Vehicle Details
Year : 1990
Make and Model : Skyline Gts-t
Exterior Color : black
Interior Color : black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 87000
Location of Vehicle : okotoks
Description : I have a 1990 Nissan Skyline i am selling. Reason for selling is so i can pay my tuition. I really hate to see this go, but education is more important. I have put a lot of work and time into this car to make it the weel runing maintained car it is today. It is very clean and runs great. Mostly stock with a few tasteful upgrades.

Aftermarket-Rb25det engine
-HKS hypermax two suspension
-HKS intake
-Blitz blow of valve
-Blitz cat back exhaust 3"
-Megean test pipe
-Remote starter/keyless entry
-Boost gage/gage tower
-GTR hood, grill, front and rear bumper, wing, and side skirts
-Knock off 17" gunmetal rims with fairly fresh rubber
-Nismo spedometer cluster
-Relativly medium sized front mount intercooler
-Kyson fuel pump
-14K HID's (very bright)

The good-
Recently just finished an rb25det engine swap, car runs great, no problems. Clutch feels great, pulls hard and a real head turner. Not to loud so no noise complaints or tickets. very original and non drifted. Have always ran shell premium and mobil 1 synthetic oil. Interior is in great shape and no damage, or upgrades.

The bad-
due to engine swap, the rb20 pulley remains on the power steering pump so there is no power steering but i will include the pulley needed to be put on the pump and the belt. AC/heater only works on 4th fan setting, most likely has to do with electrical but it still gets the job done.

I will also include a second rb25 engine which i was using for parts. It came out of the car previously due to smoking after acceleration. It was due to the turbo which is replaced on the new engine. I will include that for another $500 or if you just want the engine, $650.
Extras :
Asking Price : 7500

Pictures here:

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-Nissan-Skyline-R32-Rb25-7500-OBO-or-trade-FIRST-OFFER-GETS-IT-W0QQAdIdZ301636183