PDA

View Full Version : Legend Crash at 135 mph

Mckenzie
01-24-2004, 12:05 PM
Be careful out there guys....I cant beleive this kid survived. Check out the pics...

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42363

Defenitaly a well built car to still be in that good of shape after wrecking a that speed. That guy would have been fucked in a civic or cavalier or something smaller.

the story
well what happened was .....

I was coming back from dropping a friend off at night around 2am when there was no one one the freeway, and some acura integra speeds by me going atleast 100mph. My friend starts to pump me up saying that the integra would smoke me....so i was on a good one, feeling good, just got some *****. so i said f@$ it and punched it next thing you know im hittin 115....125....135....started redlining....oh i smoked the integra around 120mph but i still kept going....as i started to ease off the accel. a simi sharp curve came up i went into the turn going 135+. I remembered everything. My front tires started to jump and i went into a skid....skidded for the whole turn which i think is what saved me... because at the end of the turn was a split in the freeway..(like a Y) well i tried to turn back the opposite way...and bam i hit the center divider did one of those movie crash flips...flipped for 5...6 times and ended up on the center divider on the right side of my car tetoring between the two freeways...literally 20-30ft in the up. when i climbed out the side which was the top since it was laying on its side, the car moved and i was like oh **** it was hangin half way of the ledge. me and my friend were like are you ok...he was like yeah.....then i remembered a sharp pain on my left leg when i hit the divider....then i looked down and there was ping pong size whole in my pants leg on my knee...i left my pant leg up and it looked like something took a chunk off my knee...immediately i sat down a rapped it up and waited for some one to stop...all the while just trippin out on my car hanging off the ledge.....people just start pulling over left and right...the ambulance shows up and puts me in the back and as i was leaving i remember hearing a cop sayin how many fatalities. and thats when it hits me **** I ALMOST DIED!

I crashed the day before christmas eve.....and i barely was realeased a couple days ago....spent my new years in the hospital that sucked.... but I cant complain I got my christmas gift eary! another chance! let this be a lesson to all please dont make the same stupid mistake i did be carefull and if your gonna race do it some where safe. I dont want to type no more as this just brought back some memories......

ExtremeSi
01-24-2004, 12:23 PM
That's crazy. And really quite stupid, but I'm sure most teens attempt very similar things when they first start driving. I know I did. It's just unfortunate he had to learn his lesson that way.

syeve
01-24-2004, 12:28 PM
It's just not worth it. Excessive speeding is best on the track anyways.

3G
01-24-2004, 12:34 PM
His insurance bill will be :eek:

KoukiS14
01-24-2004, 12:51 PM
:confused:

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid :banghead:

masculine
01-24-2004, 04:11 PM
:drama: man i would be the happist guy alive to walk away from that man i wouldnt care how much the bill was!!

///M3
01-24-2004, 04:18 PM
ahh tahts not that bad, its still its original shape. now if he would of hit a wall thats a differnt story.:nut:

ninspeed
01-24-2004, 04:58 PM
see what happens when you do a ricer-fly-by!!

sputnik
01-26-2004, 09:13 AM
darwin just missed him...

(damn)

kevie88
01-26-2004, 10:49 AM
Holy shit! That car did very very well! I've heard that Legends have very good crash ratings.

rotar2
01-26-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by kevie88
Holy shit! That car did very very well! I've heard that Legends have very good crash ratings.

I think it had to do more with luck than crash ratings @ 135mph... that would tear apart any car under bad circumstances.

angierideswitme
01-26-2004, 08:32 PM
ha ha, that would just be the worst feeling ever suddently realizing you can't make the turn, is the ******* pussy or weed?