Pages : [1] 2

icky2unk
11-03-2011, 12:39 PM
Who is stokedddd

n1zm0
11-03-2011, 01:06 PM
kinda relevant:

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/341904/avicii/

but i'm excited, as i said in the other one missed his last visit, so need to jump on this one!

Arty next thursday at the mansion too btw, friday is a holiday! one of his best if you haven't heard him before (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDUDNf7fULk)

dj_patm
11-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Uh, Fuck Yeah?

Out side of Daft Punk (and thats only due to their legendary status, not so much their music) there is literally no one I want to see more then Avicii.

Should be amazing

dj_patm
11-03-2011, 11:45 PM
UJbYstcaEGo

Dare I say I like this song more then Levels?

Speed_69
11-03-2011, 11:59 PM
Avicii is too sick!! I'm super excited!!

LongCity
11-04-2011, 12:00 AM
It's more relaxed and smooth than Levels.

TeamBestBud
11-04-2011, 12:09 AM
Im amppeedddddd!!!!!:nut: :nut: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dj_patm
11-04-2011, 01:41 AM
OMFG. Just found this...

S8vWH5GxAWM

rawsensation
11-04-2011, 02:12 AM
Soo stoked!!! Will definitely be going, missed him last time will not be missing him this time.

phubu
11-04-2011, 03:57 AM
When are tickets going on sale?!

Mogg
11-04-2011, 07:01 AM
Presage codes?

.norco.
11-04-2011, 09:43 AM
sooo stoked :clap:

icky2unk
11-04-2011, 09:57 AM
pv is levels primeboxoffice

3 mins!

TeamBestBud
11-04-2011, 10:12 AM
Anyone grab tickets?? I can't get onto the site!!

.norco.
11-04-2011, 10:28 AM
i ended up getting ones from wanttickets, paid 65$ but i dunno worth it to see avicii

dj_patm
11-04-2011, 10:41 AM
I went to Wantickets too...

Fuck risking this thing selling out.

.norco.
11-04-2011, 10:46 AM
pretty much, id be nice to get presale but i had both computers and my iphone trying to get onto pbo at 10 and that didnt work worth shit so i tried wanttickets.. deffs not worth the risk.

do you know if its only will call at flames? or pick them up at pbo at u of c? :dunno:

JfuckinC
11-04-2011, 10:54 AM
yo do it off iphone! Me and 3 people from work all got em off my iphone haha worked perfect

5emograd
11-04-2011, 10:54 AM
it told me levels was incorrect :(

.norco.
11-04-2011, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by JfuckinC
yo do it off iphone! Me and 3 people from work all got em off my iphone haha worked perfect

i knew i should have took it off my wifi:facepalm:

icky2unk
11-04-2011, 11:01 AM
I got 36 since out of all my friends I was the only one connecting with 0 issues.

I have a lot of CC info on my blackberry now haha

.norco.
11-04-2011, 11:52 AM
haha holy shit 36

dj_patm
11-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Wow sold out already. People are losing their shit on Facebook

95EG6P
11-04-2011, 12:08 PM
aw man that sucks i would love to hear levels live

icky2unk
11-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by .norco.
haha holy shit 36

haha yeah my friends owe me one hell of a time now!

dj_patm
11-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by 95EG6P
aw man that sucks i would love to hear levels live

Theres always Kijiji.

Something tells me after a response like this, he'll be back sooner then later.

trieu
11-04-2011, 12:43 PM
My friends and I weren't able to get any. If anyone has 4 extra they wanna sell please let me know, was pumped for this :(

phubu
11-04-2011, 12:46 PM
where are the tixs sold!?

dj_patm
11-04-2011, 12:47 PM
pretty much, id be nice to get presale but i had both computers and my iphone trying to get onto pbo at 10 and that didnt work worth shit so i tried wanttickets.. deffs not worth the risk.

do you know if its only will call at flames? or pick them up at pbo at u of c? :dunno:

Its Will Call only. I'm going to get there super early. I waited for more then an hour in fucking Will Call before ATB which barely sold out (I don't think it actually did, the promoters just bought the remaining tickets to call it sold out)

Avicii will be an insane line.

This is the first Electronica show that I've heard of in Calgary where people who really wanted to go and put an effort into getting tickets early were unable too. Usually these things don't sell out for a few days at least... Definitely not minutes.

Sucks that it couldn't be at a bigger venue cause at this pace he probably would have no problem selling out Big 4 or at least filling BMO pretty good. But they're both closed for the holidays...

Bad timing

almerick
11-04-2011, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by dj_patm
Wow sold out already. People are losing their shit on Facebook

:werd: It's all I've been seeing on my wall since waking up

For will call, I remember I couldn't make it to Skrillex but I only had a will call ticket. Walked to the Union booth at U of C and they printed off a ticket right away. They just search up your name in their system and printed it off for me. But I only needed one ticket. Still worth a shot.

dj_patm
11-04-2011, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by almerick

:werd: It's all I've been seeing on my wall since waking up

For will call, I remember I couldn't make it to Skrillex but I only had a will call ticket. Walked to the Union booth at U of C and they printed off a ticket right away. They just search up your name in their system and printed it off for me. But I only needed one ticket. Still worth a shot.

don't know if this will work this time cause what happened was they quickly got an american ticket site to handle some traffic for the tickets. Don't think Union has access to there database. It is worth a shot though.

adidas
11-04-2011, 01:04 PM
This is why i fucking hate Calgary. No1 advertises these shows properly.

Where do you guys find out when DJ's are coming to town?

/yesmad

Edit: http://calgary.kijiji.ca/f-avicii-Classifieds-W0QQKeywordZaviciiQQisSearchFormZtrue

Some guy wants 150/ticket lol

dj_patm
11-04-2011, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by adidas
This is why i fucking hate Calgary. No1 advertises these shows properly.

Where do you guys find out when DJ's are coming to town?

/yesmad

Edit: http://calgary.kijiji.ca/f-avicii-Classifieds-W0QQKeywordZaviciiQQisSearchFormZtrue

Some guy wants 150/ticket lol

Theres two main promoters for Electronica in this city.

Boodang and UnionElectronic

Find them on FB and like there fan pages. They will post all shows with at least a days notice before presale. For bigger shows they will post weeks in advance "Big announcement coming" so you'll know to look.

They're usually pretty good in all aspects (Boodang tends to overhype ALOT) but this Avicii show was sort of a disaster for both.

Boodang is doing the Edmonton Avicii show and there ticket site crashed and its a huge mess (event sold out I believe)

Union is doing the Calgary show which was plagued with way too small of a venue for a DJ this big which led to massive amounts of people trying to buy tickets early which led to the site crashing and then a new vendor being arranged which obviously led to a ton of confusion and before people could react, all the main floor tix were gone.

adidas
11-04-2011, 01:21 PM
Thx brah, i appreciate the run down. :thumbsup:

z2two
11-04-2011, 01:35 PM
lol, ridiculous. I was on primeboxoffice right at 10 and couldn't access the site at all because of how overloaded it was. Right when I could get in, tickets were sold out.

Avicii deserves a bigger venue than FC anyways, going to be a mess in there. I will probably go to the edmonton show.

KRyn
11-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Got a booth with six seats/tickets. May have to sell it as there is a good chance I will be in Mexico then! Anyone want to buy a six tickets and a booth?

Ukyo8
11-04-2011, 02:01 PM
Got mine :D

liquidboi69
11-04-2011, 02:24 PM

Union is doing the Calgary show which was plagued with way too small of a venue for a DJ this big which led to massive amounts of people trying to buy tickets early which led to the site crashing and then a new vendor being arranged which obviously led to a ton of confusion and before people could react, all the main floor tix were gone.
They definitely have the crappiest venue's in Calgary. I'm jealous of Edmonton's venues.

Ukyo8
11-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by liquidboi69

They definitely have the crappiest venue's in Calgary. I'm jealous of Edmonton's venues.

I always have way more fun at fc than big4 or bmo :dunno:

al-ti2d
11-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by KRyn
Got a booth with six seats/tickets. May have to sell it as there is a good chance I will be in Mexico then! Anyone want to buy a six tickets and a booth?

you've got a PM:thumbsup:

.norco.
11-04-2011, 04:06 PM

don't know if this will work this time cause what happened was they quickly got an american ticket site to handle some traffic for the tickets. Don't think Union has access to there database. It is worth a shot though.

fuck i hope so, ill have two tickets for sale now due to people buying balcony and wanting to be with there bf/gfs haha.

i would assume pbo would know who's coming for the show, because i doubt they would have seperate booths for will call at flames for different ticket holders. :dunno:

[Yu]
11-04-2011, 04:24 PM

fuck i hope so, ill have two tickets for sale now due to people buying balcony and wanting to be with there bf/gfs haha.

i would assume pbo would know who's coming for the show, because i doubt they would have seperate booths for will call at flames for different ticket holders. :dunno:

If you bought off that wanticket site, and you got willcall, then you should be able to go to the PBO outlet to grab your tickets.

wantickets was not some "quick" provider brought in. Their ad for the concert shows the site right there.

MugenBB6
11-04-2011, 05:30 PM
I'd rather pay $150 for a 3 day pass at EDC 2012 and see Avicii and a dozen other djs spin. That pre sale thing makes no sense

EDIT: supposedly reg tickets are still going for sale through another company/seller. Its suppose to be $59.95 for the first batch.

rawsensation
11-04-2011, 10:22 PM
2 tickets for $500 :nut:

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-tickets-Pair-of-Avicii-floor-tickets-W0QQAdIdZ327785333

Cooked Rice
11-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Got mine. People are losing their shit in FB but all they had to do was READ what Union was posting on the event page as everything unfolded. They gave a few different sources to get tickets from. And an alternate link for PBO that was working. People that were bitching before and after Union posted alternate websites for tickets obviously didn't read and missed their opportunity.

JordanAndrew
11-05-2011, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by MugenBB6
I'd rather pay $150 for a 3 day pass at EDC 2012 and see Avicii and a dozen other djs spin. That pre sale thing makes no sense

EDIT: supposedly reg tickets are still going for sale through another company/seller. Its suppose to be $59.95 for the first batch.

Errr, EDC tickets are $240 a piece for the three day passes and that's for the early bird batch, not to mention the flight to Vegas, food and accommodation which can easily blow up to $1,000-up

How do I know? I'm going this June.

AVICII is a pretty good DJ, that's why this event sold out in 1 hour. There were no bigger venues available for when AVICII is doing his tour, that is why this event is held being at Flames Central. He is also playing at another event in Edmonton and Vancouver as well.

UnionElectronics posted this on their facebook page

In an attempt to address some of the issues that presented themselves during today's Avicii presale in Calgary, here is a condensed version of the facts. We have done everything we can to address issues in individual posts, but having all of the info in one place should help.

*The presale was designed to allow our Facebook/Twitter followers to have first crack at a show that we knew would be in high demand. We do not limit the # of presale tickets we issue, because by doing so, we limit the # of our loyal customers who have early access at the tickets.

*When the presale began at 10:00 AM, the Prime Box Office website was flooded with traffic, and while hundreds of people were able to access the site and purchase tickets, many hundreds more were not able to access the site. Because we were sitting in front of our computers monitoring the presale, we immediately recognized there was an issue and began directing people to wantickets.com, who had a small allotment of tickets for Avicii's fan club members. That allotment sold out very quickly and we authorized them to increase the number of tickets they had to try and take some pressure off of PBO, and they were able to process a huge # of orders in the first half hour, until PBO's site was restored and sales traffic volume returned to normal. Tickets continued to sell for the next 60 minutes or so until it sold out.

*We set a 6 ticket limit to try and distribute the tickets as evenly as possible. There have been a couple reports of people "hearing" about those who were able to purchase more than the maximum. If that is in fact true, we will try and find out how they did it, and plug those holes for the future. Ultimately, 95%+ of the tickets were sold online, and to our knowledge, there was no way of ordering more than 6 tickets in one order. In the future, we will lower the maximum # of tickets even lower.

*For those of you that have been vocal that Flames Central is too small for this show, we don't disagree. However, Big Four Building, BMO Centre, and Telus Convention Centre are all closed that week for the holidays. Most of the other hockey arenas in the city are booked out for the World Jr. Hockey Championships, and the Macs Tournament. If anyone has any realistic venue options, feel free to PM us your ideas and we will definitely look into them. Ultimately, this is the largest venue in the city that was available for the event.

*Avicii's tour schedule is insanely busy and unfortunately he does not have any available dates that week to add a second show. We will be working with his camp to try and find another date to bring him back to Calgary to allow even more of his loyal fans the opportunity to see him live.

We have spent more than a decade producing events that we are proud of and that has made us the 3rd largest concert promoter in the country and 40th largest in the world. We stand behind our reputation of putting on quality events across North America, and providing high quality customer service. We were online all morning trying to answer peoples questions and to provide up to the second updates for people looking to buy tickets. We value your business and realize that thousands of people were not able to access tickets for this show and we apologize for that. As I have mentioned, we are still working on trying to find a larger venue and if that can't happen will attempt to get Avicii back as soon as possible.

We fully understand that you use your hard earned money to pay for your concert tickets, and in return we do everything we can to provide you with a memorable experience worth many times the value of your ticket. If you disagree with any of the points we have made here, that is your option. Some people think that they have all of the answers, and if you feel you do, I implore you to step up to the microphone and risk every nickel you have to produce a large event. A promoter gets the luxury of paying every single expense up front and then praying to god that people want to see the artist you've booked and that you sell enough tickets to pay your bills that month.

If anyone has any questions that haven't been addressed, feel free to let us know and we will do the best we can to answer them.

.norco.
11-05-2011, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by [Yu]

If you bought off that wanticket site, and you got willcall, then you should be able to go to the PBO outlet to grab your tickets.

wantickets was not some "quick" provider brought in. Their ad for the concert shows the site right there.

good stuff, hopefully ill get them sooner because i dont wanna sell them on the day of

nykz
11-05-2011, 11:06 AM
If anyone has 2 tickets GA or VIP, and may be unable to attend, feel free to PM me :)

11-06-2011, 02:20 AM
OMFG. Just found this...

S8vWH5GxAWM

Let me get you the proper version of that ;) dont ask how http://www.box.net/shared/8k15o1kovlu5oee98vai

btw I am sooo stoked for this.. VIP up in this.

Type_S1
11-06-2011, 01:08 PM
Have a few extra tickets for this...PM me if interested

almerick
11-06-2011, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by 892073003

Let me get you the proper version of that ;) dont ask how http://www.box.net/shared/8k15o1kovlu5oee98vai

Thanks! Been listening to the shortened version lately :clap:

Scat E46
11-06-2011, 03:57 PM
I hate scalpers. There are tones of tickets available on Kijiji.

Either which way, to those who are going, enjoy. He is a great producer IMO

dj_patm
11-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Whats your guys strategy going to be for drinks?

Im screwed. I plan on planting myself in the front row and not moving... I don't really care if I sober out. I don't need to be drunk or high to enjoy a dj as good as Avicii who plays really great up beat, up tempo house...

Type_S1
11-06-2011, 07:05 PM
Whats your guys strategy going to be for drinks?

Im screwed. I plan on planting myself in the front row and not moving... I don't really care if I sober out. I don't need to be drunk or high to enjoy a dj as good as Avicii who plays really great up beat, up tempo house...

Back bar ftw.

JordanAndrew
11-06-2011, 07:40 PM
I heard there's a separate bar for VIPs so I shouldn't have any issues. If not, back bar as Type_s1 mentioned.

dj_patm
11-06-2011, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by 892073003

Bad news...

4AH73WrByac

Its a remake...

dj_patm
11-09-2011, 08:02 PM
I got bored and decided to make this quick little remake of Levels in Fl Studio from scratch.

In honor of the legends pending visit, I figured why not post it here :)

I think I got it pretty good.

http://soundcloud.com/dj_patm/levels-pat-m-for-fun-re

BMW Power
11-10-2011, 12:01 AM
if anyone has 2 tickets they would like to get rid off at a reasonable price, please PM me

TIA :)

11-10-2011, 02:17 AM

Bad news...

4AH73WrByac

Its a remake...

Damn, thanks for pointing that out. Didn't know.

TeamBestBud
11-10-2011, 03:01 AM
Had an old CD in the car and this song came on

6uFcOfNPPtE

:love:

Mike w
11-15-2011, 09:29 PM
i saw him down in miami last march during ultra music fest. what an insane night, he puts out an unreal amount of energy into the place. gonna be a good show. wish i would have bought FUCKING tickets for it :banghead:

dj_patm
11-29-2011, 11:15 PM
FYI, Union had a meeting with the Stampede people today and they've announced that they will have a "big announcement" on AMP radio tomorrow.

Avicii Fans who couldn't score a ticket, you may be in luck!!

ReflexFX
11-29-2011, 11:19 PM
FYI, Union had a meeting with the Stampede people today and they've announced that they will have a "big announcement" on AMP radio tomorrow.

Avicii Fans who couldn't score a ticket, you may be in luck!!

If they did change the venue I hope they get their shit together with the Stampede grounds. Waiting to get drinks/getting in/getting out/get coat check there is the fucking worst.

JfuckinC
11-29-2011, 11:35 PM
It'll be big 4 and I agree getting fucking drinks there is horrendous.

Ukyo8
11-30-2011, 01:35 AM
It'll be big 4 and I agree getting fucking drinks there is horrendous.

goddammit I hate that place :banghead:

JfuckinC
11-30-2011, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Ukyo8

goddammit I hate that place :banghead:

lol it's seriously an awkward place to party for some reason.

93VR6
11-30-2011, 09:22 AM
Big 4 does suck for concerts but at least now I have a chance to go, when are they releasing more tickets?

JfuckinC
11-30-2011, 05:12 PM
it's been confirmed, it's moving to big 4

more tickets for sale december 3rd

Type_S1
11-30-2011, 05:14 PM
Good thing I got rid of all my extras for double the price :rofl: :rofl:

pinoyboy88
12-02-2011, 12:49 AM
Presale tomorrow

http://www.wantickets.com/Events/ShowEvent.aspx?eventId=95858

password is BROMANCE

MugenBB6
12-02-2011, 12:24 PM
Pre sale sold out within an hour!! Gotta get mine from ticket master tomorrow. Starts at $86 and goes up to $95 I think on ticketmaster.

sabad66
12-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Lol ya I figured this was going to happen. That's why I unloaded my extras within a week. The interesting thing is that people with balcony tickets got the best deal out of everyone.. $60 for GA

icky2unk
12-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Big 4 blows. Not impressed. I'd be the most upset if I was VIP. Flames Central booth > shitty tables at big 4 lol

dj_patm
12-02-2011, 01:16 PM
It sucks for VIP but as someone who had Main Floor at FC, I'm thrilled with the move.

Flames Central would've been obscenely packed. You wouldn't be able to move any where and you would have been constantly molested by people who would try to.

Hi-Psi
12-03-2011, 11:31 AM
The price structure makes no sense. If it's all general admission then why is there VIP, general admission 1 and general admission 2?

There's no balcony or stands in big 4 so what's the point of having 2 general admissions?

rumeo
12-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Didn't end up getting Gen Admission, got VIP instead. What exactly does VIP get you?

adidas
12-03-2011, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Hi-Psi
The price structure makes no sense. If it's all general admission then why is there VIP, general admission 1 and general admission 2?

There's no balcony or stands in big 4 so what's the point of having 2 general admissions?

They are both the same thing. Once the first one sells out, then ppl will have to buy the GA2 which costs 10 bux more, but you dont get any special privileges over GA1.

Originally posted by rumeo
Didn't end up getting Gen Admission, got VIP instead. What exactly does VIP get you?

Faster entry into Big4, separate bar and seating/booth area.

Hi-Psi
12-03-2011, 12:24 PM

They are both the same thing. Once the first one sells out, then ppl will have to buy the GA2 which costs 10 bux more, but you dont get any special privileges over GA1.

Well damn, ended up paying the $10 more, wasn't sure what the difference was, just wanted to be on the floor with friends who already had tickets.

Oh well, it's $10, not a big deal

dj_patm
12-05-2011, 12:18 AM
Union just posted that there are less then 450 tickets left for the show. Whether that is legit or not, if you plan on going you should get on it asap just in case.

JordanAndrew
12-09-2011, 07:32 PM
Levels - Skrillex Remix

6Ji9ZfzVymk

Levels - Original Version

_ovdm2yX4MA

Bromance - 2012 EDC Theme Song

ZdXSP2ErcTQ

Fade into the darkness

KQYzF84xocw

Don't give up on us - Pixel Cheese mix

wxQZYeQd15c

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

leftwing
12-11-2011, 11:24 PM
I have recently gotten into this kind of music, really diggin' Avicii right now. He has some pretty unreal songs.

Anyways, I came across this video a few days ago and can't stop watching it. Im sure some of you have seen it. Avicii's "Levels" is from 2:00 - 3:00 but I suggest watching the whole video, its unreal.

Edit: don't know how to embed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7CdTAiaLes

JordanAndrew
12-11-2011, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by leftwing
I have recently gotten into this kind of music, really diggin' Avicii right now. He has some pretty unreal songs.

Anyways, I came across this video a few days ago and can't stop watching it. Im sure some of you have seen it. Avicii's "Levels" is from 2:00 - 3:00 but I suggest watching the whole video, its unreal.

Edit: don't know how to embed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7CdTAiaLes

If you like this kinda events, you should check out

EDC in Las Vegas and Shambhala.

JordanAndrew
12-12-2011, 12:01 AM
Let's keep the energy and anticipation going for this event.

Hl8hWwl8AwQ

BlackRadon
12-12-2011, 12:46 AM
that really looks pretty epic! tomrrowland 2012...:love:

adidas
12-13-2011, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by BlackRadon
that really looks pretty epic! tomrrowland 2012...:love:

Fuuuu, I wanna go to tomorrowland so bad. Contemplating it since i wont be going to EDC after all the band-wagoners ruined it.

dj_patm
12-14-2011, 07:29 PM
Sold out

BlackRadon
12-14-2011, 08:54 PM

Fuuuu, I wanna go to tomorrowland so bad. Contemplating it since i wont be going to EDC after all the band-wagoners ruined it.

has it changed that much? ive never been but ive always wanted to. Beyond meet at tomorrowland 12'?

JfuckinC
12-15-2011, 11:25 AM

has it changed that much? ive never been but ive always wanted to. Beyond meet at tomorrowland 12'?

dude caspa is the same night as avicii :banghead:

adidas
12-15-2011, 01:06 PM

Its definitely worth going to at least once, prob one of the best experiences of my life.

Tomorrowland, im down. :D :thumbsup:

LongCity
12-15-2011, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by JordanAndrew
Let's keep the energy and anticipation going for this event.

Hl8hWwl8AwQ

What the heck song is at 4:18 - 4:33?!?!

adidas
12-15-2011, 01:22 PM
Avicii-Silhouettes

Starts around 2:00 min

uKLlqfHOSNs

LongCity
12-15-2011, 02:06 PM
Thanks man!
That is a wicked track - 1:47 onward!

BlackRadon
12-15-2011, 04:02 PM

dude caspa is the same night as avicii :banghead:

Ya, that new place commonweath? same owners as hifi. should be good. Heard its a nice place but drinks are$$$

Its definitely worth going to at least once, prob one of the best experiences of my life.

dude, ive set alarms on my phone and computer for when tickets go on sale. Its gonna happen.

Avicii-Silhouettes

Starts around 2:00 min

uKLlqfHOSNs

sweet tune! really liking it. Thanks for sharing.

adidas
12-16-2011, 11:17 AM

dude, ive set alarms on my phone and computer for when tickets go on sale. Its gonna happen.

haha you crazy guy.

Kobe
12-16-2011, 02:21 PM

How much are tickets for tomorrowland?

I've been debating going with a few buddies..

We are talking about this right?

M7CdTAiaLes

toyboy88
12-16-2011, 02:22 PM
Going to be seeing him live in his hometown Stockholm, Sweden in March 2012...going to be EPIC!!!!!!! :D

adidas
12-16-2011, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Kobe

How much are tickets for tomorrowland?

I've been debating going with a few buddies..

We are talking about this right?

M7CdTAiaLes

Yes, I believe the tickets for last years event started at around 180 Euro's and then you can include on site camping, which i dont recall the exact price of it. But tomorrowland just got awarded best festival, which is pretty cool.

BlackRadon
12-16-2011, 05:32 PM
For real, tomorrowland beyond meet 2012' :nut:

Royle9
12-16-2011, 06:04 PM
Wow... :eek: that looks amazing

rumeo
12-16-2011, 06:25 PM
Are tickets sold out to avicii yet?