla bla dont do it agian haha...

If it happens again i'll be talking to the owners real fuckin quick haha

theken
09-30-2011, 06:05 PM
Maybe it was a standard and they forgot to apply the park brake

JfuckinC
10-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by theken
Maybe it was a standard and they forgot to apply the park brake

nah i went to get my truck after she had already left and it didn't roll anywhere else.