PDA

View Full Version : I need Help! Please! Studio Equipment Connection Problems!!

Liquid-Snake
10-22-2011, 10:07 AM
I have a Steinberg Ci2 advanced Integration Usb Interface
Cubase Ai5 Is My Mixinf/Recording Program
Studio Projects Multi-Pattern C3 Microphone

I cant do anything for it to work... it all used to work fine, 3 months ago, i packed it and left overseas, Nobody touched it while i was gone, I came back and it wouldnt work. I cant record now, I can open an old song in cubase ai5 program and listen to it normally. but i cant record anything over the old song, i am very stressed out, i have a deadline and im waay overdue. i ruined my connections because i cant send on time all because this problem. i have been trying everything for days. i even Re-installed all the programs. if i reboot my pc it might work but i dont have a back-up Disk so i dont think thats an option for me.\

does anybody know anything about my situation? inputs / outputs. cubase ai5 / steinberg ci2 /

If theirs anybody that can help me, Please dont hesitate i am extremly dissapointed in this situation and very stressed out, i am trying my best to stay calm but its hard because i spent a good amount of money on this equipment and used it maybe 30 times and left for 2 months and came back and this happened.

Could it possibly have anything to do with updating something on my pc?

im not sure anymore. ive tried lots of things and it keeps me up all night trying to solve a puzzle. its like this situation is an even comparison to solving a hidden Code like looking at up at the roof at the sisteen chapel and this problem i have in my computer is the hidden code. I dont know im stressed out people dont you see. im comparing stuff that has no relations to others. im losing my mind.

inputs - outputs anything.

"im repeating myself like Howard Hughes" going crazy here people.

please help people -

If you enjoy a good Mystery or a Puzzle -

if you need information for solving my puzzle with me. let me know. post comment. Pm .

I cant do anything for it to work... it all used to work fine, 3 months ago, i packed it and left overseas, Nobody touched it while i was gone, I came back and it wouldnt work. I cant record now, I can open an old song in cubase ai5 program and listen to it normally. but i cant record anything over the old song, i am very stressed out, i have a deadline and im waay overdue. i ruined my connections because i cant send on time all because this problem. i have been trying everything for days. i even Re-installed all the programs. if i reboot my pc it might work but i dont have a back-up Disk so i dont think thats an option for me.\

does anybody know anything about my situation? inputs / outputs. cubase ai5 / steinberg ci2 /
I cant do anything for it to work... it all used to work fine, 3 months ago, i packed it and left overseas, Nobody touched it while i was gone, I came back and it wouldnt work. I cant record now, I can open an old song in cubase ai5 program and listen to it normally. but i cant record anything over the old song, i am very stressed out, i have a deadline and im waay overdue. i ruined my connections because i cant send on time all because this problem. i have been trying everything for days. i even Re-installed all the programs. if i reboot my pc it might work but i dont have a back-up Disk so i dont think thats an option for me.

CLICK HERE TO SEE A FORUM OF SOMEBODY ELSE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM!! lots of people have the same problem . (http://www.steinberg.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=35219)

My problem is I am not getting any playback, im not getting any Recording & Im not getting any wavelengths (I cant Update it for some reason?)

If theirs anybody that can help me, Please dont hesitate i am extremly dissapointed in this situation and very stressed out, i am trying my best to stay calm but its hard because i spent a good amount of money on this equipment and used it maybe 30 times and left for 2 months and came back and this happened.

Could it possibly have anything to do with updating something on my pc?

im not sure anymore. ive tried lots of things and it keeps me up all night trying to solve a puzzle. its like this situation is an even comparison to solving a hidden Code like looking at up at the roof at the sisteen chapel and this problem i have in my computer is the hidden code. I dont know im stressed out people dont you see. im comparing stuff that has no relations to others. im losing my mind.

if theirs anybody who knows anything about anything to do with anything about cubase ai5 or steinber ci2 or c3 multi-pattern studio projects Microphones.

Or even just inputs - outputs anything.

"im repeating myself like Howard Hughes" going crazy here people.

please help people -

if you need information for solving my puzzle with me. let me know. post comment. Pm . anything im here.

please help people -

if you need information for solving my puzzle with me. let me know. post comment. Pm . anything im here.

Menu (Device Setup)

http://www.motifator.com/storage/support/AI4_USB_WinXP_img_1.jpg

My Interface

http://static.eprofeel.com/salons/c/7/917j/steinberg-ci2-usb-cartes-son-interfaces-p27321_1.jpg

My Microphone

http://www.axemusic.com/Pictures/studio_projects_C3.jpg

Liquid-Snake
10-22-2011, 10:42 AM
Please Help!