PDA

View Full Version : Douchebag Dodge parking job...

heavyfuel
10-08-2011, 08:42 AM
YES I drive a lifted modded Dodge diesel 4x4 too, but I make it a point to textbook park each time because A) it's the right thing to do and B) it's not that hard. Then there's this loser with his mirrors out, watched him park like this as I parked over by Best Buy last night... Wanted to say something but I was like twice his size so didn't even bother... I used to make all truck owners look bad in a different way, but I've changed my ways and when I see this sorta thing, it makes me sick.

Sorry about the shitty BB pics just got a Bold 9900 a few days ago, still getting to know it.

http://http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr150/2500calgary/Douchebagparkingjob.jpg

Modelexis
10-08-2011, 08:52 AM
Can I suggest you get a life and stop worrying about such insignificant things that don't affect your life in any way?

a) he isn't hurting you or anyone else
b) he isn't blocking any emergency services
c) he isn't parked in the middle of a packed mall parking lot mid day
d) that parking lot is not your property

Do you walk around the mall food court and yell at people that don't do a textbook food tray return and stack?

Toilet_D
10-08-2011, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Modelexis
Can I suggest you get a life and stop worrying about such insignificant things that don't affect your life in any way?

a) he isn't hurting you or anyone else
b) he isn't blocking any emergency services
c) he isn't parked in the middle of a packed mall parking lot mid day
d) that parking lot is not your property

Do you walk around the mall food court and yell at people that don't do a textbook food tray return and stack?

This is beyond. You fuck around, you lay around.

masoncgy
10-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Meh, it's Nortland Village... no one really goes there anyway.

TomcoPDR
10-08-2011, 11:41 AM
OP,

- Doesn't seem like it was a busy time, there should be other space avaliable
- It seems like this vehicle is longer than what the lines/roadways are designed for, the truck owner might actually park like this for the situation because he didn't want 2-3 feet sticking out to the lane way

- The white Integra in the back on the other hand..........

Kennyredline
10-10-2011, 07:54 PM
ANOTHER DOUCHEBAG IN A PICKUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It amazes me that there are no other threads involving specific vehicle types, and yet, truck drivers always seen to readily available to see, find and take pictures of their douchebaggery.

Unknown303
10-10-2011, 08:05 PM
I am really tired of these parking like a douche threads. Who fucking cares. Move on with your day, you'll probably feel a lot better about life if you don't let every person who doesn't park to your liking bother you. Until one of these "douches" is parking on someone hood then :whocares:

Cooked Rice
10-10-2011, 08:31 PM
:werd: I can't wait till snow hits the ground and covers up all the lines and markings.

Really though, the actual douchebags of the road, truck owners or not, really don't give 2 shits of what anyone else thinks, and by the looks of things they seem to be more of trolls than they are douchebags judging by the commotion they start on car forums :drama:

heavyfuel
10-11-2011, 09:27 AM
I agree it's getting outta hand with these parking job threads.... This does sorta affect my life tho, because I drive a truck too and I automatically get categorized with these disrespectful fucks... I mean I'm no angel 100% of the time on the road either, but who is, really? Just sayin'...