PDA

View Full Version : Evo 4 Help

j-wow
10-11-2011, 02:09 PM
Hi I have a 96 Mitsubishi Evo 4 and I was wondering if the inner and outer tie rods are the same as the 1996 Eagle Talons. The car needs the left ones to pass safety. If they aren't interchangeable is there a site where I can order them from? I've found the inner ones on ebay but not the outer ones.

thanks.

Sorath
10-12-2011, 05:58 PM
probably not... since the chassis' are completely different....

TE4MFaint
10-12-2011, 10:28 PM
best bet will be purchasing OEM from a UK supplier. Find an EVO/DSM UK forum and see if any vendors has access to these parts. Best option I had when I had my celica ST205. Parts much more inexpensive and much faster shipping.

Resurrected RA
10-13-2011, 08:39 AM
I would start here (http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-tires-wheels-brakes-suspension-sponsored-tire-rack-23/).

blackpeople
10-13-2011, 09:11 AM
You are going to run into lots of issues like this seeing as you are one of the first to have this model of car. My suggestion to you is to join a uk evo forum and ask questions there. Also the mitsubishi parts catologue is Called C.A.P.S. I would try to find and download a copy of it so you can supply the part numbers to the dealer and ask for availability. You can also call Clayton at Hyatt mitsu and ask if he still has a jdm parts catologue and see if he can find availabilty on it or even tell you which usdm car maybe equiped with the same part. :D good luck