PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1990 Nissan 300ZX TT - Canadian Car - Low KM's

LUV2REV
10-02-2011, 10:14 AM
1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo (Pearl Yellow / 5 Speed / Black Leather), very nice LHD, local car with 89,850 KM's that has lived a good life. I am the 3rd owner and have had the car for just over 3 years. It has not been driven in any type of moisture while I have owned the vehicle. I have put less than 1700 KM's on it, purely a fair weather driver for me. I have all receipts going back to the mid 1990's and myself have put over $5000 into it. In those 1700 KM's I have had a complete timing belt / water pump service done, replaced all spark plugs, replaced the master cylinder, replaced all brake rotors and pads, replaced all engine bay fuel lines including FPR, damper, and fuel filter. All drive line fluids were replaced with Redline synthetics, brand new Toyo T-1R tires installed, new interior clock. I just installed new Z1 intercoolers and installed a JWT intake which are the only modifications to the car. Front left corner of the left fender was re-painted by one of the previous owners due to a scrub with a garage post, it was repaired correctly and blended well. No accidents or incidents otherwise, inspections welcome. Overall, a very nice example of a near stock, Canadian Z32 TT. $9,500

*I decided to keep the car, no longer available for sale*