PDA

View Full Version : trying to register

GSI-RGUY
10-16-2011, 08:54 PM
Ive never used beyond before yet it says that i'm a user here. It claimed that somone has used my email address to creat an account and frankly my email address is fairly unique. and what do you know i was even able to log in after clicking the pass word reset. The person who had this acount is also like 10 years older than me according to the birthdate they have saved.

anyways.. i rarely use this email in the first place and why wont it let me use my gmail email addy?

so either let me create an account using my forum email addy via gmail.. or kick this guy off and let me take his account since it's my email address anyways. id like my user name to be stormtrooperevox

thanks.

rage2
10-16-2011, 09:10 PM
omg you're the Hyundai lawsuit guy! :rofl:

Yea, that email isn't THAT unique. The guy must've cancelled his email, or really, you don't wanna out yourself as the Hyundai lawsuit guy haha.

GSI-RGUY
10-16-2011, 09:15 PM
huh?

Mibz
10-16-2011, 09:52 PM
Too late

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11051&perpage=40&highlight=&pagenumber=2

I'm sorry that I must inform you of a Copyright infringement Violation of your web site. It has come to my attention that members of your form have Posted Content from "Alberta Hyundai Tuners Club" On your site with out Prior written Consent. My lawyer was Contacted this afternoon and i've been Told that in order to serve you with these papers we have to give you 24hours Prior notice for you to Either Correct your website or begin the court process. with in 24 hours I must receive your Name, Address, Phone# for my lawyer to contact you and or your lawyer. My lawyer will also ask for pertinent information about your users as to Contact these Person's involved. I highly Recommend for you to place a Notice up on your site indicating Copyright infringement and Slander are Not aloud as these two subjects will be brought up in any Court Process that may happen.
Again you have 24 hours to Remove this Content off your website 02/24/03

Finely I'm Dismayed that your site will allow your users to Trash talk and slander members of our club. as well as other members of the public and car enthusiasts

Yours Truely

==============================================

Please be advised that any further Slander Toward our Members will not be Tolerated and the Court process will be short and Sweet.

PS our Member with the seat Belts has them for safety not because he has a fast car.

I hope you can look back 8 years and laugh, cause the rest of Beyond will be.

schocker
10-17-2011, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by rage2
The guy must've cancelled his email, or really, you don't wanna out yourself as the Hyundai lawsuit guy haha.
I believe that is the case :rofl:

Originally posted by GSI-RGUY
Know what i love in that bunch of pics besides the HOT BOD !! The HOT HOT HOT LOOKING ELANTRA GT with the GT WING Mmmmmmmmmmm slap a turbo kit in that puppy and off to 270HP with ease Traction control, power everything, all for 19K Mmm mmm mmm how can you go wrong

s dime
10-17-2011, 01:37 AM
hyundai accent gsi-r speedville? is that you?

Disoblige
10-17-2011, 09:50 AM
Wow, old GSI-RGUY guy totally did not know the proper use of capitals..