Exterior Color : Silver
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 72240
Location of Vehicle : Saskatoon
Description : See below
Extras : See below
Asking Price : $9500

Posting for one of my best friends. This car is really in superb condition. I've driven it, super fun, revs nearly as high as my bike. This is his 6th Civic going back to '77, he really loves these cars and it shows. Car is 100% stock and original.

Worth the drive to Saskatoon if you are serious. He has been talking about driving out here soon to visit us, so I'm sure a viewing can be arranged in the near future.

Ad is here: Link to Kijiji Ad (http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2002-Honda-Civic-Hatchback-W0QQAdIdZ326096825)

Kijiji Ad text quoted below. Ad has Photos and contact link.

I am selling my 2002 Honda Civic SIR hatch...

I am the second owner of this car. the first owner kept the vehicle in absolutely beautiful showroom shape.. It was always garaged and never winter driven.. Now that i have owned the car i have done my best to follow in the original owners foot steps and have kept it in much the same condition where as possible. The car remains to be in my garage most of the time and doesnt get winter driven..
i put a new Honda battery in last year and at the same time got the 3 back windows tinted dark.. I tinted them to keep the harsh uv rays off of the nice suede seats and for the shade aspect. The sun seems to fade the heck out of stuff pretty easilly now adays so i thought this would help keep everything looking good..
This all being said, i am not making use of this great car and my needs have changed so its time to sell.. I have only put on about 14000 kms since i bought it over two years ago which included a big touring trip of the states and thats about it..
All services are up to date.. The next oil change is due in about 2000kms.. i have a spare air filter for this car as well, as i bought one and didnt need it at the time but was too lazy to return it..
The interior is in excellent shape as is the exterior.. The drivetrain is also in excellent shape and there are no leaks.. The glass is in great shape too..the car only has 72240 kms on it so it has barely broken in.. This car has never been smoked in..
i was going to put in an aftermarket stereo but decided against.. i do have the scoche stereo adapter plate for the dash that i will throw in as well..
The only thing that the car needs are tires.. The tires on this car are completely worn out.. I was going to put a new set of tires on the car but wasnt sure if it was going to sell before winter so i figured there was no point in having new tires sit on a car that wasnt going to be driven... I would be asking 9500 for the car without new tires or 9900 obo with brand new pirelli p5's performance tires.. My wife has these on her civic and they are an awesome tire and handle great.. The price is OBO but save the lowballs for your mom.. thanks.

I am located in saskatoon.