PDA

View Full Version : Shitty Netflix Streaming Quality!!?

BensonTT
10-25-2011, 11:38 AM
Hey guys, whenever I play a movie on Netflix it looks horrible like 480i quality even thou the Movie says available in HD! Is there a setting that I can change to fix this? I have Shaw Broadband 50 ... :dunno:

Dave P
10-25-2011, 11:47 AM
I think you have to go online to your netflix account and change the setting you want it to default to.

A790
10-25-2011, 11:48 AM
It's likely bandwidth issues. How are you connecting to Netflix?

Try from a PC that is hardwired to the router and see if you notice a difference in picture quality. If so it's likely that the device you are connecting from is experiencing sub-standard speeds.

Tik-Tok
10-25-2011, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Dave P
I think you have to go online to your netflix account and change the setting you want it to default to.

:werd:

I believe default setting is the lowest, to accomodate people who are trying to save their bandwidth limit. Turn it up to highest quality.

BensonTT
10-25-2011, 11:54 AM
^^I am connecting via PS3 .. I will log into netflix right now and see if there is a setting I can change... Thx guys...

BensonTT
10-25-2011, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Dave P

Dave P you are the man!! I logged into my Netflix account via PC and change the setting to "Best Quality and it worked! I feel stupid!! LoL... Thanks man I owe ya!! :love: