PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if you saw someone door ding your car?

Neil4Speed
10-04-2011, 09:21 AM
Kind of a continuation from the SLR thread. Say you were walking back to your car from having dinner, and a guy/woman/child aggressively opens his door and hits your car hard enough to leave a "door ding" but not enough to rub paint.

I know that "whooping his ass" would be some beyonders e-thug response, but realistically I think most people weigh out the cost/benefit of an assault/battery charge.

pf0sh0
10-04-2011, 09:24 AM
One time some guy hit my car sooooo hard with his door while I was still in the car. I was so pissed... I slammed his car with my door so fucking hard. eye for an eye

lellowrx7
10-04-2011, 09:27 AM
Depending on how bad it was and how new my car was I'd be pissed. If I just threw a fresh paint job on my s13 and someone did it I would ask for 50$
If he refused I'd ask for insurance and if he left I'd report a hit and run. They were carless enough to hit my car they can carelessly loose 50$. Custom paint touch ups aren't cheap after all

Kloubek
10-04-2011, 09:31 AM
Similar to lellowrx7, I'd calmly state to the individual what happened, and ask for $100 or so. (It will not likely cost quite that much to fix, but my time is worth something too)

If he refuses, as stated, I'd ask for his insurance information. If he refuses that too, then I'd open up the can of woop ass.

Disoblige
10-04-2011, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Kloubek
If he refuses that too, then I'd open up the can of woop ass.
Dunno why but I lol'd :rofl:

calm->calm->woop ass! lol

-relk-
10-04-2011, 09:36 AM
Same as the above 2 for me. It really depends how hard they hit it though. If it did not leave a noticeble mark, then who cares, but if it is a pretty sizeable ding, then they better be expecting to pay for it.

Easy to report a hit and run too if you get the license plate.

Unknown303
10-04-2011, 09:45 AM
I'll go against the grain and just say I'd lose my shit right of the bat, I'm be yelling and screaming waving my arms around, making a scene that no one would want to be around. Then after carrying this on for quite some time I would immediately calm down and start getting down to business getting his insurance and file a claim just to fuck with him.

Then maybe more arm waving after that. Hard to say.

Sugarphreak
10-04-2011, 09:50 AM

Mibz
10-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Unknown303
I'll go against the grain and just say I'd lose my shit right of the bat, I'm be yelling and screaming waving my arms around, making a scene that no one would want to be around. Then after carrying this on for quite some time I would immediately calm down and start getting down to business getting his insurance and file a claim just to fuck with him.

Then maybe more arm waving after that. Hard to say. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnzz99I1hU1qzogop.gif

blitz
10-04-2011, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak
I'd record the licence plate, then walk up and call them on it. Either they agree to pay up for the cost to repair the damage or give me their insurance company information.

Otherwise if they denied it or walked away I would take a few photos of the damage and then get on the horn with my insurance company to see what they reccomend.

This sort of logical response has no place on Beyond.

lellowrx7
10-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Mibz
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnzz99I1hU1qzogop.gif

wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man

Haha that made my day

soloracer
10-04-2011, 10:49 AM
If I understand correctly, the problem is most incidents happen in parking lots which can make claiming on their insurance more difficult as a parking lot is not considered part of the road system. You, our your insurance, may have no recourse other to sue and at the value of the damage it wouldn't be worth it.

A friend of mine once got a door ding and the offender ignored him when he yelled for his attention. My friend then ripped off both of the offending vehicle windsheild wipers and prayed for rain. ;)

Kloubek
10-04-2011, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Disoblige

Dunno why but I lol'd :rofl:

calm->calm->woop ass! lol

:) But it's true. I think any given situation calls for reason and calm to begin with. Too many people get super angry right off the bat, and that doesn't help anyone or anything. I think if more people would just give reason a chance, we could avoid many conflicts.

But of course, after reason fails then the other guy is basically saying: "Yeah, I know I just cost you money. But I don't care. Live with it." And that would make me angry. If someone actually said those words to you, you'd have to be on some pretty awesome meds to not react accordingly.

lilmira
10-04-2011, 11:05 AM
KgmO32IdwuE

Something like that even though I don't have a daughter.

colinxx235
10-04-2011, 11:10 AM

:) But it's true. I think any given situation calls for reason and calm to begin with. Too many people get super angry right off the bat, and that doesn't help anyone or anything. I think if more people would just give reason a chance, we could avoid many conflicts.

But of course, after reason fails then the other guy is basically saying: "Yeah, I know I just cost you money. But I don't care. Live with it." And that would make me angry. If someone actually said those words to you, you'd have to be on some pretty awesome meds to not react accordingly.

Yah I once had a guy respond with "tough luck rich fag, I guess thats why you should drive a beater"

I'm normally calm, but that sure got a response out of me. I'm surprised he was so quick to walk away from his car into the building without looking back or grabbing my plate... ;)

Unknown303
10-04-2011, 11:12 AM
You could always take a crap on the hood of their vehicle. That would bring me resolve.

schocker
Originally posted by colinxx235
Yah I once had a guy respond with "tough luck rich fag, I guess thats why you should drive a beater"

I'm normally calm, but that sure got a response out of me. I'm surprised he was so quick to walk away from his car into the building without looking back or grabbing my plate... ;)
Lol, nice work colin. :rofl:

I have not caught anyone dinging my car yet, but if I did, I would flip shit. Need to make an appointment soon at eco dentworks regarding the crowfoot ctrain parking lot :facepalm:

max_boost
I would probably get his license plate, use my hookups at he registry and get him sometime down the road. Probably smash in his window or something. Not that I've done anything like that before, just saying. :D

jarome
10-04-2011, 11:15 AM
Honestly I'd try to be reasonable about it and ask for compensation. If they were being complete douches about it snd walked away I would probably key their car.

Oh wait, I have done that before :werd:

Unknown303
10-04-2011, 11:21 AM
Beyond is full of bad ass gangsters.

colinxx235
10-04-2011, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by schocker

Lol, nice work colin. :rofl:

I have not caught anyone dinging my car yet, but if I did, I would flip shit. Need to make an appointment soon at eco dentworks regarding the crowfoot ctrain parking lot :facepalm:

Haha yah Matt... The escalade was pretty much brand new. I was not having a good day as it was. Plus it had been a very long time since I had caught someone hitting a vehicle of mine. He left a quarter sized dent + stripped the pearly white paint to the black :(

Originally posted by max_boost
I would probably get his license plate, use my hookups at he registry and get him sometime down the road. Probably smash in his window or something. Not that I've done anything like that before, just saying. :D

I've been told window shattering can be loud....
One might think side mirrors are much easier/quieter, not that I would know :devil:

schocker
10-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by colinxx235
Haha yah Matt... The escalade was pretty much brand new. I was not having a good day as it was. Plus it had been a very long time since I had caught someone hitting a vehicle of mine. He left a quarter sized dent + stripped the pearly white paint to the black :(

Well at least you got some instant results opposed to the people who ding and leave. I would be mad on a new vehicle such as that. This leave me worrying about getting a newer vehicle to drive to the train as I know the other parkers are dicks. Nobody cares about anyone else's property. :guns:

Mar
10-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by soloracer
If I understand correctly, the problem is most incidents happen in parking lots which can make claiming on their insurance more difficult as a parking lot is not considered part of the road system. You, our your insurance, may have no recourse other to sue and at the value of the damage it wouldn't be worth it.
No different, I parked next to a white hatch in a parking lot last summer and when I came back to my car, he was gone but left a white streak of paint across my bumper, cracking it as well. I called up the insurance company and it was totally covered, no deductible.

max_boost
10-04-2011, 11:49 AM
Waiting for TomcoPDR to post in here, he usually has lots of creative revenge type ideas hahaha :rofl:

Originally posted by Unknown303
Beyond is full of bad ass gangsters.

That's what makes Beyond awesoe. haha :thumbsup:

heavyD
10-04-2011, 11:55 AM
In my young years I may have broken off a sideview mirror for this offense.:D

frizzlefry
10-04-2011, 12:04 PM
I always do my best to avoid them in the first place. Never park beside a pontiac, minivan, SUV, anything with existing damage or a truck has worked pretty good for me. And being anal about parking perfectly. Don't give someone any reason to be "meh" about dinging you. I considered buying those doorshox things but thought that would attract unwanted attention.

HiSpec
10-04-2011, 12:10 PM
It depends where the situation happens. If it is at park and ride and you know you'll see them again... I'd take revenge when they are not around and wait for a good opportunity (eg the taking off the wipers). Of course, you'd have to make sure they don't know you know what they did :)

darthVWader
10-04-2011, 12:10 PM
For some reason I could park in an empty lot and come back out to find some douche canoe parked an inch from my car. :dunno:

msommers
10-04-2011, 12:22 PM
^^ I have this happen so commonly I want to wait for the idiot to come back and just ask why?!

Disoblige
10-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by msommers
^^ I have this happen so commonly I want to wait for the idiot to come back and just ask why?!
Meh, if it was truly an empty lot and they chose to park beside you, then fine. But an inch or something unreasonable away? I wouldn't waste my time on it and just do some "revenge". Funny thing is, if they didn't care and parked that close to you, chances are they won't even notice whatever you did to their car. :rofl:

Some people choose to park near you maybe to use your car as a reference for parking straight? I dunno. Either way I'm perfectly fine with that unless you park like a douche beside me. Clearly a lack of respect, whether or not they realize it.

spikerS
10-04-2011, 12:52 PM
I came out of northland mall one day, stopped at gamestop for battlefield 2. When I got back to my Jeep, there was a guy sitting on the hood. When I asked him what was going on, this conversation ensued. (he was parked on the passenger side of my vehicle)

Him: You dented my car man.
Me: I did?
Him: Yeah, look at my driver's door.

I go take a look, and sure enough, there is a pretty good ding on his door, and paint had been removed.

Me: Well, sorry about your luck man, but I didn't do it.
Him: you sure did, and you are going to pay for it.
Me: nope, I am not. first of all, for my jeep to ding your door, I would have had to have a passenger in my car that would open that door. Secondly, it does not match up. ( opened my door, and the impact spot was 6 inches ahead of the door ding)
Him: I don't care, give me your insurance or pay out of pocket.

(I gave him my insurance info, and took pictures, and wrote a letter to my insurance. He tried to make a claim, and my insurance flatly refused him)

soloracer
10-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Mar

No different, I parked next to a white hatch in a parking lot last summer and when I came back to my car, he was gone but left a white streak of paint across my bumper, cracking it as well. I called up the insurance company and it was totally covered, no deductible.

What I mean is because it's a private and not public road you will have difficulty claiming on his insurance as the standard "rules of the road" for finding fault may not apply. For example, on the street the rule of thumb is in a rear end collision the one in the back is at fault and their insurance pays for both vehicles. In a parking lot I think it's "no fault" and each insurance policy must cover the car they are insuring.

Skyline_Addict
10-04-2011, 01:18 PM
Shinkuu.....hadoooooken!

Kloubek
10-04-2011, 01:33 PM
Spiker's situation brings up a good point: Make sure you are certain the person did it before laying blame.

I was in the Beacon Hill Costco parking lot a few weeks ago and when I got back there was a very nice dent and scrape (which I polished out) on the side of my Boxster. The thing is that there was no way to prove it was the person parked beside me, so I did nothing.

Though I must admit, I am pretty pissed about it. Tomco - where are you when I need you? :)

Neil4Speed
10-04-2011, 01:47 PM
Spiker's situation brings up a good point: Make sure you are certain the person did it before laying blame.

I was in the Beacon Hill Costco parking lot a few weeks ago and when I got back there was a very nice dent and scrape (which I polished out) on the side of my Boxster. The thing is that there was no way to prove it was the person parked beside me, so I did nothing.

Wow someone really went out of their way to dent you in there. Costco there has the "luxury buffer" parking spots with good room between.

shakalaka
10-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Tomco has been MIA from what I've noticed. I have never seen anyone door ding my car other than my dad with his car. lol

Couldn't exactly do much other than yell at him a little.

BerserkerCatSplat
10-04-2011, 02:01 PM
Funny, that happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I was parked at a gas station (in Edmonton, fwiw) checking my GPS. I parked away from the busy area of the lot so I wasn't taking any of the spaces from people actually using the station. No vehicles within five stalls of me. A family in their rusty ratbagged minivan decides to park their shitheap beside me, no big deal, and the family piles out. Then the enormous obese mother heaves herself out of the back seat and slams her door into the rear passenger door of my Jeep. She then looked up, made eye contact with me, and then tried to waddle away towards the gas station.

I immediately get out and give her the ol' Are You Fucking Serious, What The Fuck. She gave me this blank stare until her husband came over to talk to me. No apology from him either, just "Oh, but she didn't mean to do it!" I wasn't looking for money, my passenger-side trim is already pretty dinged up from trees, but I was at least expecting an apology of some kind. So I gave them shit for a while and left. I'll chalk it up as a moral victory.

2Legit2Quit
10-04-2011, 02:04 PM
I'd walk up to the person, lift my shirt a little and show them my gat. Real talk.

roll_over
10-04-2011, 02:24 PM
I like this tread, If a child did it i would blame the parents because when i was young my parents made a point of telling me to watch out for other cars and sure as shit i still do. now avoiding the situation is a good idea also. Steal the plate off thier car or a nice boot to the quarter panel but only if i knew for a fact it was them. this are after I confront them and later follow them home and set it on fire.

Dont hit them where it hurts, but the pocket.

Kloubek
10-04-2011, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Neil4Speed

Wow someone really went out of their way to dent you in there.

You should see the dent. It deformed the metal on one of the strongest areas of the car about the size of a golf ball. I'd be surprised if it wasn't on purpose. Haters gotta hate.

Disoblige
10-04-2011, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by spikers

Him: You dented my car man.
Me: I did?
Him: Yeah, look at my driver's door.

I go take a look, and sure enough, there is a pretty good ding on his door, and paint had been removed.

Me: Well, sorry about your luck man, but I didn't do it.
Him: you sure did, and you are going to pay for it.
Me: nope, I am not. first of all, for my jeep to ding your door, I would have had to have a passenger in my car that would open that door. Secondly, it does not match up. ( opened my door, and the impact spot was 6 inches ahead of the door ding)
Him: I don't care, give me your insurance or pay out of pocket.

LOL @ the "I don't care" that the impact spot doesn't even match up and the demand that you offer your insurance or pay out of your pocket for non-incriminating evidence.

Worse thing is that he's so sure it was you that he's sitting on your hood.

This is actually one thing that scares me when I'm parking. I could park and see a big dent/paint scrape on someone's car from a door ding. I'd be worried that someone thinks that I did it and damage my car in the process. I guess you're lucky spikers that the guy didn't just leave you a big dent/key instead.

2.0turbo
10-04-2011, 03:01 PM
This happened to me by the Pheonix grill in the sw. Some ass in a pontiac parked his car in a spot that nobody should have ever tried to park in and it left him 7 or 8 " from my suv. Obviously an asshole, he/she obviously had to slither out of their car (and subsequently rub their door into the side of our suv). My 110lb wife couldn't even get in to our car comfortably and I had to back out for her to even be able to get in.

After my my wife was in comfortably and couldn't stop me, I grabbed my hockey stick from the back seat and smashed out their tail light with the butt end. It was a bit extreme, but I was more hoping they saw me so I could throat punch them. I also left a nasty note and my number although I never heard from them.

Mibz
10-04-2011, 03:03 PM
"Hey fucko, I just vandalized your vehicle, here's my name and phone number"

Disoblige
10-04-2011, 03:15 PM
Well, it wouldn't do much harm unless he openly admitted he did it while the caller was recording the call.

Maybe 2.0turbo wanted to leave his number so he could hear the fucker call and sound stupid when 2.0turbo says "Umm, sorry wrong number? I don't know anything about your situation sir." :rofl:

Gibson
10-04-2011, 04:11 PM
I've been having issues with my apartment neighbour for months now. Every couple weeks I'll come up and find a brand new white dent on my car. Always at the same height, always white (the colour of her truck) and always on the same panel. I've lined up exactly where her door sticks out the most and it matches where all the dents are.

I've knocked on her door a few times when I know she's home and she never answers. Left a note under her wiper to explain I only have so much room to park because there's another guy on the other side of me.

K3RMiTdot
10-04-2011, 04:13 PM
kick off his side mirriors

2.0turbo
10-04-2011, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Mibz
"Hey fucko, I just vandalized your vehicle, here's my name and phone number"

Haha. My intention wasn't to tell them that I busted their shitting light cover, although, I was hoping that they might put one and one together and call me.

Mibz
10-04-2011, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by 2.0turbo

Haha. My intention wasn't to tell them that I busted their shitting light cover, although, I was hoping that they might put one and one together and call me. The more I read it, the more I laugh at the thought of leaving it on a random car and seeing whether they call me asking what I vandalized :P

bignerd
10-04-2011, 06:09 PM
Drive a Honda Element so my rear fender is actually plastic. Someone door "dinged" it hard enough to leave a huge gouge in the plastic and ruin my paint. How do you repair plastic?

Sadly I was not there to witness it. I would of asked for their insurance info in order to get it repaired. For sure would of taken down their license plate and description in case they refust to cooperate.

I will admit, I am quite tiny so when I have an extremely difficult time getting in my car, my door may hit your car. A few times.

Darell_n
10-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by pf0sh0
One time some guy hit my car sooooo hard with his door while I was still in the car. I was so pissed... I slammed his car with my door so fucking hard. eye for an eye

This has happened numerous times in my company truck and I did exactly this. White paint is cheap.

ReflexFX
10-04-2011, 07:00 PM
One time I was sitting in my car, and the van next to me door dings me hard enough to leave a decent sized scuff. I was going to get out and ask for payment when I realized the guy had down's syndrome and was being helped into the van by their caretaker. So I just sat in my car and raged at how unlucky I was.

Would you guys have done the same thing in my situation?:dunno:

bignerd
10-04-2011, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by ReflexFX
One time I was sitting in my car, and the van next to me door dings me hard enough to leave a decent sized scuff. I was going to get out and ask for payment when I realized the guy had down's syndrome and was being helped into the van by their caretaker. So I just sat in my car and raged at how unlucky I was.

Yep.

jarome
10-04-2011, 07:16 PM

yeah really isn't anything you can do..

unless you open a can of whup ass that is :rolleyes:

xnvy
10-04-2011, 07:28 PM
I'd probably talk to them about it but if they end up being douches about it then I'd probably vandalize it when they're gone. I'm a small guy so physical confrontations will NEVER end in my favour. Unless of course I have :guns:

2007RS4
10-04-2011, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by frizzlefry
I always do my best to avoid them in the first place. Never park beside a pontiac, minivan, SUV, anything with existing damage or a truck has worked pretty good for me. And being anal about parking perfectly. Don't give someone any reason to be "meh" about dinging you. I considered buying those doorshox things but thought that would attract unwanted attention.

:werd: I always try and park far away from the crowd or on an end spot. Never doubled parked. Too many idiots in this town.

Neil4Speed
10-04-2011, 07:29 PM
I remember this one chick I worked with pulling this one

"Don't you hate it when you park way to close the car beside you and you end up nailing your door against theirs on the way out"...

:confused: (Me)

SKR
10-04-2011, 07:39 PM
I doubt very much that someone would hit my vehicle with their door. So I don't worry about it.

sneek
10-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by 2Legit2Quit
I'd walk up to the person, lift my shirt a little and show them my gat. Real talk.

Originally posted by roll_over
I like this tread, If a child did it i would blame the parents because when i was young my parents made a point of telling me to watch out for other cars and sure as shit i still do. now avoiding the situation is a good idea also. Steal the plate off thier car or a nice boot to the quarter panel but only if i knew for a fact it was them. this are after I confront them and later follow them home and set it on fire.

:rofl: :rofl: Not sure why but both of these posts made me lol hard.

Rat Fink
10-04-2011, 08:51 PM

CompletelyNumb
10-04-2011, 11:58 PM
Only saw it happen once... their door got damaged more than my truck :bigpimp:

Mar
10-05-2011, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by soloracer
What I mean is because it's a private and not public road you will have difficulty claiming on his insurance as the standard "rules of the road" for finding fault may not apply.
How are you going to claim something on someone else's insurance? Can't you only make a claim on your own insurance? I've never called someone else's insurance company before to make a claim.

kevie88
10-05-2011, 07:05 AM
I used to keep a valve core tool in the car and remove valve cores if I got door dings lol..

Now I just lease the car, and in three years give it back and don't worry about it.. Dings happen because the majority of people just don't give a fuck.

sexualbanana
10-05-2011, 09:27 AM

Probably. I also might have just talked to them and tell them that he should be a little bit more careful. Aside from that I wouldn't be much more demanding or hostile about it.

Scat E46
10-05-2011, 10:07 AM
I watched an old lady get out of her car and hit mine in the process.

I just stood and watched as I approached my vehicle.

I said, excuse me, you just hit my car.

She said, oh, what.

"Some of care about our cars, ok?"

"Well, I dont think it left damage" she said.

"Not the point" I said, "you just hit my vehicle."

I looked, didn't seem to be damage, but I was in a hurry and had no time for this. I just said something about be more careful when getting out and treating others property with respect.

If there was damage, it would be insurance claim or call police for hit and run.

it is not hard to get out and control your door for fucks sakes.

This is why I park on the sidewalk for the bike, a door ding for a bike = falling over = no fun.

Nakadah
10-05-2011, 12:55 PM
Not exactly door dings, but...

A few years ago some douched pushed his wal-mart cart into my dad's vehicle while I was in the vehicle. The moron did not come to apologize, just went into his car. At that time my English wasn't as good as now, but we had a long chat. At the end he just paid me some money.

At the University some stupid bitch thought that I do not know who has parked next to me. She left a significant scratch on my car as she was trying to leave the parking spot.I wasn't happy with that at all...

I usually try to park as far as possible so that nobody would want to park even close to me, but often I see morons parked as close to me as they can...

If I see a vehicle parked next to my vehicle I always imitate how their door would move and if it were to touch my car where that would be.

Squishy
10-05-2011, 03:04 PM
Reminds me of when I parked at Chinook more or less in front of Joeys but it was against the curb, and I parked normally but my friend double parked and I told him it makes him look like a douchebag. We come back out after eating, I have a huge door ding in my door. Not impressed. :banghead:

sexualbanana
10-05-2011, 09:55 PM
Dammit. Just saw a couple door dings on my passenger side after reading this thread today.

Maxt
10-08-2011, 08:17 AM
My work truck is huge, and so are the doors, so I make a conscious effort to cover the door edge with my hand when getting out, just in case when the car next to me is very close. But so many people have no respect for others peoples cars..
I have a set of carbon fiber doors for one of my cars, I won't be leaving that car in any parking lot, or I''ll park it cross wise so it ends up with a picture in Street Encounters as a+ parking douche or something, and I really won't fucking care.
The best is the woman that hit my old Dodge truck with her car door denting the shit out of her own door, she actually called in my plate to the cops blaming me.

ZorroAMG
10-08-2011, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Scat E46
I watched an old lady get out of her car and hit mine in the process.

I just stood and watched as I approached my vehicle.

I said, excuse me, you just hit my car.

She said, oh, what.

"Some of care about our cars, ok?"

"Well, I dont think it left damage" she said.

"Not the point" I said, "you just hit my vehicle."

I looked, didn't seem to be damage, but I was in a hurry and had no time for this. I just said something about be more careful when getting out and treating others property with respect.

If there was damage, it would be insurance claim or call police for hit and run.

it is not hard to get out and control your door for fucks sakes.

This is why I park on the sidewalk for the bike, a door ding for a bike = falling over = no fun.

You tell that old lady, Captain Planet!!

:rolleyes: :facepalm:

Shlade
10-08-2011, 12:42 PM
id chase him/her with my farts around the parking lot

while drinking a protein shake in the process to keep the flow going.

Once he/she pukes, mission has been accomplished.

03ozwhip
10-08-2011, 01:33 PM
this happened to me when i was in my car too. it was an accident but it was a 17 year old kid who was a tool. it was super windy out, he opened the door and it flew into my door. ive never seen someone close their door and roll up their window so fast in my life, it was hilarious.

i got out, knocked on his window politely, he just barely rolled his window down as if he knew he might get punched, but i was nice and calm, grabbed his info, said it was going in for a detail and if it doesnt come out, ill contact him.

it wasnt a dent just paint transfer but it hit pretty hard. it did come out when it got detailed so it was ok. it would have been a different situation if he just drove away or something.

J.D.
10-11-2011, 02:50 PM
Recently I was at a tims in one of the beaters and people were parked like retards so anyways i squeeze in and grab my coffee.

Get back in car start it up and dipshit opens his door right into my car no sorry no oops.

His wife stays in the car so i decide to open my door and go in chat with him when miraculously the wind catches my door and smokes his much nicer car not once but twice.

I enjoyed it.