PDA

View Full Version : Tons of girl tuners.

Zephyr
09-13-2002, 04:51 PM
So I drove to my local gym to work out with a friend. I find a nice parking spot and I parked there. Suddenly this turbo (I heard the wastegate) blue Del Sol parks right next to me. It had a buddy club body kit with R34 taillights nicely molded on. I was busy staring at the car as I got out, and this really hot asian chick stepped out of the driver side. I just blanked out for 5 seconds, and she looked at me and smiled and said "cute BMW you got there." I started moving slowly to cover my dent on the side of my BMW and said hi to her. She looked inside of my car and gave me a compliment, and she let me see her del sol. Custom white interior, and custom trunk with alpine setup, and a B18C1 engine all total mods well over 30 grand.

Then to the right of my BMW, this white integra pulls up. It had a JDM type R conversion kit, and prelude tailights molded on. The interior was custom blue and white and tons of gauges. Then the driver stepped out and it was another very hot asian chick. I stood there blanking out. She showed me her engine it was B18C5. She spent over 20 grand in mods.

Man, I never seen such hot chicks with such hot cars.....Dam, and all I had was a pathetic BMW 528i. Well at least I got two new friends to work out with. I love california! woooooooo

Ed the SOHC
09-13-2002, 04:53 PM
niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!! :drool: :nut: :love: :thumbsup: :eek: :D

LUDELVR
09-13-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
, and she let me see her del sol.

Is that what they call it in California???:dunno: :dunno: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Zephyr
09-13-2002, 05:02 PM
One time at a local grocery store this Mitsubishi Mirage parked next to me, it had a Lancer Evolution 5 conversion kit on. The car was yellow, and this hot asian chick stepped out of the driver side with her girlfriend on the other side. She gave me a tour of her car, it had a mix of yellow and black custom interior, pioneer system, gauges everywhere, and inside the hood sat a 4G63T EVO VI engine. I was like drooling over that engine, it only had like 20k miles on it. She spent only 15 grand on mods, lately she got a new trunk to alter it so it looks like the real EVO 5.

Why am I running into these fine asian women with fine cars. Makes me proud to be asian.

Zephyr
09-13-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

Is that what they call it in California???:dunno: :dunno: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol well Del Sol mean from the sun, and they are as round as the sun so.....maybe...:rofl:

SmelltheRubber
09-13-2002, 05:53 PM

lol well Del Sol mean from the sun, and they are as round as the sun so.....maybe...:rofl:

A VW Beetle is as round as the sun... :D

van
09-13-2002, 07:07 PM
Damn dude, you're a :bigpimp:

Zephyr
09-13-2002, 07:18 PM
One time I had a few bucks to spare so I went to a online cafe to play counter-strike for fun. There was this NSX parked infront, and it was this blond chick driving it. She was pretty hot, and she had tenzo racing bucket seats, new hood, and a few engine mods...

D'z Nutz
09-13-2002, 07:49 PM
Don't you think it's time to invest in a digital camera? :bigpimp:

Zephyr
09-13-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Don't you think it's time to invest in a digital camera? :bigpimp:

I have one, but when I leave it at home, I run into good stuff. When I have it, I run into nothing...its a freaking curse.

infamous
09-13-2002, 09:49 PM
then put it in your glove box, and sooner or later you will find something to shoot.....damn lucky :bigpimp:

Zephyr
09-13-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by infamous
then put it in your glove box, and sooner or later you will find something to shoot.....damn lucky :bigpimp:

i think i'll do that and post all my findings hahaha..... ran into a silver supra tonight, was gonna take pictures of the girl and the car, we got out i was talking to her and my gf is like "raaaaar!" and made me shut up and leave. Man she had a nice pair of headlights, so did the supra, but man, I wanted to go up to that bumper and slap that monkey.

T5_X
09-14-2002, 12:54 AM
Nice man. I've never seen a hot chick driving a nice done up import. On Vancouver Island over the summer though I saw some fiiiiinnnne chick driving a shaved and slammed full size chev truck with a killer dual exhaust, cowl induction hood and the usual goodies. And down the street from me, someone owns a nice white 00+ SVT Lightning. My friend said he saw a fuckin hot chick driving it. :drool:

infamous
09-14-2002, 01:46 AM

i think i'll do that and post all my findings hahaha..... ran into a silver supra tonight, was gonna take pictures of the girl and the car, we got out i was talking to her and my gf is like "raaaaar!" and made me shut up and leave. Man she had a nice pair of headlights, so did the supra, but man, I wanted to go up to that bumper and slap that monkey.

tell your gf that you want pics of the supra...tell her that your friends in canada want to see one!

Zephyr
09-14-2002, 01:09 PM
Well she blackmailed me saying if I continue to drool over the headlights of both the car and the girl, she wont let me have anything on her from the neck down. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh women r brutal....

sexualbanana
09-14-2002, 06:03 PM
Well she blackmailed me saying if I continue to drool over the headlights of both the car and the girl, she wont let me have anything on her from the neck down. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh women r brutal....

u still get head though. :bigpimp:

infamous
09-14-2002, 07:34 PM
hahaha...today me and my bro seen the the hottest chick in a sunfire. if anyone else has seen her, i think she lives in mckenzie, and it is bright red..super hot girl...

ps zephyr, still waiting on pics of these women/cars

Zephyr
09-14-2002, 09:15 PM
and it is bright red..super hot girl...

the car or the girl?

infamous
09-14-2002, 10:22 PM
the car...the chick was so fine....

Zephyr
09-14-2002, 10:43 PM
I saw this hot chick driving a F-150. i couldn't take pics because it was raised and my bimmer is like so lil.....

LUDELVR
09-15-2002, 12:41 AM
dude, there's no such thing as a hot chick driving a hat car here in calgary! All the Hot chicks that I 've seen end up driving some beat ass car or some shit like a sunfire!!! hahahaha I need to move to cali man!!! hahahah

infamous
09-15-2002, 02:18 AM
hahaha i agree ludelvr....the nicest car i've seen a hottie driving is an integra gs-r....

sexualbanana
09-15-2002, 03:11 AM
a buddy and i saw this milf that was fine. and she was with her husband. the husband saw us checkin her out so while she was driving he was sucking on her tit. it was some funny shit

Zephyr
09-15-2002, 12:03 PM
uhh wuts a "milf"?

sexualbanana
09-15-2002, 12:12 PM
have u not seen american pie??

davidI
09-15-2002, 12:17 PM
dude, there's no such thing as a hot chick driving a hat car here in calgary! All the Hot chicks that I 've seen end up driving some beat ass car or some shit like a sunfire!!! hahahaha I need to move to cali man!!! hahahah

I've seen a pretty damn good looking girl at the U of C cruising around in a new silver RX-7. I definately want to hit that up...
Unfortunately I haven't seen her up close..just her driving around with her J-Lo style sunglasses. But damn does a hot girl in a hot car make me :nut:

Zephyr
09-15-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
have u not seen american pie??

oh pffft...stupid me

Zephyr
09-15-2002, 12:28 PM
I saw this one chick driving a red 300zx. Man she was hot, and the car had flames comming out of the exhaust...and her girlfriend next to her was hot as well...

GT2NV
09-15-2002, 01:10 PM
only in cali lol

infamous
09-15-2002, 02:02 PM
I saw this one chick driving a red 300zx. Man she was hot, and the car had flames comming out of the exhaust...and her girlfriend next to her was hot as well...

where's the pics?? we are all waiting for them!!!

James
09-15-2002, 04:15 PM

where's the pics?? we are all waiting for them!!!

I think he's full of it, he probably lives in Saskatchewan, and just makes up all these stories!:rofl: :thumbsup: j/k

infamous
09-15-2002, 04:38 PM
hahahahaha...that's fuckin' hilarious!!! probably some cow girl drivin' an old ford pickup

T5_X
09-15-2002, 11:47 PM

No kidding man, hot chicks usually drive:
V6 convert mustang
VW Cabrio
Sunfire
Neon
Beater truck or car

LUDELVR
09-15-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Ranger_X31

No kidding man, hot chicks usually drive:
V6 convert mustang
VW Cabrio
Sunfire
Neon
Beater truck or car

hahah, I've seen a few driving around in sprints and neons, but let's be honest.......how appealing is that!! haha, but once you get passed the car, it's how hot the driver is that really counts!!:thumbsup:

But I don't know, would you hit it with a super fly hottie driving a rusted out tercel or something?:dunno:

infamous
09-15-2002, 11:56 PM
yeah......as long as she don't have any rust....if she's hot, don't worry about her car, worry about her

Ben
09-16-2002, 12:07 AM
so is this how they are spending daddies money?:clap: :clap: :clap:

This reminds me of that thread on Abcars, Girlfriend for sale

http://www.albertacars.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2871

Redlyne, you are the man!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Zephyr
09-16-2002, 07:39 PM
i scanned one of my old pics i took at a car show, this one chick and her car....pretty nice

Zephyr
09-16-2002, 07:40 PM
heres another pic too...

T5_X
09-16-2002, 10:15 PM
Can't see the faces too well... A couple paper baggers perhaps? :devil:

sexualbanana
09-16-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Ranger_X31
Can't see the faces too well... A couple paper baggers perhaps? :devil:

oh yeah

Zephyr
09-16-2002, 10:39 PM
wtf is "baggers" i dont understand ur canadian terms.

sexualbanana
09-16-2002, 11:00 PM
ugly face with a bangin body. therefore, u paper (or plastic) bag her face so u only have the body

Ben
09-16-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
ugly face with a bangin body. therefore, u paper (or plastic) bag her face so u only have the body

Or photochop...

RiceCake
09-16-2002, 11:59 PM
:D like this.. only jay leno's natural :D

lammer
09-17-2002, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake
:D like this.. only jay leno's natural :D

hAGHGAGAGAGAHAHAH!! bAAAhahahah!:rofl: :rofl:

Zephyr
09-17-2002, 06:29 PM
roflmao...o well that was my old olympus crappy cam....they r pretty hot..