PDA

View Full Version : Information Technology

Rewizzle
10-23-2011, 03:39 AM
anyone know about this program at sait? would it be worth taking?

jwslam
10-23-2011, 09:11 AM
i think you need foods 30

judicator
10-24-2011, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by jwslam
i think you need foods 30

I graduated from this program, specifically from Computer Systems, and can tell you foods 30 is a major requirement.

What is it specifically in IT that you're looking to learn/get a job in?

FraserB
10-24-2011, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by judicator

I graduated from this program, specifically from Computer Systems, and can tell you foods 30 is a major requirement.

What is it specifically in IT that you're looking to learn/get a job in?

Recipe database management ans security.

Mibz
10-24-2011, 10:10 AM
I graduated from ITNS a few years ago. I had to go to MR to upgrade my Foods. My bitch teacher back in high school failed me because my black truffles were from the Cahor region, not Provence. I got her back though. Switched her Tomassi Amarone with some cheap shit that only ran through Amarone shells. Cunt.

flipstah
10-24-2011, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Mibz
I graduated from ITNS a few years ago. I had to go to MR to upgrade my Foods. My bitch teacher back in high school failed me because my black truffles were from the Cahor region, not Provence. I got her back though. Switched her Tomassi Amarone with some cheap shit that only ran through Amarone shells. Cunt.

How difficult was the Foods program at MR? I'm looking to compliment my BSc in Astrology with ITNS.

Mibz
10-24-2011, 05:16 PM
We baked pretty cakes.

adam c
10-24-2011, 06:47 PM

typical cisco guy

Mibz
10-24-2011, 08:18 PM
I can't tell if anybody's taking me seriously, or if the joke is even funny, so I'm just gonna cut it off here.

flipstah
10-24-2011, 11:07 PM
I can't tell if anybody's taking me seriously, or if the joke is even funny, so I'm just gonna cut it off here.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/vader.jpg

Rewizzle
10-26-2011, 12:20 AM
look at what i fucking started, just kill me now jesus.