PDA

View Full Version : Really.. Douche bag!

epp01
10-08-2011, 03:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/KingofSpades/photo-3.jpg

Lots of parking around too, not like the parking lot was packed. My girlfriend and I left him a note calling him a douche bag. Pretty obvious. Another lifted truck and parked like an idiot.

adidas
10-08-2011, 03:05 PM
Wish you could of left me a note, so i could wipe my asshole as im out of paper.

StreetRacerX
10-08-2011, 03:11 PM
Seems like its primarily Dodge owners

epp01
10-08-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by adidas
Wish you could of left me a note, so i could wipe my asshole as im out of paper.

This is the stereo typical type of response I would get to expect from that guy too can I ask you a question?

Seriously, why in the world do you think you are so special that you can park like this and think it's acceptable? Do you think you're a super hero because you drive an overcompensating truck? You have a small penis, yes we get it! Go buy a Corvette.

rob the knob
10-08-2011, 03:34 PM
small penis is handicap
in life for man

Originally posted by epp01

This is the stereo typical type of response I would get to expect from that guy too can I ask you a question?

Seriously, why in the world do you think you are so special that you can park like this and think it's acceptable? Do you think you're a super hero because you drive an overcompensating truck? You have a small penis, yes we get it! Go buy a Corvette.

03ozwhip
10-08-2011, 03:37 PM
^^your english is enough to park in that spot. fuck.

Toilet_D
10-08-2011, 05:20 PM

Step 1. Lift up skirt
Step 2. Apply cream to sore butt
Step 3. Move on with life

puzzy a$$ l1l b!tch

spikerS
10-08-2011, 06:10 PM

lets flip this around too...

That was the sterotypical response I would expect from a high school drop out that had dreams of becoming a police officer.

Seriously, why in the world do you think you need to go out and police the way people park, and think it is acceptable? Do you feel like a superhero because you left a note on a vehicle? You have a small penis, and an inferiority complex, we get it. go back to school!

RickDaTuner
10-08-2011, 06:12 PM
White People Problems...:nut:

gt2871r
10-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Sick eBay rims

bourge73
10-08-2011, 06:35 PM
sorry, sorry that was me, I was in getting some XL condoms and some Apple Juice. My bad.

dirtsniffer
10-08-2011, 06:49 PM
I for one, think stores have about three times too mny handispots. Looks like the adjacent two are open?

Oohhhhh the humanity

01RedDX
10-08-2011, 07:14 PM

Mar
10-08-2011, 08:45 PM
I don't get handicap spaces anyway, if you're handicapped, how can you drive?

Dilmah
10-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Come on, enough already with these stupid pictures of people parking...
Phone parking control and post pictures of them writting a ticket. WOW! you wrote him a note! he'll never park like that again and won't be able to sleep tonight, why didn't you stick around and "give him a look", that would really teach him.:whipped:

Sugarphreak
10-08-2011, 08:59 PM

A790
10-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
A small penis IS a handicap.
Fucking WIN!

SlickA70
10-09-2011, 04:40 AM
Along with music, tv, video games and the weather these parking threads are getting shittier and shittier.

He probabily ran inside to buy some Slim Jims and Mikes Hard, you should of waited for the guy to come out and given him some milk jug to the side of the head style street justice.

tirebob
10-09-2011, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak

I've only seen a few genuine cases where people are paralyzed and use hand controls. They definitely need the extra room to get out.

The majority of times I see people who have gotten a permit tag for a family member so they can assist them in and out when they go places.

Then there is the remaining third of people who have gotten the permit for a family member, yet typically don't have them in the car, but still use handicap spots as their personal VIP parking.

Handicap spots are not just simply to make it easier to get in and out of the vehicle, but also for people with less mobility etc it makes it easier and safer get to the store without having to navigate the traffic of a parking lot.

I get annoyed when I see non-handicapped people using these spots. Leave them for the people who need them. This goes to the people who fake being handicapped as well as those who just don't give a fuck...

SJW
10-09-2011, 07:27 AM
The honey badger drives that truck. He doesn't give a shit. Honey badger smacks the shit out of it.

4r7wHMg5Yjg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

heavyfuel
10-09-2011, 08:35 AM
Should post this pic on the diesel/truck forums... What a retard.

EDIT: 5 lugs and Hemi badge, that's part of the problem. Looks like the douchebag with white sunglasses' truck who tried (and failed) to race me up Sarcee Trail yesterday.

City_Rider
10-09-2011, 08:42 AM
I think I'll keep my valve stem removal tool around for d-bags like this.

Whoops, looks like you've got a flat. Could take you a while to change it while in full view of everyone going in an out...

heavyfuel
10-09-2011, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by City_Rider

Whoops, looks like you've got a flat. Could take you a while to change it while in full view of everyone going in an out...

LMAO hell ya! And leave it in there too just loose enough to lose air!

Cos
10-09-2011, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by tirebob

Handicap spots are not just simply to make it easier to get in and out of the vehicle, but also for people with less mobility etc it makes it easier and safer get to the store without having to navigate the traffic of a parking lot.

I get annoyed when I see non-handicapped people using these spots. Leave them for the people who need them. This goes to the people who fake being handicapped as well as those who just don't give a fuck...

+1 also I have a friend whos brother has MS really bad and has a hard time getting around. My friend has a blue pass because he drives him around. He doesnt use it unless he is with his brother. Also they give out red handicap passes to people temporarily disabled. I had a girl at work who had something wrong with her leg and she was given a red one. Not sure the exact rules behind it but they do exist.

Did anyone ever think that this person actually was allowed to park in handicap stalls but forgot to put his pass up? I wouldnt drive around with the pass flapping around all day on my mirror. I dont even leave my work parking stall pass up there.

Jesus some of you guys are an angry bunch.

Originally posted by City_Rider

And then you take the air out of an actually handicapped persons truck, maybe in a wheelchair, then you look like a dick bag while that person is stuck there.

Fuck if it isnt directly impacting your life why the fuck does it matter. Are you handicapped and couldnt find a stall?

Guillermo
10-09-2011, 12:30 PM
i can guarantee you that guy has a bald head and a goatee.

2007RS4
10-09-2011, 01:11 PM
You must be new to Calgary.

Sugarphreak
10-09-2011, 02:18 PM

kvg
10-09-2011, 02:27 PM
He can't be that bad, he has mud flaps.:D

Cos
10-09-2011, 02:29 PM

The truck might be out of place, but perhaps he hasn't had a change to change vehicles or the injury is just temporary.

You can still get in and out of a truck with only one arm. Maybe it is a bitch for him to push a cart with only one arm hence needing a pass.

He may look 100% fine even if you see him.

Originally posted by kvg
He can't be that bad, he has mud flaps.:D

Lol

triplep
10-09-2011, 02:33 PM
I dunno? I don't see any handicap pass on the truck.... I think that is what OP was getting at, not that he parked there with a pass, but that they parked there without a pass......

kvg
10-09-2011, 02:36 PM
What if it wasn't a "he":eek:

Mind blown? I think so!

Cos
10-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by triplep
I dunno? I don't see any handicap pass on the truck.... I think that is what OP was getting at, not that he parked there with a pass, but that they parked there without a pass......

Maybe he forgot to put his pass up? :dunno:

My work has passes (for god knows what reason) and I take it down every time I leave.

btimbit
10-09-2011, 05:59 PM
He probably is handicapped, he bought a Ram.

heavyfuel
10-09-2011, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by btimbit
He probably is handicapped, he bought a Ram.

LOL u must get along fabulously well with kennyredline

HiTempguy1
10-09-2011, 06:52 PM
I park in handicap spots all of the time. When the 1st two rows of the whole parking lot are reserved, and they are all empty, screw it.

Now, if there is ONE spot for a huge parking lot left? Absolutely not.

I also park in the "mom with children" spots because those are f'ing retarded.

btimbit
10-09-2011, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by heavyfuel

LOL u must get along fabulously well with kennyredline

:dunno: I grew up in the '90s, I'm used to every Chrysler product being absolute shit

swak
10-09-2011, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by HiTempguy1

I also park in the "mom with children" spots because those are f'ing retarded.

THIS.

I will never, EVER park in a handicapped spot, only because ive grown up with friends who need them and realize how insanely disrespectful it is to park in these.

But the "Reserved for Hybrid" and "Expected Mothers" ones are fucked.
If you're that close to popping out your kid, is the mall the best choice of places to go?

btimbit
10-09-2011, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by swak

THIS.

I will never, EVER park in a handicapped spot, only because ive grown up with friends who need them and realize how insanely disrespectful it is to park in these.

But the "Reserved for Hybrid" and "Expected Mothers" ones are fucked.
If you're that close to popping out your kid, is the mall the best choice of places to go?

:werd:

The best is when you see one of the "expectant mothers only" spots in a liquor store parking lot. Fucking lol'd

J-hop
10-09-2011, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Cos

You can still get in and out of a truck with only one arm. Maybe it is a bitch for him to push a cart with only one arm hence needing a pass.

He may look 100% fine even if you see him.

Lol

I don't know man, the truck doesn't even have running boards. No way in hell is a physically disabled person getting in and out of that, even with help.

But we'll never know. I don't get why people who dont have tags park in these spots anyways, especially if it's apparent they care about their ride. Where is the most traffic in a parking lot?? At the front. Where is your car most likely to get dinged?? At the front. Sooner or later douche bags like that will get theirs.

Not as bad as this canoe that lives near me, ive seen him around a couple times, he drives a beat up e36 325 and thinks it's so damn baller. A couple weeks ago his car was parked in the driving lane in front of the entrance to Canadian tire with the flashers on, windows all rolled down and gangsta rap blaring through his POS soundsystem. Saw him inside cruising the vehicle bling aisle, just shook my head.

Unfortunately OP there are too many toolbags in this world who think they are entitled to more than the rest of us. Best not to let it get to you.

Cos
10-10-2011, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by J-hop

I don't know man, .......

More than likely he is a douche bag but what I am getting tired about are the keyboard hero's who take a photo and call him out for being shaved headed or a small dick or a rich asshole who shouldnt park his $450,000 car sort of on a line :rolleyes:

Maybe, just maybe, he is handicapped. Christ, maybe his wife was popping a kid in the store and he had to come and pick her up?!? Maybe his handicapped father fell in the store and he is here to pick him up. Shit there are 20 different reasons why he could have done it instead of being a dickwad but people go off on what they would do if they saw the guy. Ruin his ride, possibly endanger his life and the others around him (what if he doesnt notice the flat tire you pop and he crashes and kills a schoolbus full of kids).

It is guys like the one who he said he would let the air out of his tires that piss me off. Unless you can show how it harmed your day.... I dont really want to hear about it and you have no excuse under the law (or morally) to do anything to him or his shit. You cant win a lawsuit unless you can show that damaged was incurred by you, it almost seems like that has to be a rule for every callout thread now. People seem to get their panties in a knot about things that dont really affect their lives. There is enough shit in one day to worry about that ACTUALLY affects your life. Who the fuck cares about the guy who parked in a stall in the mall with his Dodge truck or Mercedes car or Lambo.

J-hop
10-10-2011, 01:21 AM
no i totally agree, touching someones vehicle is a douche move in itself. Even deflating the person's tires although seemingly innocent could like you say lead to a much worse result (plus I don't think its good to crush the sidewall of your tire).

Danny Meehan
10-10-2011, 01:57 AM
very famous king ... married to queen boy george

she was reefing on it like king author trying to retrieve the Excalibur sword

spikerS
10-10-2011, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Cos

More than likely he is a douche bag but what I am getting tired about are the keyboard hero's who take a photo and call him out for being shaved headed or a small dick or a rich asshole who shouldnt park his $450,000 car sort of on a line :rolleyes:

Maybe, just maybe, he is handicapped. Christ, maybe his wife was popping a kid in the store and he had to come and pick her up?!? Maybe his handicapped father fell in the store and he is here to pick him up. Shit there are 20 different reasons why he could have done it instead of being a dickwad but people go off on what they would do if they saw the guy. Ruin his ride, possibly endanger his life and the others around him (what if he doesnt notice the flat tire you pop and he crashes and kills a schoolbus full of kids).

It is guys like the one who he said he would let the air out of his tires that piss me off. Unless you can show how it harmed your day.... I dont really want to hear about it and you have no excuse under the law (or morally) to do anything to him or his shit. You cant win a lawsuit unless you can show that damaged was incurred by you, it almost seems like that has to be a rule for every callout thread now. People seem to get their panties in a knot about things that dont really affect their lives. There is enough shit in one day to worry about that ACTUALLY affects your life. Who the fuck cares about the guy who parked in a stall in the mall with his Dodge truck or Mercedes car or Lambo.

+1

unless it affects you, who the hell cares.

2007RS4
10-10-2011, 12:15 PM
I tend to agree with Cos, although it is amusing to see some posters get so worked up and offended about a parking job.

FraserB
10-10-2011, 12:30 PM
no i totally agree, touching someones vehicle is a douche move in itself.

+1

If it's yours or you have permission to touch, go nuts. If not, hands off.

I have a lot of people look at mine since it is somewhat unique and has visible parts that the price tag is fairly well known to others who mod the same kind of vehicle. If you are looking I don't care, I'm flattered that you took the time to look at my ride since I put a lot of effort into making it what it is. Want to talk about it when you see me walking back, sure, I'll take 10 or 15 minutes to chat if I have the time

Just don't touch it.:whipped: I was at the gas station the other day and I look out to see some retard rocking it back and forth to try and get the suspension to travel. People have played with my CB antenna and left it on my hood, messed with the latches for equipment, written shit in mud, removed valve stem caps.

Cos
10-10-2011, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by 2007RS4
I tend to agree with Cos, although it is amusing to see some posters get so worked up and offended about a parking job.

yeah and the irony of me getting worked up about people getting worked up was not lost on me. haha

Squishy
10-10-2011, 05:50 PM
Has nothing to do with trucks but since we're talking about people damaging your vehicle.. Someone hit the edge/underside of my spoiler in two different areas and now the paint is cracked right down to the spoiler itself about 10cm or so long each so the whole thing needs repainting now. I was so mad when I saw it... I suspect it was my neighbor even though I don't park in front of his house anymore. God forbid he parks his minty clean diesel dually in the back of his house and gets a little mud or gravel on it. My celica does more 4x4'ing than his truck. :thumbsdow

Kennyredline
10-10-2011, 07:50 PM
I'm pretty sure they didn't forget their handicap tag; how could anyone that's that's even remotely handicapped get into that stupid truck?

Another douchebag in a pickup.

heavyfuel
10-11-2011, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Kennyredline
I'm pretty sure they didn't forget their handicap tag; how could anyone that's that's even remotely handicapped get into that stupid truck?

Another douchebag in a pickup.

WOW.... Ur something else Kenny!

Kennyredline
10-11-2011, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by heavyfuel

WOW.... Ur something else Kenny!

Well, come on now.....am I lying, am I exaggerating??? The only thread better than this one would be a video of the driver getting out of the truck with a broken leg and a pair of crutches!!!

Nufy
10-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by 2007RS4

Keyboard warriors unite under a common goal...

Personally I think its an underground movement to give KennyRedline an aneurism (sp ?)....

spikerS
10-11-2011, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Nufy

Keyboard warriors unite under a common goal...

Personally I think its an underground movement to give KennyRedline an aneurism (sp ?)....

It can't come soon enough.

jwslam
10-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Lots of parking around too, not like the parking lot was packed.

Umm... what?
So it's ok to park like that IF the parking lot was packed?
Since when?

heavyfuel
10-11-2011, 06:20 PM

Well, come on now.....am I lying, am I exaggerating??? The only thread better than this one would be a video of the driver getting out of the truck with a broken leg and a pair of crutches!!!

Nonono, you're not. If there are indeed no extenuating circumstances and this truck's owner is little more than a self-righteous douchebag, then ya, I'm with you there. WHY all the hate for trucks tho? And is there not 1 (one) single douchebag in North America who drives a Jetta? I mean we all know that BMW and Dodge truck owners are known as the main 2 douchebag groups on the road, but d-bags can be found in ANY vehicle, no? You must have a real hard time feeling the way you do about trucks, living in Alberta. No need for generalized hate, dude.

Mitsu3000gt
10-11-2011, 06:27 PM
9/10 times I see people parked like this or similar, it's a lifted truck. Are all people who drive lifted trucks douche bags? No, and I have nothing against anyone who chooses to drive one. Is it a coincidence though? Probably not.

I'd never damage someone's car though, no matter how or where it was parked. At the end of the day it's not hurting anyone being parked like douche. More often than not I just get a laugh out of it.

I'm always the guy parking a mile away from the store so that nobody will park near me, but I stay within the lines :D .

Kennyredline
10-11-2011, 08:28 PM
^^^^ THAT'S WHY!!!!

Seriously, trucks are by far the worst drivers on the road, we all know it, and yet you truckers get so pissed off????
Are there douchebag VW drivers in North America? Probably....find me a thread where one has been discussed here....and good luck. Threads on douchebag truck drivers???? They're everywhere!!! Most aren't even mine!!!! I have a general hate for truckers because it's well-deserved!!

J-hop
10-11-2011, 08:51 PM
^^^^ THAT'S WHY!!!!

Seriously, trucks are by far the worst drivers on the road, we all know it, and yet you truckers get so pissed off????
Are there douchebag VW drivers in North America? Probably....find me a thread where one has been discussed here....and good luck. Threads on douchebag truck drivers???? They're everywhere!!! Most aren't even mine!!!! I have a general hate for truckers because it's well-deserved!!

Funny that you mention that, after a night on 17th ave recently I wantedto punch every 1.8t owner there in the face. Vrrrrrooooooom tsssssshhhhh vrroooommm tsssh haha, every time I thought here comes another skyline, nope wait just another mk4 1.8T venting to atmosphere.

PS I'm a VW guy but I understand when the pot calls the kettle black haha. Not that think it's wrong to bash douche truck drivers but rather we aren't angels either!!

heavyfuel
10-11-2011, 09:55 PM

Funny that you mention that, after a night on 17th ave recently I wantedto punch every 1.8t owner there in the face. Vrrrrrooooooom tsssssshhhhh vrroooommm tsssh haha, every time I thought here comes another skyline, nope wait just another mk4 1.8T venting to atmosphere.

PS I'm a VW guy but I understand when the pot calls the kettle black haha. Not that think it's wrong to bash douche truck drivers but rather we aren't angels either!!

AMEN.

Kenny I truly do feel sorry for you and your ignorance.

71/454
10-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Kenny is an angry little man whose hatred will one day rot him from the inside out. There is no point in arguing with him, there are more important things in life.

whiskas
10-12-2011, 11:44 AM
I'm with Kenny on this one, you truck drivers can keep circle jerking your tiny little dicks if it'll make you feel better, but the sad truth is you're all low class douche's.

heavyfuel
10-12-2011, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by whiskas
I'm with Kenny on this one, you truck drivers can keep circle jerking your tiny little dicks if it'll make you feel better, but the sad truth is you're all low class douche's.

Hey, I wanna pay you $49.95 for a circle jerk seminar, I want you and Kenny to show me how to do it properly first!

EDIT: And btw Mr. Socially Superior, there is no apostrophe required in that instance. It would simply be DOUCHES, as an apostrophe signifies ownership.

Hounddog
10-12-2011, 01:39 PM
...Are there douchebag VW drivers in North America? Probably...find me a thread where one has been discussed here....and good luck....

This one comes to mind...

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=320795

Sugarphreak
10-12-2011, 02:52 PM

spikerS
10-12-2011, 02:59 PM
They don't magically become a douche or an angle when going from car to truck or vice versa.

I dunno, I think Kennyredline is a little obtuse...

Phenix
10-12-2011, 03:01 PM
wow this thread is still going? :dunno:

Sugarphreak
10-12-2011, 08:49 PM

Kennyredline
10-18-2011, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Hounddog

This one comes to mind...

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=320795

Ok, good, ONE from a year 13 months ago....:clap: