PDA

View Full Version : Me vs. Riced out Crx

legendboy
06-02-2002, 02:14 AM
I usualy don't post these but whatever....
Cops bust BS, I'm outa there along with about 100 other cars behind me. Turn onto barlow, I'm at the front of the pack. I stop at lights, this orange crx with blue flames painted on the side (pure rice:()and nice wheels pulls up in the next lane. Cars as far as I could see behind us so I figure what the hell. I look over at him and he nods. The light turns yellow, I'm ready to lanch. Green! Both of us spinning a bit but as soon as I hook up I lanch about 1 car length ahead, then 2. I shut it down at about 100kms and VROOM...I get the fly-by. Pretty funny how bad I spanked his ass considering everybody was ogling his car at bs. It was nice too that half of calgary got to see me whoop his ass bad:D Just goes to show that all show and no go = :thumbsdow

Ben
06-02-2002, 02:43 AM
\/\/ 3 |2 |]

CRXguy
06-02-2002, 11:01 AM
I sure hope you didn't mistaken him for me.:p :rofl:

boi-alien
06-02-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by legendboy
I usualy don't post these but whatever....
Cops bust BS, I'm outa there along with about 100 other cars behind me. Turn onto barlow, I'm at the front of the pack. I stop at lights, this orange crx with blue flames painted on the side (pure rice:()and nice wheels pulls up in the next lane. Cars as far as I could see behind us so I figure what the hell. I look over at him and he nods. The light turns yellow, I'm ready to lanch. Green! Both of us spinning a bit but as soon as I hook up I lanch about 1 car length ahead, then 2. I shut it down at about 100kms and VROOM...I get the fly-by. Pretty funny how bad I spanked his ass considering everybody was ogling his car at bs. It was nice too that half of calgary got to see me whoop his ass bad:D Just goes to show that all show and no go = :thumbsdow

oh yea heheh that thing is slowass, nice paintjob tho... my friend raced him in his del sol, and smoked him... heheh oh well looks nice tho

MiNG
06-02-2002, 11:07 PM
I've seen that CRX a couple of times, pretty nice.

So how's bullshit these days? i havn't been there for a while.

legendboy
06-02-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by MiNG

So how's bullshit these days? i havn't been there for a while.

Crazy, about 300 people, 100 cars, running from the cops around 1:30 every saturday;)

sexualbanana
06-03-2002, 04:13 PM
yeah, i hear it's HUGE now

2000impreza
06-03-2002, 10:02 PM
i don't get why people even go to BS if the cops bust it up every time :dunno:. reminds me of the street races in edmonton....

4wheeldrift
06-03-2002, 10:22 PM
Bah! Who wants to drive in a straight line anyways :dunno: Solo 2 is WAY more fun :nut:

r7
06-13-2002, 12:51 AM
where are the races in edmonton? i dun usually race.. . ?

sure around corners, through river vally, groat road and shit

kenny
06-13-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift
Bah! Who wants to drive in a straight line anyways :dunno: Solo 2 is WAY more fun :nut:

Solo2 drains the wallet quite fast! :) haha. Its literally worse than crack.

spyguy
06-13-2002, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by kenny

Solo2 drains the wallet quite fast! :) haha. Its literally worse than crack.

one exception that it doesnt have harmful side effects...unless you trash your car.... *knock on wood*