PDA

View Full Version : Online/torrent textbooks

schurchill39
10-15-2011, 04:24 PM
I have a handful of textbooks that were just upgraded to the next edition this year. Instead of shelling out the $150 + for the new book I'd like to use the edition I have, but the only problem is that I'm finding a lot of the problems at the end of the chapter don't line up between the editions.

I'm just looking for a place online I'd be able to find a torrent or even just the chapter question sections for text books?

I've tried google, and lots of ebook searches but came up nothing for the text I'm primarily searching for:

Process Dynamic and Controls 3rd edition; Seborg et all (WILEY)

jefferson2
10-16-2011, 05:33 AM
Best I can do for you is a solutions manual for 2nd edition, no luck for 3rd editions.

Process.Dynamics.and.Control.Seborg.2nd.Soln.Manual
http://ifile.it/orpxe6k
(it's compressed in 7z)

schurchill39
10-17-2011, 07:25 PM
Yea, I have the 2nd edition and its solution manual. Thanks though, might have to just suck it up and buy the $150 book.

triplep
10-21-2011, 12:34 AM
Why don't you just grab the book from your school library? They typically have one for students that don't buy one.... and then just photocopy the questions???

If you don't need everything and the material is the same but the questions are different, just photocopy that shit.

I did that for a few courses.... I actually photocopied every chapter out of the book that was covered in class...

Go double sided, so you get the big sheets if you want..... 20cents a page x 200 pages = 40$ vs 150.....

I typically ended up paying 10-15$ per photocopy for the pages that I needed!