PDA

View Full Version : U of C Arts Parkade parking pass

cashflow
10-16-2011, 10:23 PM
Hey guys, I just had a quick question about parking passes. I've never got one before so this would be my first time. The only spots available are really far away. I was wondering if there is any hope I can get a parking pass anywhere close to campus.

I don't mind paying a much higher price if someone is willing to sell me their pass. But I don't know how exactly that works. I read on their website that you have to put yourself onto some waiting list. Its a bit confusing. If someone can sell their Parking pass preferably Arts parkade or something can pay twice the price or guide me on the topic .... it'd be great!!!!!

Thank you very much!!!

VW337
10-16-2011, 10:48 PM
Last time I checked there was still parking passes available for the lot beside the mechanical engineering building. It's across 32 ave, directly across from the new EEL building. Would be good if you had classes in ICT or Eng but pretty far from everything else.

cashflow
10-18-2011, 09:27 PM
Thank you for replying man. But nope that spot is not there anymore.

bignerd
10-19-2011, 01:57 AM
Define "really far away".

ronaldo
10-19-2011, 03:40 PM
http://www.ucalgary.ca/parking/#checkout

PartyintheKorea
11-30-2011, 03:12 AM
here's what i did. park at brentwood. preferably at the park & ride, but if u can't find a spot (happens a lot especially before noon) then maybe get a parking pass there or park at the wendy's which isn't very busy anyways. this gives you an opportunity to use that goddamn upass too.

but if most of your classes aren't on the east side of campus (sciences/scurfield) then i can't help you there. maybe look for a stadium parking pass.