PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Aderall Or Dexidrine

ClearBluewater
11-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Seriously...

How stupid can you get?

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-health-special-needs-Dexidrine-aderall-W0QQAdIdZ316847100

shakalaka
11-01-2011, 05:37 PM
:facepalm:

Some people.

420Ninja
11-01-2011, 05:42 PM
yea and its probably going to work, tons of people buy and sell drugs like that, cops don't care about the small fry's.

Either way this thread sucks almost as much as you do, HA!

ClearBluewater
11-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by 420Ninja
yea and its probably going to work, tons of people buy and sell drugs like that, cops don't care about the small fry's.

Either way this thread sucks almost as much as you do, HA!

Then don't post in it douchebag

420Ninja
11-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Its fun to piss people like you off though, douchebag

ClearBluewater
11-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by 420Ninja
Its fun to piss people like you off though, douchebag

Lol are you serious? Your insults are almost more pathetic than your cars

J-hop
11-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Probably a student, I don't know about aderall but I know dex is very popular at the uni, guys I know that do it say it allows you to sit and focus for hours on end, most only take it during exam studying time.

I personally think it's cheating and will screw you in the end because you'll never develop techniques for focusing, but to each their own I guess.

ClearBluewater
11-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by J-hop
Probably a student, I don't know about aderall but I know dex is very popular at the uni, guys I know that do it say it allows you to sit and focus for hours on end, most only take it during exam studying time.

I personally think it's cheating and will screw you in the end because you'll never develop techniques for focusing, but to each their own I guess.

Definitely thought about trying it a few times, as I am in uni right now. I heard from a few people that it does make you study hard for hours on end, but in the end makes you slow as fuck.

Disoblige
11-01-2011, 06:12 PM
I'm glad I finished university and never had to even consider taking stuff like this. It's not worth it IMO.

KO22
11-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Guy's hurting haha, I wish I had some right now to study for my accounting midterm thurs :dunno:

dirtsniffer
11-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Caffiene and ephedrine my friends.

ClearBluewater
11-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by dirtsniffer
Caffiene and ephedrine my friends.

I usually do better if I don't study and sleep to be honest

sillysod
11-01-2011, 08:48 PM
wow.... if you have to take that shit you probably picked the wrong major.

dirtsniffer
11-01-2011, 09:40 PM
find it helps me concentrate during finals and midterms.. long as days, brain needs a boost and I can only drink so much coffee. I like my major :D

iLLlegal
11-01-2011, 09:50 PM
used that stuff for 3rd year finals. shit worked pretty good. take it with chocolate milk and you're good to go. can study all night and actually WANT to study. caffeine and ephedrine are good but don't give you the focus. To each their own.

Kobe
11-01-2011, 11:22 PM
I take Dexedrine when I have to study, but I really do hate taking it. I seriously can't study without it, I have no idea how I passed highschool without it, I never studied for a single test.

I do have ADHD, and even my doc hates giving it to me, just gives me enough so I have to be careful with it.

Caffine doesn't work for me btw, the huge downsides to Dexedrine are I can't fucken eat, I can't sleep on it, I feel dehydrated 24/7 and just look completely zoned out at most times, but when I do study I study hard.

KO22
11-01-2011, 11:35 PM
caffeine and ephidrine to study? I actually have both just never thought to take it to study, and probs won't haha, did it for an EC stack a while back for like a week and just made me light headed, felt like I was going to pass out or something so I was chugging back waters

:nut:

dirtsniffer
11-02-2011, 07:20 AM
haha, ya, originally I was taking it for weight loss (good for that too) and I remember the stamina it used to give me. tried it for studying and could go 4 hours straight no problem. never tried dex though, cause I like my sleep

Neil4Speed
11-02-2011, 08:15 AM
I remember I took Dexidrine in High School during a series of exams. (Embarassing I know, to take Dex in HS). It works extremely well if you have motivation to study. I remember hours just whizzing by, and you have worked through workbooks of questions. It will be 8 hours later and you will be like "Shit, I havn't eaten anything".

If your not motivated to study, it will make you do the stupidest things with the utmost efficiency - like, Organize my itunes library at 4 in the morning haha.

The cons were the feeling dehydrated, lack of appetite, and fuck did it ever make me sweat. To someone who hasn't taken it, I would describe it as a strong sustained caffeine buzz.

I never took it since, not really a conscious decision, but found I didn't really need it.

Like anything, its empowering when you can go without.

Unknown303
11-02-2011, 08:25 AM
I used by brain to study when I was in school.. Although I don't like to study so I never did.

Guillermo
11-02-2011, 10:04 AM
my roommate in university had a prescription. we used to take it, but not for studying LOL... I don't see how you could study on that crap, it geeks you the fuck out. :rofl:

ZorroAMG
11-02-2011, 12:29 PM
You guys are fucked, taking all that shit during hs and college. Just study more and listen better or do coke, at least there's a coolness stigma around coke.

:rofl:

T-Dubbs
11-02-2011, 03:44 PM
LOL

dandia89
11-02-2011, 04:14 PM
schools not worth it to take that garbage.
enjoy your dreams when you take dex haha

dj_patm
11-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Speaking of advertising drugs....

I saw a guy today in a Blue Focus Wagon with the plate:

"I Sell M"

Thought that was rather blunt lol

dexlargo
11-03-2011, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by dandia89
schools not worth it to take that garbage.
enjoy your dreams when you take dex haha I had a prescription for dexadrine and took it on a daily basis for years. I have no idea what you're talking about regarding dreams...

I also never had a problem sleeping at night - I just made sure to take my pills in the morning, and by bedtime I could go to sleep just fine (I could also stay up to 3am just fine if I wanted, but mostly I went to sleep.)

If you're abusing a drug, it might abuse you back, but if you follow your doctor's instructions, I found dexadrine to be no big deal.

Originally posted by dj_patm
Speaking of advertising drugs....

I saw a guy today in a Blue Focus Wagon with the plate:

"I Sell M"

Thought that was rather blunt lol Okay, now I know I'm out of touch - what's "M"? Mescaline? Does anyone do mescaline (peyote) these days? Oh shit, is it meth? No thanks.

dj_patm
11-03-2011, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by dexlargo
I had a prescription for dexadrine and took it on a daily basis for years. I have no idea what you're talking about regarding dreams...

I also never had a problem sleeping at night - I just made sure to take my pills in the morning, and by bedtime I could go to sleep just fine (I could also stay up to 3am just fine if I wanted, but mostly I went to sleep.)

If you're abusing a drug, it might abuse you back, but if you follow your doctor's instructions, I found dexadrine to be no big deal.

Okay, now I know I'm out of touch - what's "M"? Mescaline? Does anyone do mescaline (peyote) these days? Oh shit, is it meth? No thanks.

Go to a rave and you'll here it offered to you every 30 seconds ;)

Its MDMA. i.e. Ecstasy

dandia89
11-03-2011, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by dj_patm

Go to a rave and you'll here it offered to you every 30 seconds ;)

Its MDMA. i.e. Ecstasy

more like people ask you if you have some every 30 seconds :rofl:

psycoticclown
11-03-2011, 10:36 AM

QFT :rofl:

dj_patm
11-03-2011, 10:39 AM

Actually yeah. Thats more like it lol

Mar
11-03-2011, 11:34 AM
haha, ya, originally I was taking it for weight loss (good for that too) and I remember the stamina it used to give me. tried it for studying and could go 4 hours straight no problem. never tried dex though, cause I like my sleep
You can't study for 4 hours without drugs?

dirtsniffer
11-03-2011, 12:55 PM
haha of course I can. try studying for 7 days, 8-10 hours a day of either writing exams or studying...:zzz:

but ya, 4 consecutive, productive hours is pushing it for me

dandia89
11-03-2011, 01:52 PM
haha of course I can. try studying for 7 days, 8-10 hours a day of either writing exams or studying...:zzz:

come on man you can't do fluids for 4 hours straight? bauwens notes are so captivating!

Mar
11-03-2011, 05:24 PM

7 days? What a whiner, I did that for 4 years, holy shit. Open book, read left to right. WTF? :dunno: