Vehicle Details
Year : 1991
Make and Model : Honda CRX
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : 5 Speed
Odometer Reading : 370km
Location of Vehicle : NW Calgary
Description : Replaced engine 2 summers ago with 95 civic si motor (JDM Source). The motor runs amazing with no issues. Transmission replaced this winter with CRX tranny from JDM source. Both the engine and tranny have approx 200KMs on them. I have owned this vehicle for approx 8 years now and hate to see it go. Vehicle was originally from BC but now is rusting on the usual spots such as the quarter panels and doors. Recently the brakes have been acting up, ive been told that the vehicle may need a new brake booster? The issue only comes and goes, brakes work fine.

Extras : Intake, front sway bar, 2 12 inch momo subs, Rockford amp, Alpine deck, winter tires on front of vehicle that are amazing. Also have extra tires laying around that could be included in the sale ( to be confirmed) as well as extra parts from over the years. I'm sure I'm missing some other additions.

This vehicle is perfect for someone as a daily driver or an enthusiast who is looking for a CRX to mod. Honestly would have kept this car if I had somewhere to store it. My loss is your gain.
I'm looking for a quick sale. I have had lots of interest in the vehicle with the last few weeks but now its officially up for sale and will go fast. Out of all fairness, first person with cash gets the car.

Asking Price : 1500 OBO

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected] (best way to get a hold of me)
Phone : 403.462.6917 TXT msg is easier.

Pictures :

B69
10-07-2011, 08:59 PM
Brake issue has been solved. Vehicle is in perfect running order!

B69
10-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Bump 1300$

B69
10-15-2011, 08:52 PM
Nothing serious yet, lots of flakes!

B69
10-18-2011, 11:44 PM
SOLD. Please close.