PDA

View Full Version : Shorty headers to turbo headers

splitjoker
10-03-2011, 09:29 PM
So the last piece that I need for my twin turbo kit is a set of turbo headers for my mustang. Usually this would be easy, however I'm mounting the system on a v6 (its what I had at the time, and to be honest, for the price that I bought it, it would actually be cheaper and faster to do twins rather than sell it and buy a v8 of the same year).

Seeing as how I can't find a company who sells turbo headers for the v6 model, what I bought is a separate set of v6 headers in hopes of finding someone to bend a set of pipes and fabricate it to the headers and flanges, but I'm having trouble finding someone who can do this without charging me out the ass for it.

Would anyone happen to know someone who is able to bend and fabricate the pipes and flanges? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Side note, I wouldn't mind having someone asap seeing as how I would like to do the install this week so I can possibly hand it over to toma on the weekend if he's free.

StreetRacerX
10-03-2011, 10:05 PM
Try PMing Revhard

splitjoker
10-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Thanks man, i just pm'd him, hopefully he can help.

Revhard
10-04-2011, 10:56 AM
Sorry, replied. Swamped for foreseeable future. Check the welding pictures thread in performance modifications for a few other options.
Because it's a retro-fit deal, it's not likely to be cheap, as there will be extensive mods needed to fit with your shorties I imagine.
Best of luck, cool project!
:thumbsup:

splitjoker
10-04-2011, 10:50 PM
Thanks for your input revhard, like I said any help what so ever is much appreciated :)