PDA

View Full Version : announcers keep speaking to turmoil in hamiltons life

rob the knob
10-15-2011, 06:42 AM
what are they speaking of? i searched the internet with no results.

buh_buh
10-15-2011, 09:59 AM
He's just been shitting the bed all season, and he doesn't have his dad's shoulder to cry on anymore now that he spends all his time in the Force India garage.

cloud7
10-15-2011, 11:35 AM
Button has more points this season... it is never good to get beaten by your teammate.

He has been under investigation by the stewards a lot this year for running into people.

rob the knob
10-15-2011, 12:34 PM
it seemed as they speak of non racing related issues.

does hamilton anthony like diresta more than lewis? hah. lewis worried.

Inzane
10-16-2011, 11:48 AM
Is Hamilton still together with his girlfriend?

They've been showing Button's gal plenty this season, but I can't recall the last time we saw Lewis's during a race weekend. :dunno:

rage2
10-16-2011, 01:46 PM
They're still together. She spends most of her time in the US on X Factor so she hasn't been to many races this year.

Bladeh
10-16-2011, 06:03 PM
Fantastic drive from Hamilton today, was hoping Vettel would get a slow puncture or something.

Best comment of the season from Alonso "I give up, I give up"

Hope to see some driver changes in the top 3 teams, maybe Hamilton to Red Bull, Di Resta to McLaren, Senna to Ferrari :rofl:

buh_buh
10-16-2011, 07:39 PM
Alonso is such a whiner.
Felipe is the ideal teammate for him and he still complains.
Its too bad, since he's probably the best driver on the grid when he's not whining.

Bruno is no Ayrton. 'Nuff said.

cloud7
10-16-2011, 10:33 PM
Alonso actually didn't whine... if you have listened to his post-race interview, he wasn't whining at Massa or anyone else. He just said that he wasn't fast enough until the last stint and when he knew how many laps remained and the gap behind Button, he conceded that there wasn't enough time. It is ashame that Ferrari didn't get their act together this year. It would have been nice to see another driver challenging Vettel for the title.

buh_buh
10-16-2011, 10:54 PM
Alonso is the biggest whiner on the grid.
Wahhh Hamilton's too fast for a rookie, I want #1 status, wahhh I brought 6/10s to the team, wahhh I'm stuck behind Felipe and can't pass him legitimately, wahhh I haven't won a WDC at Ferrari, wahhh, I don't get to eat ice cream like Kimi. Just STFU and drive.

Has anybody else on the grid said anything about giving up? Nobody's been as fast as the RBRs this year, I don't hear anyone else crying about giving up.

The entire team is built around Alonso and he's still "giving up". Ferrari's his last shot at another WDC, so he should quit the giving up bs.

herragge
10-18-2011, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by rob the knob
what are they speaking of? i searched the internet with no results.

Hamilton is rather emotional in many interviews and it is no surprise that getting in trouble with the stewards has also rattled him. Hasn't had a good season.

I've seen tonnes of Button's gf too I agree. Nicole seemed to go to more races last year.

Alonso is a "bit" of a whiner.